Merrell Amplifier Information

Chuck Mitchell

Aug 25, 2004, 6:27:09 PM8/25/04
I've inherited a Merrell MA12 amplifier recently and, although it looks in near new condition, all of the tubes (5 of them) are missing. I haven't had any success in finding any information about this amp anywhere and was just wondering if anyone may know the tube layout or, better yet, if anyone might have the schematic, or any information at all about this amplifier. Merrell Electronics isn't listed in Sams Photofacts, so I'm at a real loss here.... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Chuck

drd...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015, 5:04:40 PM3/9/15
I have a manual, if you are interested.

Rheilly Phoull

Mar 10, 2015, 3:08:17 AM3/10/15
Hmmm, 11 years ago will he still be looking???

stra...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 6:47:52 AM8/29/17
I'm interested. I'm only 2 years late.. :)

Ben Kristofic

Jan 24, 2021, 5:49:58 PM1/24/21
👀 I just inherited one as well, if that manual is still floating around!

Peter W.

Jan 25, 2021, 7:08:34 AM1/25/21
https://worldradiohistory.com/hd2/IDX-Consumer/Archive-Radio-Electronics-IDX/IDX/60s/1963/Radio-Electronics-1963-01-OCR-Page-0085.pdf \

It uses 2 x 12AX7A/ECC83 tubes and 3 x 6V6GTA

Originally, the company was in Brooklyn, New York, selling mostly kits.

Re-Cap it before applying power! All of them!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA