Motor start/stop switch with integrated mini contactor?

DaveC

Aug 28, 2011, 3:03:11 PM8/28/11
I just became aware of this item:

<http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/images/R3985229-01.jpg>

Data sheet here:

<http://www.pdfdoc.ru/data/pdf42805>

It includes a 2-pole 16A contactor in that little size. Can also be ordered
with the option of external connection for safety stop push-button switch.

I can't find a USA distributor for these. Anybody know where to get these?

The company is in Germany:

<http://www.eichhoff.com/unternehmen_ueber-eichhoff_en.php>

Or is there a domestic (USA) product that is similar?

Thanks,
Dave

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 28, 2011, 10:12:43 PM8/28/11

HAVE YOU ASKED "SWITCHES UNLIMITED" ONLINE...THEY ARE LOCATED IN THE
US.

TGITM

Wild_Bill

Aug 30, 2011, 12:50:00 AM8/30/11
Crossposted groups omitted

If the Start-Stop switch you're referring to uses the Start button to
mechanically close the contacts (and current latches the contacts closed),
then the Stop button opens the coil's holding-current circuit to allow the
contacts to open.. I've seen these types of switches on workshop machines
from China.
Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
probably supply a switch of this type.
The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.

So, if it is this type of switch, any interruption of the coil current will
cause the contacts to open, and cause the machine motor to come to a stop
(until the Start button is used to close the contacts again).. meaning that
a commonly available normally closed (momentary open) switch with the proper
voltage/current ratings wired in series with the coil circuit will also act
as a Stop switch (E-Stop or other terminology).. unless the contacts become
stuck shut..
then the OHshit switch needs to be utilized.

This isn't the standard method commonly used in the US, for
starting/stopping a machine motor, but it is a cheaper way to produce a
motor starter.

--
Cheers,
WB

"DaveC" <inv...@invalid.net> wrote in message

DaveC

Aug 30, 2011, 1:59:10 AM8/30/11
> Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
> probably supply a switch of this type.
> The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.

I've searched for "No-Volt Release" (NVR) switches and have found very, very
few here in N. America. The US definition is a full contactor inside a
housing with a start/stop combo switch on the front. Not my idea of "min".

Europe uses these much more.

HF doesn't list anything like this.

If you know of any manufacturers I'd be glad to know of them.

> So, if it is this type of switch, any interruption of the coil current will
> cause the contacts to open, and cause the machine motor to come to a stop
> (until the Start button is used to close the contacts again).. meaning that
> a commonly available normally closed (momentary open) switch with the proper
> voltage/current ratings wired in series with the coil circuit will also act
> as a Stop switch (E-Stop or other terminology).. unless the contacts become
> stuck shut.. then the OHshit switch needs to be utilized.
>
> This isn't the standard method commonly used in the US, for
> starting/stopping a machine motor, but it is a cheaper way to produce a
> motor starter.

That's the plan...

> Cheers,
> WB

Thanks,
Dave

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 30, 2011, 5:20:13 AM8/30/11
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, DaveC <inva...@invalid.net> wrote:
> > Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
> > probably supply a switch of this type.
> > The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.
>
> I've searched for "No-Volt Release" (NVR) switches and have found very, very
> few here in N. America. The US definition is a full contactor inside a
> housing with a start/stop combo switch on the front. Not my idea of "min".
>
> Europe uses these much more.
>
> HF doesn't list anything like this.
>
> If you know of any manufacturers I'd be glad to know of them.
>
> SNIP/

YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE DEALING WITH SOME KIND OF DUMMIES.

"TELEMECANIQUE" HAS THEM......NOW OWNED BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC.

PATECUM
TGITM

DaveC

Aug 30, 2011, 2:48:43 PM8/30/11
> TELEMECANIQUE

Can you please give me p/n or link? I've not turned up any yet.

Maybe I'm the dummy...

Thanks,
Dave

DaveC

Aug 30, 2011, 3:18:02 PM8/30/11
The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
starters (contactors).

I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.

Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
start/stop switch without contactor.

Dave

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 30, 2011, 4:03:23 PM8/30/11
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:18:02 -0700, DaveC <inv...@invalid.net> wrote:

>The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
>starters (contactors).

Ignore the troll.

>I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
>Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
>which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.
>
>Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
>start/stop switch without contactor.

