Zenith D52WLCD Problem

1 view

Sking10

Sep 30, 2010, 11:25:08 AM9/30/10
I have this tv and got the orange light to replace, and then flashing
red light to replace the bulb. After installation, I wasn't able to
reset the bulb counter. I tried doing pressing the MENU key over and
over again to get to the OSD menu. But wouldn't work. Then after about
ten minutes of watching TV the screen started to get static across the
screen. Kind of like snow but only in random spots. To diagnose I then
disconnected everything and tried going back to the menu screen which
I still was getting this fuzzy/snowy spots. So I know the issue isn't
due to my cable connection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Plain...@yawho.com

Sep 30, 2010, 1:40:54 PM9/30/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:25:08 -0700 (PDT), Sking10 <ski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Here's the iformation on resetting the counter.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/TV-VCR-Stereo-1749/D52WLCD-Zenith.htm

PlainBill

Plain...@yawho.com

Sep 30, 2010, 1:44:14 PM9/30/10
wrote:

>I have this tv and got the orange light to replace, and then flashing

The service manual is available on elektrotanya.com

PlainBill

Sking10

Oct 4, 2010, 1:15:49 PM10/4/10

The other issue I'm having with the TV is after 45 minutes of watching
the tv it gets static on the screen. I've unhooked the tv from
everything and still get the same static when in setup mode (video,
audio, etc...). So I've determined it has to do with the video and not
the signal.