CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

Edward Hernandez

Oct 18, 2020, 9:50:21 PM10/18/20
I have a Harbor Freight Cen-Tech Battery charger SKU 60653. I was attempting to charge my riding mower battery when it fried. I inspected the insides and found that the thermal fuse was melted and a relay had burned out.

I replaced the relay with the same Songle Relay SRU-06VDC-SL-C type. The thermal fuse was different. I used a 50A Auto Automatic Reset Stud Type Circuit Breaker for the thermal fuse.

When I plugged it in and attached it to my mower battery it lite up and seemed to be in a cycle of charging. I had it set to 2 amps. I assumed by the noise it was making, buzzing followed by silence. Only thing was the analog meter wasn't moving, it was stuck at 100%. After a few cycles it popped and started smoking. The SRU-06VDC-SL-C relay went out in the same spot the original did. There is a metal leg? in between 2 others and this continues to blow out. I resoldered a 3rd one and it blew the same spot.

Can anyone suggest what I should be test/measuring and why the relay keeps going out? I'm not giving up on the charger just yet.

I didn't test any of the diodes. Not sure how yet.

Thanks.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 7:10:19 AM10/19/20
Your problem started with "Harbor Freight". Purchase a charger from a legitimate source made by a legitimate manufacturer, rated for the intended purpose and you will be fine.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 19, 2020, 7:17:47 AM10/19/20
I buy stuff from Harbor Freight,and when it works, it works
well, but I certainly don't waste my time trying to fix it
when it dies.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 10:42:20 AM10/19/20
Buying stuff from Harbor Freight is a choice. Between my neighbor having a job, or not having a job:

https://www.harborfreight.com/9-in-linesman-pliers-63820.html

Or:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004SBD6/ref=dp_prsubs_1

Edward Hernandez

Oct 19, 2020, 11:55:36 PM10/19/20
I didn't ask for an idi0t opinion. Looking for people willing to provide helpful information about this charger.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 19, 2020, 11:56:48 PM10/19/20
I'm happy to know you wouldn't waste time on this. But you will waste time by not providing anything useful. Now go troll someone else. Idi0t.

Michael Terrell

Oct 20, 2020, 2:26:30 AM10/20/20
Harbor Freight, like other companies that sell battery chargers don't release service data. You can only test the common failures like shorted diodes, or other components. Do you have a meter to read resistance? Diodes connect in one direction. If they show zero resistance in both directions, they are definately shorted. That relay is intended to protect the charger and battery from being connected backwards. These 'intelligent' chargers sense the polarity and a minimum voltage to stop you from using it on a six volt battery. Since the relay was damaged, I would look for a short on the area between it and the battery clips, first.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 20, 2020, 4:29:29 AM10/20/20
On 10/19/20 10:56 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> I'm happy to know you wouldn't waste time on this.
> But you will waste time by not providing anything useful.
> Now go troll someone else. Idi0t.

I'm not the one that is trying to fix something with ZERO
service documentation.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 7:18:23 AM10/20/20
It is helpful information you want?

a) Trash the HF charger. Clearly you are not competent to fix it, as they are fundamentally simple beasts with only a few failure modes - Mike pointed that out.
b) Purchase a proper charger from a reasonable source. Amazon has any number of options, just not at $29.99.
c) Read the directions. Carefully. And pay attention to the pretty pictures as only about 35% of Americans can understand written-only directions.

That is helpful information.