These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:
http://www.grizzly.com/search/search.aspx?q=power%20switch

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 30, 2011, 9:18:28 PM8/30/11
On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:

........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
WHATS NEXT?
COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSÈ!
I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
++BEST WISHES++
PATECUM
TGITM

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 30, 2011, 9:26:25 PM8/30/11
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
<prote...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
><k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:18:02 -0700, DaveC <inva...@invalid.net> wrote:
>> >The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
>> >starters (contactors).
>>
>> Ignore the troll.
>>
>> >I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
>> >Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
>> >which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.
>>
>> >Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
>> >start/stop switch without contactor.
>>
>> These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
>> larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:http://www.grizzly.com/search/search.aspx?q=power%20switch
>
>........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
>AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
>PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
>WHATS NEXT?

> COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSČ!

>I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
>WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
> ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
>FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
>ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
>++BEST WISHES++

At least DaveC now knows what you are.

>PATECUM

Still eating that stuff Queerjano.

>TGITM

I told you a long time ago, Queerjano, penicillin will do wonders for that.

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 31, 2011, 5:37:08 AM8/31/11
On Aug 30, 9:26 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
>

> <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
> ><k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
>
> >> Ignore the troll.

> >> These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
> >> larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:http://www.grizzly.com/search/search.aspx?q=power%20switch
>
> >........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
> >AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
> >PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
> >WHATS NEXT?
> > COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSÈ!

> >I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
> >WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
> > ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
> >FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
> >ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
> >++BEST WISHES++
>
> At least DaveC now knows what you are.
>
> >PATECUM
>
> Still eating that stuff Queerjano.
>
> >TGITM
>
> I told you a long time ago, Queerjano, penicillin will do wonders for that.
WHAT A GAY LITTLE TWIT YOU ARE....STILL FANTASIZING I'M MR. QUIJANO?
I'M GOING TO TELL HIS BENEFACTOR ABOUT YOU.
MAYBE HE'LL GIVE YOU THE ANAL REAMING YOU DESIRE, YOU QUEER.
I BET YOU HANG AROUND THESE GROUPS LUSTING FOR COCK, EVER SINCE YOUR
DADDY LEFT YOU.
YOU SAP......QUIT STAINING YOUR PANTS BOTTOM FREAK!
YOU'RE DISGUSTING WILLAMINA.
PATECUM
TGITM

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 1, 2011, 1:51:51 AM9/1/11

"k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
> <prote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
> ><k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ignore the troll.

> >> These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
> >> larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:http://www.grizzly.com/search/search.aspx?q=power%20switch
> >
> >........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
> >AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
> >PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
> >WHATS NEXT?
> > COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSÈ!

> >I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
> >WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
> > ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
> >FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
> >ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
> >++BEST WISHES++
>
> At least DaveC now knows what you are.
>
> >PATECUM
>
> Still eating that stuff Queerjano.
>
> >TGITM
>
> I told you a long time ago, Queerjano, penicillin will do wonders for that.

Not anymore. They even made a movie about him and all that pus.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 2, 2011, 6:12:30 AM9/2/11
On Sep 1, 1:51 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 2, 2011, 12:41:26 PM9/2/11

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

> YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
> OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
> PATECUM
> TGITM

FOAD, you little queer mama's boy. Only queers post in all caps, and
everyone knows it.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 3, 2011, 1:10:25 PM9/3/11
On Sep 2, 12:41 pm, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

FOAD ?????? NO SHIT, YOU FAGGOTY LTLLE HATEFUL TROLL.....JUST SHUT THE
FUCK UP BEFORE I MENTION THE TIME YOU POSTED YOUR ANUS FOR EVERYONE
TO SEE.......YOU ARE THE ONLY MAMA BOY QUEER ASS IDIOT HERE, ASSHOLE.
VOLTAGE DOESNT KILL...YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THAT'S NOT WHAT HE ASKED,
FOOL!
PATECUM
TGITM

Charles

Sep 4, 2011, 5:43:32 PM9/4/11
It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter
2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto
5/ Court of law

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 4, 2011, 7:03:56 PM9/4/11

CHASQUETTE, BUST A MOVE SUCKA!
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !!

