Scott LK150

pf...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2017, 2:48:12 PM3/25/17
I am looking for a clean copy of the original assembly manual for a Scott LK150. The unit I have was assembled with Kynar wire, I would like a do-over. Thanks in advance.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Newgene McMensa

Jun 6, 2017, 12:40:26 PM6/6/17
<pf...@aol.com> wrote in message news:04609b6f-2165-463d...@googlegroups.com...
> I am looking for a clean copy of the original assembly manual for a Scott LK150. The unit I have was assembled with Kynar wire, I would like a do-over. Thanks in advance.
>
> Peter Wieck
> Melrose Park, PA

Don't feed the troll.

ohg...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 1:00:37 PM6/6/17
Peter a troll? He may be a bit lefty loony, but he's a gentleman and an excellent contributor to the group.

Whose sock are you?

Phil Allison

Jun 7, 2017, 8:49:37 AM6/7/17
ohg...@gmail.com wrote:

------------------------

Newgene McMensa wrote:

> > > Peter Wieck
> > > Melrose Park, PA
> >
> > Don't feed the troll.
>
> Peter a troll?

** Absofuckinglootely.

> He may be a bit lefty loony,

** Plain loony and I do not give a hoot about his politics.

> but he's a gentleman

** Ooooohhh nooooo he isn't.

Wieck is a prize, bullshitting, narcissistic, POS fuckhead.

There is not stupid idea he will not attach himself too and no honest one he will not mindlessly attack.

He's a sociopath, like YOU !!!

But much worse.

.... Phil

ohg...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 9:38:44 AM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:49:37 AM UTC-4, Phil Allison wrote:

>and no honest one he will not mindlessly attack.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle "black".

> He's a sociopath, like YOU !!!
>
> But much worse.

Well shit Phil, I'm going to take that as a compliment!!