Now, try to understand something: The typical car battery contains about as much energy as it takes to operate 6.5 100-watt incandescent lamps for about an hour - at which point, it will be flat,. and probably damaged. However, it can release as much or more than 7.2 KW (that would be kilowatts) for a few seconds - what it does when it starts a car. That is a LOT of energy. A poorly designed charger puts *you* in danger, as well as the charger. Repeat, a car battery contains a great deal of energy stored in a fast-release system that also happens to use some nasty chemicals. A small portion of that power damaged your old charger - and given your general understanding of the process, it is dubious that any repairs effected by you would be safe for you or those around you.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 10:07:39 AM10/20/20
Oh my, now you're worried for my safety? Pffft please. Move on already. You've not mentioned one thing about what to look for on the charger. You're just rambling on while you eat you're fifth doughnut. Byeee.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 10:10:04 AM10/20/20
No but you're also not helping anyone. You're just providing garbage. Move on. Troll some other post.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 10:15:19 AM10/20/20
Diodes with zero, check. Look for short circuit, check. I replaced this with a Stanley Charger but I still want to try and salvage it and learn more. I'm pretty sure I blew this charger by overusing the 50a engine starter on my mower. I do have a multimeter. I bought a 10 pack of the relays on ebay for cheap so I have many left over. Thanks for the info you provided.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 10:20:21 AM10/20/20
> Oh my, now you're worried for my safety? Pffft please. Move on already. You've not mentioned one thing about what to look for on the charger. You're just rambling on while you eat you're fifth doughnut. Byeee.

Oh no! If you wish to compete for a Darwin Award, far be it from me to get in your way. I worry after the innocents as may get caught in the crossfire. Likely few in your case, however.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 10:47:00 AM10/20/20
Thanks so much for the advise regarding the charger lil buddy! Look at that, five posts and all so so helpful. You have a little doughnut on your face.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 20, 2020, 11:52:44 AM10/20/20
On 10/20/20 9:46 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> Thanks so much for the advise regarding the charger lil buddy!
> Look at that, five posts and all so so helpful.

You haven't figured it out yet have you.
There won't be any help forthcoming because there isn't any
service data available.

We've tried to explain this to you.

So have fun flailing around with your multi-meter and relays.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 11:58:51 AM10/20/20
I get it. You don't have the answers. You don't have any experience with this type of charger. I'm reaching out to those who have had their hands in one one of these or someone who can guide me to anything like Terrell did earlier. You really shouldn't be posting if you're not going to provide any useful info. You should "view" and move on. You don't have to spout your garbage just because you can sweet heart. K?

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 20, 2020, 12:04:58 PM10/20/20
On 10/20/20 10:58 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> You really shouldn't be posting if you're not going to provide any useful info.

Oh look at the man baby pounding on his keyboard in frustration
because nobody will fix his cheap, non-supported piece of shit
from Harbor Freight.

Here's a clue for you cupcake, I've fixed shit like this before,
just because I can. But right now, I wouldn't even piss on you if
you were on fire.

So go fuck yourself.

Feather Duster

Oct 20, 2020, 12:16:19 PM10/20/20
Fox's Mercantile <jda...@att.net> wrote:
> On 10/20/20 10:58 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
>> You really shouldn't be posting if you're not going to provide any useful info.
>
> Oh look at the man baby pounding on his keyboard in frustration
> because nobody will fix his cheap, non-supported piece of shit
> from Harbor Freight.
>
> Here's a clue for you cupcake, I've fixed shit like this before,
> just because I can. But right now, I wouldn't even piss on you if
> you were on fire.
>
> So go fuck yourself.

Do note that the OP is a google grouper.

That should help explain his privledged attitude that he should be
given free of charge help exactly as he wishes it to be given and
nothing else.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 12:16:32 PM10/20/20
Haha! There he is ladies and gentlemen! He finally rears his ugly face. Sad really. I'm enoying myself quite nicely. This is certainly not my main source for information. So much on the internet. I'll learn and figure it out without your sad pee lil buddy. Lol. Thanks for the laugh man. *tear*

"He is a river of pee" Ahahaha!

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 12:21:23 PM10/20/20
Well, I checked the group requirements and... I didn't see a chart for levels of privilege lil maid. Just a guy who happens to have a dead charger wanting to see if he can bring it back to life. Instead of help I get the first few jerks who happen to view my post. All they did was waste time, which i really have plenty of. "That product is garbage!" "You don't know what you're doing!" Hear them roar. lol. I have never felt so alive! Weeeee.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:07:12 PM10/20/20
Proof that you do not know what you are doing:
a) There are roughly four (4) lead-acid battery charger circuits. There are any number of variations, but on basic themes.
i. This does not count the computerized Arduino-based systems. Just what is available OTC at your local auto-parts store.
ii. This does not count charger-starters, or those items with a built-in jump-starter.
b) Two of which are smart. Two of which are pretty basic, but effective.
i. Differences between each are a matter of scale, not so much circuitry.
ii. And, heavier chargers will need heavier circuits. Obviously. And why Harbor-Freight is not a good place to start, pretty much with anything.
c) Five minutes, or less, of internet manipulation would have made you aware of all of these things. And even have given you a head-start on diagnosis.
d) Suggesting that you are not very savvy in the first place. Subsequent events have borne that out.