PATECUM

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 4, 2011, 7:05:15 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 5:43 pm, "Charles" <charlesschu...@comcast.net> wrote:

YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU ARE HERBY ENJOINDER, YOU BIG DUNCE.
TGITM

Teredo

Sep 4, 2011, 8:28:01 PM9/4/11

Court. There are a couple retards sitting in a Mexican jail facing 30
years for making similar comments on Twitter.

Any time you are threatened like this it's time to act.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 5, 2011, 12:47:32 AM9/5/11

ONLY A FOOL WOULD TWEET KILL SHOOT TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD....

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY CAN CAP ROY BOY AFTER THEY NAIL MICHAEL.
ALL I AM ASKING IS THAT YOU DO NOT HIRE MEXICANS TO DO YOUR DIRTY
WORK.
IT'S A SPOOF PERFORMED ONLY BY NATIVES....BOOWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WALK! OH AND DO NOT FOLLOW ME!
PATECUM
TGITM

I AM A GHOST

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 5, 2011, 1:00:32 AM9/5/11
On Aug 28, 3:03 pm, DaveC <inva...@invalid.net> wrote:

Sorry Dave...freaking macrospasmatic michael the moron just doesn't
know who from what anymore.
I'll get you a seasoned cool tech for 75$ and hour to do this vwork
for you.
BOOWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROY IS IN CUSTODY FOR SHOOTING HIS SUPERINTENDENT IN THE HEAD.
THE SUPER SURVIVED WITH A CLEAN HOLE THROU HIS NOGGIN, BUT THEY
DETAINED HIM WHEN HE STARTED OUT AFTER THE LAND LORD.....THEY DROVE
THE POOR OLD LAD TOO FAR THIS TIME ;(
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !
PATECUM

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 6, 2011, 5:44:06 AM9/6/11

Charles wrote:

> It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
> arenas:

> 4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 6, 2011, 3:31:00 PM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 5:44 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

SHUT UP FOOL...ROY JESUS QUIJANO IS NOT THE SUBJECT HERE..YOU ARE!
YOU ANTI-GOVERNMENT ANTI-PERSONNEL BASTARD.....GET A MOVE ON YOU
PSYCHO FREAK.
PATECUM
TGITM

Jamie

Sep 6, 2011, 4:10:28 PM9/6/11
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

You two are a perfect couple..

Jamie

Charles

Sep 6, 2011, 4:42:07 PM9/6/11

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ahem! Sense? I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 6, 2011, 5:38:47 PM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 4:42 pm, "Charles" <charlesschu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Michael A. Terrell"  wrote in messagenews:Q5-dnb6L_OTrdvjT...@earthlink.com...

CHASKITTY SENSE IS NULL, MOOT, MORTAL, UNREAL, THEREFOR IRRELEVANT.
THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS BACK UP TOP THOUGH, IT IS A NATIONAL
PRIORITY.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !
JAMIE, BITE CHAS.
PATECUM
TGITM

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 7, 2011, 12:03:25 AM9/7/11
Yawn. Go complain about cheap TV speakers again. We're still
laughing at you over that one, because it shows that you not only have
no sense, but you've never had any.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 7, 2011, 6:07:03 AM9/7/11
On Sep 7, 12:03 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
YOU DO NOT VOICE THIS GROUPS STATE OF MIND.
NO ONE IS HERE TO LAUGH AT ANYONE ELSE, YOU CREEPY LOW LIFE.
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON TO VIEW THIS GROUP YOU HACK.
BUZZ OFF OR DIE FREAK-O AND SAVE THE TAXPAYERS THE GRIEF & EXPENDITURE
YOU CAUSE.
PATECUM
TGITM

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 7, 2011, 6:17:16 AM9/7/11
THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>

NO PROFILE, NO MEMBERSHIP, HE'S JUST A BIG NOTHING WITH A LOAD OF
NOTHING TO SHARE.

I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

TGITM
PAT ECUM

William Sommerwerck

Sep 10, 2011, 11:42:53 AM9/10/11
"The Ghost In The Machine" <prote...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
> "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>

> I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

"The bumb, Dmitri, the bumb. <beat> The hydrogen bumb."

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 10, 2011, 11:55:22 AM9/10/11

Don't feed the 'Skippy'. He's been stalking me for some time. He
posted some unsafe advice in an electrical group. He went off the deep
end when I pointed out the danger. He's had about six screen names so
far, and a couple internet providers. His real name is Roy J Quijano
and he lives in Bronx, NY.

