Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-ES20 (NO letter/s after "20") Service Manual Source

jaugu...@verizon.net

Jul 23, 2018, 4:40:27 PM7/23/18

I have a SM for Panasonic DVD recorder model DMR-ES20EG, EP, EE.

Unfortunately, the PCB on the bottom of the mother board is VERY
DIFFERENT than the PCB bottom of my DMR-ES20 mother board.

I went through 11 pages of Google "hits" looking for the SM for a
"DMR-ES20" (my model) without a letter/s after "20".

I am willing to PAY for the SM.

Does anyone know of a source (in English)?

Thank You in advance, John