So, we have established that you are looking for a magic bullet: Do *THIS ONE THING* and all will be well.
We have established that you have no concern as to quality-of-parts or for the source of those parts: You purchased relays in bulk and for cheap from eBay.
We have established that you are in that habit as well: dubious quality purchased as cheaply as possible.
We have established that your time is worth nothing to you. And by extension, nor is anyone else's time.
We have even tried to help - by suggesting that you not continue down a futile path attempting to resurrect a piece of junk, but to replace it with one more suitable to *your* purposes.
We even suggested that there is some risk attached to your process.

At this point, just go for it!

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 1:26:41 PM10/20/20
Peter peter.. what are you REALLY saying here? It sounds like, "Look at me I'm schmart and you're not." Why do you think I took to the internet and ask what I should be looking for? Instead I get morons like you. Pretending to care about my health. In reality you just wanted to wave your old-man cane in the air.

This is what I would have done as "Nice-Pete".

"Hey bud, I see you are looking at repairing a harbor Freight battery charger. In my experience the chargers will fail even if repaired and cost more money down the line. They can be repurposed for other things since they have such a large transformer in them but that's about it. If you are still seeking to repair it.. try these websites that offer insight into basic circuitry that can point you in the right directly. It's helped me in the past. Hope you have fun and be careful."

Instead I got a nosey prick with nothing better to do than to belittle someone else with less experience. Awww. Peter-weter. No no. Bad Petey. I'm already getting good info on other forums. Now go away.

John-Del

Oct 20, 2020, 1:42:03 PM10/20/20
On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 1:26:41 PM UTC-4, Edward Hernandez whined:
In reality you just wanted to wave your old-man cane in the air.

> This is what I would have done as "Nice-Pete".
>
> "Hey bud, I see you are looking at repairing a harbor Freight battery charger. In my experience the chargers will fail even if repaired and cost more money down the line. They can be repurposed for other things since they have such a large transformer in them but that's about it. If you are still seeking to repair it.. try these websites that offer insight into basic circuitry that can point you in the right directly. It's helped me in the past. Hope you have fun and be careful."
>
> Instead I got a nosey prick with nothing better to do than to belittle someone else with less experience. Awww. Peter-weter. No no. Bad Petey. I'm already getting good info on other forums. Now go away.

At least you admit that Peter's original advice was sound, even if he didn't package it with the crayons and puppies you clearly need.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 2:07:50 PM10/20/20
> At least you admit that Peter's original advice was sound, even if he didn't package it with the crayons and puppies you clearly need.

I would never do that to a puppy!

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 2:16:27 PM10/20/20
Did I really admit anything? I guess we'll never know. My job here is done. Puppies would have been nice though.

XOXO

Feather Duster

Oct 20, 2020, 3:17:20 PM10/20/20
John-Del <ohg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 1:26:41 PM UTC-4, Edward Hernandez whined:
> In reality you just wanted to wave your old-man cane in the air.
>>
>> Instead I got a nosey prick with nothing better to do than to
>> belittle someone else with less experience. Awww. Peter-weter. No
>> no. Bad Petey. I'm already getting good info on other forums. Now
>> go away.
>
> At least you admit that Peter's original advice was sound, even if he
> didn't package it with the crayons and puppies you clearly need.

Clearly Edward Hernandez is a self-entitled prick who thinks the world
revolves around him. If he were using a female sounding nickname he'd
be an excelled example of a 'karen'.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/karen/

Edward Hernandez

Oct 20, 2020, 3:42:59 PM10/20/20
A Karen you say. Nice. So I ask for help, assholes post and provide none and I'm the Karen. Come on, really. You're just upset that I won't stop posting. I will be the last one to post. I have time you see. Lots and lots of time. I've already made progress on my lil charger but this post... I'm still drawn to it. Something about you assholes just tickles me.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 7:49:14 AM10/21/20
Many years ago, when we lived in a high-rise in NYC, we used a large laundry room on the ground floor of the building. It came to pass that we noticed that there was a gentleman who was very focused on getting the full use of his dryer time ($0.10 for ten (10) minutes in those days). We realized that for $0.60 per hour, we could hold him in that laundry room indefinitely. He would turn the heat down to "Cool Air" before he gave up *his* time.

