World Running Out of Electrons, New Report Warns

olds...@tubes.com

Jun 30, 2017, 4:06:08 AM6/30/17
From:
http://meretricia.com/news/world_losing_electrons.htm

World Running Out of Electrons, New Report Warns

The world is rapidly running out of electrons, a new report from
environmental action group Earth First warns. They have advocated that
electrons be placed on the endangered sub-atomic particles list.

Electrons are being used in shocking numbers by all consumers of
electricity. The usual scapegoats of the United States and Western
Europe are once again at the top of the list, consuming electrons at a
rate of 900 gigawatts per day. A single digital computer uses electrons
at a rate of approximately 6 billion billion per second, almost equal to
the rate at which the federal deficit is growing. The report predicts a
serious worldwide electron shortage by tomorrow.
A single digital computer uses electrons at a rate of approximately 6
billion billion per second.

Confronted with the report, White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove just
shrugged. "I don't know. We'll worry about it next week," he told
reporters. News of the report sent electronics stocks tumbling to their
lowest level in five hours. Utility company stock, however, soared, as
the price of electrons doubled to over three dollars a gallon.

The Earth First report recommends the immediate closure of all electron
drilling, refining, and distributing operations, and a reversion back to
the cave-man life style. Critics called their recommendations "somewhat
drastic".

Al Gore's "Alliance for Climate Protection" has called for the
development of alternative energy carriers. Protons have been
considered, but they are some 2000 times more massive than electrons and
tend to clog the wires. Gore and the other democratic candidates have
ignored neutrons, as they rarely vote anyway. The neutrons we surveyed
had no opinion on the matter. The Alliance has also proposed the
construction of a new sub-atomic particle to replace the dwindling
electron supply. However, new sub-atomic particles are expensive, as
they are often patented and cannot presently be assembled in Taiwan or
Malaysia. American supercollider operators are working on better ways to
export the technology, to prevent too much work being done in the United
States.

As the number of negative charges decreases, the entire earth becomes
more electropositive, contributing to Global Positivism. While the
Democrats favor a more negative planet, the Bush administration has
touted the benefits of Positivism. For example, hostile aliens who
traveled to earth from a more electronegative world would be "posicuted"
(a generally fatal process similar to electrocution and watching Barney)
as soon as they stepped out of their flying saucers. However, friendly
aliens would suffer the same fate. It is not yet known whether most
aliens are friendly or hostile, but science fiction authors seem to
favor the latter view.

The electron is not the first sub-atomic particle to be driven to
annihilation or near-extinction by human activities. The tachyon, for
example, was killed off by Einstein and his philosophy of special moral
relativity, which permitted the extermination of non- conforming
particles. The previously often hypothesized magnetic monopole was
spotted once in the wild but has never been seen again by confirming
researchers. The strange quark has a half-life of only 1 nanosecond and
currently cannot reproduce outside of magnetic captivity. There is, at
any given time, an average of less than one left in the whole world.

Foxs Mercantile

Jun 30, 2017, 4:43:54 AM6/30/17
This wasn't all that funny the first time around.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

---
http://www.avg.com

thekma...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 8:31:00 AM6/30/17
I read this article very early one April a few
years back.

jurb...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 9:28:19 AM6/30/17
Good, I am tired of those things. they are all so negative. Fukum.

Jon Elson

Jun 30, 2017, 12:51:53 PM6/30/17
olds...@tubes.com wrote:

> Confronted with the report, White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove just
> shrugged.

Karl Rove? Gee, this must be a REALLY old article!

Jon

pf...@aol.com

Jun 30, 2017, 1:02:35 PM6/30/17
Back then,we just needed a few "nattering nabobs of negativism" to set things right.

Would that it were so simple today!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

olds...@tubes.com

Jul 1, 2017, 1:57:39 AM7/1/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:51:45 -0500, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com>
wrote:
Yep, it's old, but that is because the shortage of electrons caused the
message to delay leaving my computer for 30 million nano-light years,
and the internet is operating at less than 4% on the world wide
internetometer.

I just watched the wires bulge as a cluster of electrons from September
of 2014 finally made their way into my modem. :)

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 1, 2017, 12:51:09 PM7/1/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:51:45 -0500, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com>
wrote:

Karl Rove was Deputy Chief of Staff under GW Bush from 2001 - 2007.
Andrew Card was Chief of Staff during this period.
--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 1, 2017, 1:12:28 PM7/1/17
That's possible. The drift velocity of an electron through a copper
wire is not the speed of light, but rather about 80 cm/hr (0.20
mm/sec).
<https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-speed-of-electric-current>

Now, if you need something to worry about, please note that the worlds
supply of available white space is limited and finite. At the present
consumption rate, I predict that we will run out of white space very
soon when allthewordswillruntogether.

