(only $32,Paypal)for hot sell puma shoes,best quality--prompt delivery

www.promptc.com jordan only $38

Jun 22, 2010, 3:53:45 AM6/22/10
Dear my Lady or Gentleman,

Great day!
we are wholesaler professional in supplying puma shoes,nike
shox,nike air max ,nike air jordan etc.

Some links of the puma shoes :

1) http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=419_424
2) http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=419_424&sort=20a&page=2
3)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?
main_page=index&cPath=419_424&sort=20a&page=5

Basic information:
1)Payment:Paypal,WU,TT etc
2)Delivery time:3-7 days door to door delivery by DHL,TNT,EMS etc
3)MOQ:6 items,free shipping,and offer you wholesale price on the
website

The features of our company are: authentic quality,lowest
price,prompt delivery,good sale-after service."Customer
highest,Reputation first" is our principle.
It would be our company biggest honor to do long term business
with each other,please kindly visit our website or contact us for more
details.Thank you !

More order more discount ! ! !

Your sincerity

Jessica Chen