You remind me of that individual.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 21, 2020, 9:11:00 AM10/21/20
Nice story pops. You know, I looked around a bit just on this group and noticed something. You two clowns have been at this comedy bit for over 20 years! Hahah. So I was right from the start about you two trolls. This gets better everyday.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 21, 2020, 10:21:43 AM10/21/20
On 10/21/20 8:10 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> You know, I looked around a bit just on this group and
> noticed something. You two clowns have been at this
> comedy bit for over 20 years!

Yeah, and assholes like you have come and gone, never to
be seen again.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 21, 2020, 10:37:39 AM10/21/20
Lol. I get it. I'll eventually tire of this game, yes. I have real stuff todo after all but this is such a nice break. I really feel great. I mean, here we have like an old group of, forum pirates? It's sad and funny at the same time. I'm like smiling ear to ear right now. Thank you! A buddy asked, "Why even bother?". They don't understand. This is like tapping on an ant farm. Watching the lil tiny animals buzz about. Trapped in their little enclosure. I was laughing so hard at some of your other posts. It's also like see an aging "adult" trying desperately to holding on to something. I don't know what.

Lol. Joy!

P.S. The more profanity you use the more neanderthal you become. Careful *Wink*.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 10:58:10 AM10/21/20
Well, we do have you twirling like an Iranian centrifuge - and for one helluva lot less than $0.60/hour.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 21, 2020, 11:28:26 AM10/21/20
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 9:58:10 AM UTC-5, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> Well, we do have you twirling like an Iranian centrifuge - and for one helluva lot less than $0.60/hour.
A centrifuge? Aww, who's a clever boy?! You are! Yes you are!

Do better pete.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 9:29:21 AM10/22/20
BOO!

Edward Hernandez

Oct 22, 2020, 11:25:40 AM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:29:21 AM UTC-5, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> BOO!

About time.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 22, 2020, 11:49:33 AM10/22/20
On 10/22/20 10:25 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> About time.

So says the insufferable self entitled prick.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 11:52:33 AM10/22/20
> So says the insufferable self entitled prick.

Too many words.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 22, 2020, 12:02:57 PM10/22/20
On 10/22/20 10:52 AM, pf...@aol.com wrote:
>> So says the insufferable self entitled prick.
>
> Too many words.

How's this then, "asshole."

Edward Hernandez

Oct 22, 2020, 12:25:31 PM10/22/20
Now now old fart, no need to get your panties in a bunch. hahah. I love the anger coming off of you. Fuels my soul. Thank you.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 22, 2020, 12:26:45 PM10/22/20
Snik baby, come on... come oooon. lol. Sigh good stuff.

peterw...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 3:25:10 PM10/22/20
So, I can set up my auto-reply for Monday through Friday. You set up yours for Saturday and Sunday. No more than one single word. And we have this cretin forever, without lifting a finger beyond the initial set-up.

Thoughts?

Edward Hernandez

Oct 22, 2020, 4:38:17 PM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 2:25:10 PM UTC-5, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> So, I can set up my auto-reply for Monday through Friday. You set up yours for Saturday and Sunday. No more than one single word. And we have this cretin forever, without lifting a finger beyond the initial set-up.
>
> Thoughts?
Sounds lame. Why are you farts fizzing out on me? Have to take your naps? Boring.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 22, 2020, 7:39:14 PM10/22/20
On 10/22/20 3:38 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> Have to take your naps?

Nope, we're laughing at your non-stop running around like a
"kick me" dog with a bladder problem.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 12:00:28 AM10/23/20
Is that why your lil pony "pete" is trying to negotiate a setup? Lol, just means you old folks have lost. I doubt any of your usenet gang is really laughing. Kinda sad. But I'm still grinning snikky. :)

Peter W.

