Have you ever been to http://www.24hours-online.com what do you think of it?

DG Shoes Paypal wholesaler

Nov 28, 2010, 9:06:41 PM11/28/10
Report not abuse
Have you ever been to http://www.24hours-online.com what do you think
of it?

Hi dear friends, actually I am here to get some tips of shopping
online, Recently, I am planning to open up a small fashion shop, when
every thing is ready I?ve got to find a supplier. These day when I am
strolling at some fashion forums http://www.24hours-online.com, there
are many comments about http://www.24hours-online.com I even notice
some are just like me waiting to get more information of that.
Anyway their prices are really tantalizing, as for me, a newly fashion
clothes beginner. But since it is my first time, I am doing it
cautiously.

So I am doing a survey, are you vote for or against
http://www.24hours-online.com
I need advices, coz you know more about
http://www.24hours-online.com.

Thanks a bunch.