repairing of LCD 32 INCH T.V

ABDELHAMID ELRAFEI

Sep 27, 2010, 5:40:57 AM9/27/10
I have a 32 inch wide screen LCD T.V exposed to a crash impact by my
youngest child ( he threw his shoes to the LCD T.V monitor. how could
I repair that LCD monitor crash . thanks a lot .

Meat Plow

Sep 27, 2010, 6:27:37 AM9/27/10

If the LCD screen is damaged it cannot be repaired it must be replaced.
Unfortunately replacing the screen is usually equivalent to the entire
cost of a new TV.

Arfa Daily

Sep 27, 2010, 12:38:00 PM9/27/10

"ABDELHAMID ELRAFEI" <aelr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I have a 32 inch wide screen LCD T.V exposed to a crash impact by my
> youngest child ( he threw his shoes to the LCD T.V monitor. how could
> I repair that LCD monitor crash . thanks a lot .

Sadly, by buying a new TV ...

Arfa

Jeroni Paul

Sep 27, 2010, 3:00:13 PM9/27/10
On 27 Set, 12:27, Meat Plow> If the LCD screen is damaged it cannot be

repaired it must be replaced.
> Unfortunately replacing the screen is usually equivalent to the entire
> cost of a new TV.

I still wonder why these delicate LCD screens are not protected with
some glass or hard plastic. I have seen many broken.

I can remember my grandgrandfather throwing shoes to the TV when some
political appeared. But he knew the tube front glass was very hard.

hr(bob) hofmann@att.net

Sep 27, 2010, 10:23:12 PM9/27/10

Take it out of his allowance for the next 15 years until he leaves
home. Hopefully, by then he will be able to sit down again.

Meat Plow

Sep 28, 2010, 10:00:43 AM9/28/10
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:00:13 -0700, Jeroni Paul wrote:

> On 27 Set, 12:27, Meat Plow> If the LCD screen is damaged it cannot be
> repaired it must be replaced.
>> Unfortunately replacing the screen is usually equivalent to the entire
>> cost of a new TV.
>
> I still wonder why these delicate LCD screens are not protected with
> some glass or hard plastic. I have seen many broken.

That would be a call after close inspection.

> I can remember my grandgrandfather throwing shoes to the TV when some
> political appeared. But he knew the tube front glass was very hard.

LOL!

William Sommerwerck

Sep 28, 2010, 10:05:22 AM9/28/10
> I still wonder why these delicate LCD screens are not protected
> with glass or hard plastic. I have seen many broken.

You could go to a plastics fabrication shop and have it cut a large piece of
Plexiglas. Unfortunately, that adds at least one reflective layer.

The basic solution, of course, is not to have children. Who needs 'em?