Oct 23, 2020, 9:42:07 AM10/23/20
BOO!

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 9:46:12 AM10/23/20
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:42:07 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> BOO!

Pony Pete! Hey Jeff, ride that pony!

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 10:27:52 AM10/23/20
On 10/22/20 11:00 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> Is that why your lil pony "pete" is trying to negotiate a setup?

As usual you miss the point.

You're as predictable as a duck going back and forth in a shooting
gallery. "Shoot me!"

Peter W.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:36:43 AM10/23/20
> As usual you miss the point.

Not possible unless the cretin owns no mirrors. Even the best tonsorial attention cannot help it.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 12:07:53 PM10/23/20
If I'm a duck, you boys are shooting blanks. Think about it. You and your little roving gang of trolls started strong, for old guys, and just fizzled out. Mandated nap time? On top of that I made sure you two kept the profanity to a minimum by not cursing much my self. You can be trained. But you're not very bright to begin with.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 12:09:05 PM10/23/20
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10:36:43 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> > As usual you miss the point.
> Not possible unless the cretin owns no mirrors. Even the best tonsorial attention cannot help it.

Look at you Pete. Using words no one cares about. You really need to stop being sniks lab dog.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 12:40:52 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 11:09 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> Look at you Pete. Using words no one cares about.

Yep, every bit as predictable as flies on dog shit.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 12:41:53 PM10/23/20
So, have you fixed your piece of shit charger yet?
Or are you too busy masturbating thinking how clever you are?

John-Del

Oct 23, 2020, 1:36:40 PM10/23/20
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 12:41:53 PM UTC-4, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
> So, have you fixed your piece of shit charger yet?
> Or are you too busy masturbating thinking how clever you are?

Oh, he'll announce he "fixed" it as some point, but he'll need to be careful if he says what he actually did as there is only one thing that will cause that relay to fail in the manner he described.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 1:46:47 PM10/23/20
You've already mentioned this before fella. Are you having memory issues old guy? Lol.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 1:47:50 PM10/23/20
You're bringing up my original reason for posting, now? Looks like you've run out of smart things to say. Sad. :)

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 1:50:36 PM10/23/20
Hey! Where have you been all this time? Back from dialysis? Another of Sniks lap dogs makes a return. At this point I'd not announce anything on this forum. It's corrupt and run by aging trolls. Million other great sites I have access too. Tons more nice and bright people. This is like an home for the old and infirm. Take your pills JD.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 2:09:26 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 12:50 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> At this point I'd not announce anything on this forum.

In other words, no. It's still fucked up.

> Million other great sites I have access too.

And yet, you insist on posting your drivel here.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 2:12:57 PM10/23/20
Ahhh, does it make you feew better that I haven't fixed it yet? So cute. Speaking of drivel... lol have you been reading your previous posts? I've read some of your other posts too. Such a nasty lil nothing you are. But I have to say I like poking a stick at you small reptiles. SSSssssnik.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 2:22:52 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 1:12 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
[ Nothing pertinent as usual ]

Usenet News is full of ignorant cunts like you.
If you think that I give a rat's ass about your opinion
on anything, you're sadly mistaken.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 2:33:55 PM10/23/20
Hey now! Bad words, bad person. Lol. I knew I could get you to get worked up. You sad little reptile. SSsss. You really bring me so much joy. YAY! Thanks Jeff. P.S. You care babe. You keep commenting. You won't win this one.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 4:23:53 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 1:33 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> You won't win this one.

Run along before you piss yourself.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 5:06:31 PM10/23/20
Have enough already old timer? You won't last. I mean that in general. Poor pony rider.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 5:33:37 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 4:06 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> You won't last.

I've been here on Usenet News for 41 years.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 5:40:31 PM10/23/20
You sound pretty proud of that. All those years and you never learned any manners. My gain anyway! *Poke Poke* This kick dog loves your predictable anger. You'll swell up again. Fun!

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 23, 2020, 5:47:31 PM10/23/20
On 10/23/20 4:40 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> My gain anyway!*Poke Poke* This kick dog loves your predictable anger.