Cursitor Doom

Jul 1, 2017, 5:30:48 PM7/1/17
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:53:40 -0400, oldschool wrote:

> Yep, it's old, but that is because the shortage of electrons caused the
> message to delay leaving my computer for 30 million nano-light years,
> and the internet is operating at less than 4% on the world wide
> internetometer.

There is no shortage of electrons. Every single stinking electron I get
from the power company gets sent right back to them. Every fucking one.
I've counted them. Same for every other customer.
Yet they still charge me as if I'd used them up! It's a rip off.

rickman

Jul 1, 2017, 8:33:52 PM7/1/17
You must have a rather poor power company. Mine only charges me for the
shipping and handling. I get the return shipping for free in fact, well,
"ground" shipping anyway. ;)

--

Rick C

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 1, 2017, 10:24:25 PM7/1/17
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 21:26:57 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
<cu...@notformail.com> wrote:

>There is no shortage of electrons. Every single stinking electron I get
>from the power company gets sent right back to them. Every fucking one.
>I've counted them. Same for every other customer.
>Yet they still charge me as if I'd used them up! It's a rip off.

That can't be right. The power company sends you electrons at some
energy level. Your home appliances consume some of that energy.
Therefore, the electrons going back to the power company must have
less energy, which means they either move slower, or you're returning
fewer electrons. If you send back everything that you receive, where
is the energy needed to run your toys coming from? You should be able
to see a difference between what's going in and what's going out on
your electron counter (coulomb meter).

Note: This is 100% pure BS, but it sounds logical.

Mike Coon

Jul 2, 2017, 7:13:09 AM7/2/17
In article <iulglc1c3325tjag5...@4ax.com>,
je...@cruzio.com says...

> On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 21:26:57 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
> <cu...@notformail.com> wrote:
>
> >There is no shortage of electrons. Every single stinking electron I get
> >from the power company gets sent right back to them. Every fucking one.
> >I've counted them. Same for every other customer.
> >Yet they still charge me as if I'd used them up! It's a rip off.
>
> That can't be right. The power company sends you electrons at some
> energy level. Your home appliances consume some of that energy.
> Therefore, the electrons going back to the power company must have
> less energy, which means they either move slower, or you're returning
> fewer electrons. If you send back everything that you receive, where
> is the energy needed to run your toys coming from? You should be able
> to see a difference between what's going in and what's going out on
> your electron counter (coulomb meter).
>
> Note: This is 100% pure BS, but it sounds logical.

Are you training to be a politician? ;-)

Mike.

Cursitor Doom

Jul 2, 2017, 6:03:42 PM7/2/17
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 19:24:20 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> That can't be right. The power company sends you electrons at some
> energy level. Your home appliances consume some of that energy.
> Therefore, the electrons going back to the power company must have less
> energy, which means they either move slower, or you're returning fewer
> electrons. If you send back everything that you receive, where is the
> energy needed to run your toys coming from? You should be able to see a
> difference between what's going in and what's going out on your electron
> counter (coulomb meter).
>
> Note: This is 100% pure BS, but it sounds logical.

Plus they're not sending me any *voltage* either! The pos and neg half-
cycles are equal in magnitude either side of zero volts, so the average
voltage I'm getting over the course of a billing period is zero. And they
only briefly *lend* me electrons - yet they have the nerve to wonder why
I constantly complain! Bastards.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 2, 2017, 7:10:16 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 12:13:01 +0100, Mike Coon <gra...@mjcoon.plus.com>
wrote:
No training required. I'm a natural.

Ok, let me try again. A solar panel is know to "produce" electricity,
also known as electrons. According to NASA:
<https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2002/solarcells>
"When light energy strikes the solar cell, electrons
are knocked loose from the atoms in the semiconductor material.
If electrical conductors are attached to the positive and
negative sides, forming an electrical circuit, the electrons
can be captured in the form of an electric current -- that
is, electricity. This electricity can then be used to power
a load, such as a light or a tool."

So, if photons can "knock loose" electrons, and send them on their way
to be consumed by some load, what happens to the spaces vacated by
these electrons? Does their passage turn the solar panels to Swiss
cheese, eventually depleting all the electrons? Is that why solar
panels lose output with age? As I previously speculated, if the solar
panel "produces" electricity (electrons), then shouldn't the current
leaving the solar panel be greater than the current entering?

Hmmm... if I can sell this load of manure, I can sell anything. Maybe
I should run for public office after I retire from the repair biz. Is
there a financially attractive pulbic office available for a
reasonable bribe?

rickman

Jul 2, 2017, 7:25:08 PM7/2/17
You don't get to keep the beer you drink. Do you complain to Coors that
their beer ends up raising your sewer bill?

--

Rick C

Foxs Mercantile

Jul 2, 2017, 8:01:58 PM7/2/17
On 7/2/2017 6:25 PM, rickman wrote:
> You don't get to keep the beer you drink. Do you complain to
> Coors that their beer ends up raising your sewer bill?

*Grins*
Don't encourage him....

Madness

Jul 3, 2017, 6:15:29 AM7/3/17
On 7/2/2017 8:01 PM, Foxs Mercantile wrote:
> On 7/2/2017 6:25 PM, rickman wrote:
>> You don't get to keep the beer you drink. Do you complain to
>> Coors that their beer ends up raising your sewer bill?
>
> *Grins*
> Don't encourage him....

You know, I complained to Coca-Cola about how their 2-liter bottles kept
running out as I drank 'em. They, more-or-less, told me where to go!

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 3, 2017, 9:34:55 AM7/3/17
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 06:15:26 -0400, Madness <madnes...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I have a similar problem with evaporating jelly beans. I keep a jar
of them on my office desk. Over a period of one to three weeks, the
jelly beans would slowly disappear. I trust visiting customers,
delivery services, salesmen, neighbors, friends, visitors, fire
inspectors, diabetics, etc to be honest and confess to stealing some
when I ask. Since nobody has done so, I can only conclude that the
seal on the jar is inadequate after opening, causing the contents to
evaporate. I have attempted to measure the effect using a precision
jewelery scale, but have been unable to retain a sample long enough to
measure before it disappears. Obviously, there must be a conspiracy
to supress the effect. Googling for scientific papers on jelly bean
evaporation finds that no research has been done on the topic. Notice
that the contents of some jelly beans include "evaporated cane juice"
which makes me suspect that the evaporation continues in the jar:
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/05/22/sued-over-sugar-in-jelly-beans-jelly-bellys-response-this-is-nonsense/>

jurb...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 10:27:23 AM7/3/17
You are a nut. But being a Jew I assume there is a madness to your method. (or does that go the other way ?)

But jellybeans turn me off. So do all of those gummy candies. I cannot understand how anyone could eat that. To me it doesn't even look like food.

But about you jellybeans and their apparent evaporation, you are the one who forgot to put a price tag on them. Just on the jar would suffice actually but you put forth the idea that they are just free. So when people take them, whaddya want me to shoot them ?

Madness

Jul 3, 2017, 10:58:18 AM7/3/17
On 7/3/2017 9:34 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> I have a similar problem with evaporating jelly beans.

Not sure about jelly beans, but I do have a problem w/ regular beans.
They disappear as I eat them (which is bad enough), but then they cause
me to keep sending gas into the air. Now, I'm told that a majority of
that gas is methane, which could be useful, but is only causing air
pollution! :)

Mike Coon

Jul 3, 2017, 11:17:42 AM7/3/17
In article <ojdlr1$281$1...@dont-email.me>, madnes...@gmail.com says...
I believe land-fill sites have methane recovery systems, so that is
where to get buried...

Mike.

Foxs Mercantile

Jul 3, 2017, 12:33:27 PM7/3/17
On 7/3/2017 9:27 AM, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:
> But being a Jew I assume there is a madness to your method.

The fuck is your problem?

pf...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2017, 8:35:54 AM7/5/17
Liquids "Evaporate".
Solids "Sublimate" .

You need to understand the process better before you complain. If the seal on that jar is less than 100% the beans will continue to disappear. Were it to be 100%, they would deposit themselves as an even layer inside the glass, but gradually and over a great deal of time.

pf...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2017, 8:38:04 AM7/5/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 12:33:27 PM UTC-4, Foxs Mercantile wrote:
> On 7/3/2017 9:27 AM, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:
> > But being a Jew I assume there is a madness to your method.
>
> The fuck is your problem?

Add "Racist" to the list.