SANYO DC-F165U mini system - low volume - schematic?

Apr 22, 2011, 1:53:25 PM4/22/11
I'm currently working on this sanyo DC-F165U stereo. The problem is
permanent low volume. It's less than half what it ought to be, even
set at full, both channels.
A schematic would help me speed up the fault finding process if some
kind soul has a copy...
TIA
regards,
B.

Apr 23, 2011, 12:01:55 PM4/23/11
Fixed! :-)
Where the front display/ control panel meets the main amp/tuner panel
there are a series of wire links. Helpfully labellled too. Touching
the L-in and L-out with a finger brought full audio. Same for R
channel.

After much head scratching as to where the signal was getting lost, I
found a hairline crack acorss the pcb behind the EQ/treble sliders.
Repairing this fixed the unit.

regards, B