Eventually, you'll get enough cum on your keyboard you won't be able
to reply.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 23, 2020, 8:49:17 PM10/23/20
Ohhh.that.is.adorable! You're using your big words again. Haha! Amazing. Can you even do that on your keyboard anymore? Meds do a number on you I bet. Bless your heart.

Peter W.

Oct 26, 2020, 11:04:19 AM10/26/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 26, 2020, 11:05:22 AM10/26/20
On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:04:19 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> Boo
*Yawn*

Peter W.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:24:01 PM10/27/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 27, 2020, 3:35:58 PM10/27/20
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 11:24:01 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> Boo
A cat with bladder blockage? Silly boy.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 27, 2020, 4:59:22 PM10/27/20
Predictable idiot response.
Keep it up cupcake.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 27, 2020, 5:32:39 PM10/27/20
What's predictable is your inability to help anyone. Cupcake is not really in insult but thanks. :) I noticed you old ladies don't like to post on the weekends much. What gives? Dialysis? Sad.

Fox's Mercantile

Oct 27, 2020, 7:35:10 PM10/27/20
On 10/27/20 4:32 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
[ nothing useful as usual ]

Your ignorance is stunning.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 27, 2020, 8:42:12 PM10/27/20
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 6:35:10 PM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
[ The same repeating garbage ]

You're not as smart at Pony Pete are you? You seem hard up on using curse words like some kind of caveman. You lost a long time ago pony rider.

Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Oct 27, 2020, 9:01:17 PM10/27/20
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 11:24:01 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> Boo

Clever trick.

Feather Duster

Oct 28, 2020, 10:37:42 AM10/28/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 28, 2020, 10:41:11 AM10/28/20
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 9:37:42 AM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:

Hey french maid! Hope you're aging as quickly as your pony boys.

Feather Duster

Oct 28, 2020, 12:42:07 PM10/28/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 28, 2020, 12:55:30 PM10/28/20
Are you an old broken record? No wonder you don't post much.

Peter W.

Oct 28, 2020, 1:00:14 PM10/28/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 28, 2020, 1:24:24 PM10/28/20
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:00:14 PM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
> Boo

Pony Pete!

Feather Duster

Oct 28, 2020, 4:57:25 PM10/28/20
Boo

Edward Hernandez

Oct 28, 2020, 5:52:24 PM10/28/20
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:00:14 PM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
>Eschew needless complexity
Ahaha, how lame are you old fart? Is this what "almost" gets you up? lol. "Boo" indeed.

Edward Hernandez

Oct 28, 2020, 5:53:07 PM10/28/20
I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Gayle F. Trevino

Oct 28, 2020, 11:07:07 PM10/28/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Gayle F. Trevino

Christopher S. Murphy

Oct 29, 2020, 12:07:09 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Christopher S. Murphy

George J. Floyd

Oct 29, 2020, 1:07:11 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from George J. Floyd

Roy J. Brown

Oct 29, 2020, 2:07:17 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Roy J. Brown

John V. Patten

Oct 29, 2020, 3:07:19 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from John V. Patten

David J. Prince

Oct 29, 2020, 4:07:22 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from David J. Prince

Olga L. Cline

Oct 29, 2020, 5:07:24 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Olga L. Cline

Ann M. Blau

Oct 29, 2020, 6:07:25 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Ann M. Blau

Brian A. Covington

Oct 29, 2020, 7:07:28 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Brian A. Covington

Mark C. Miller

Oct 29, 2020, 8:07:31 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Mark C. Miller

Daniel B. Widner

Oct 29, 2020, 9:07:33 AM10/29/20
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:57:25 PM UTC-5, Feather Duster wrote:
>> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Clever trick.
>> Boo
> I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?

Boo from Daniel B. Widner

John-Del

Oct 29, 2020, 9:27:06 AM10/29/20
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 9:07:33 AM UTC-4, Daniel B. Widner wrote:
> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Boo
> > I bet you're into leather and ball gags. Aren't you lil maiden?
>
> Boo from Daniel B. Widner

Boo from John Del

Oh, whoever took the "over" of 10 days for making this troll dance on command is a winner. Collect your prize at the next Kutztown PA radio show.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.