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Sep 10, 2011, 11:58:05 AM9/10/11
> BUZZ OFF OR DIE FREAK-O AND SAVE THE TAXPAYERS THE GRIEF& EXPENDITURE
> YOU CAUSE.
> PATECUM
> TGITM

LOL!

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - Magick and Technology

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 10, 2011, 12:58:13 PM9/10/11

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

> LOL!

That's right, keep feeding one of the trolls that trashed
news:alt.engineering.electrical. Beteween Roy J Quijano (Bronx, NY) and
dimbulb along with their hordes of sock puppets, they completely trashed
that group and drove off the regular users. Keep feeding him, and the
pair will destroy these groups as well.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 10, 2011, 1:10:43 PM9/10/11
On Sep 10, 11:58 am, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax <dirk.bru...@gmail.com>
wrote:
LOOK JIRK, IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER HOOTINI..
SO FUCK OFF & TAKE YOUR BUNNY RABBIT WITH YOU.
PATECUM
TGITM

Jamie

Sep 10, 2011, 1:42:40 PM9/10/11
It's people like you, are the reason we have leaders like we do now.

Jamie

Meat Plow

Sep 10, 2011, 8:40:01 PM9/10/11

bcae-857...@t29g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
>> > THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
>> > "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
>>
>> > I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!
>>
>> "The bumb, Dmitri, the bumb. <beat> The hydrogen bumb."
>

> Don't feed the 'Skippy'. He's been stalking me for some time. He
> posted some unsafe advice in an electrical group. He went off the deep
> end when I pointed out the danger. He's had about six screen names so
> far, and a couple internet providers. His real name is Roy J Quijano
> and he lives in Bronx, NY.

Hey the intelligent ones always snag a stalker or two as time goes along.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse

Anon

Sep 11, 2011, 12:53:57 AM9/11/11
Meat Plow wrote in <news:50dli3....@news.alt.net>:

Yeah, some of the intelligent ones do. But mostly the fat, retarded
ones.

> --
> Live Fat Die Broke, Leave A Pustulent Corpse

Fixed yer .sig.

Yer welcome.

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/ /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\

WHO IS 'MEAT PLOW' from Alt.Usenet.Kooks (AUK)?

The obese, abusive, ugly, snaggle-toothed, giant-headed, stalking, gay
'bear' biker retard who likes to surf gay porn sites as 'BlancoBear'
while wearing only assless chaps:

William Malone Griffith, Jr.
(aka Milt, Meat Plow, BlancoBear, Me...@petitmorte.net, Tripp)
308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023

Some of this sick fuck's best work, and comments from others about
him:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.buzzard.rules/msg/f630759d6303a19d

Meat Plow on a stalking holiday excursion, 15 to 22 Aug 2011:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/03314ab006d88a5f
Date 06 Aug 2011
Title: Guess who is going to be in West Palm Beach?
"ME! Got a couple friends who invited me down for a few days. Shit
that's only 60 miles south of Melbourne LMAO!"

Nevermind that West Palm Beach, FL is 110 miles (not 60 miles) from
Melbourne, FL.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c1438fbeda11457f
Date 06 Aug 2011
Title: Guess who is going to be in West Palm Beach?
"Got my itinerary set on Expidia. Will be at PBI on August the 15th
at 11:30 am. Got a nice 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee reserved. I'm hoping
to make it up to Melbourne (Albatross hit my email) before the 20th
when I have to return."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/43855b424693fa60
Date 17 Aug 2011
Title: MEAT-PLOW LIED AGAIN! (and gets smacked down YET AGAIN!)
"I have several videos and pictures of him riding and what I'm sure
pie the location of his tent."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/19e83b3eb6233fe2
Date 21 Aug 2011
Title: Emmy takes the day off.
"Well I leave tomorrow at around 7:am. Got some nice video and still
pix of the little shitty pants. There will be another Youtube video
soon"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/4b455459fe093ee3
Date 22 Aug 2011
Title: Ahhhh good to be home
"Had a very interesting time in Melbourne."

Hmmm... only one and a half days 'visiting friends in West Palm Beach'
(if he was ever there to begin with), and the rest of his time in
Florida spent real-life stalking. He even extended his stay by two
days, so he could get in more stalking.
--------------------

Evidence that Meat Plow is William Malone Griffith, II:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5650f8e1e7dedefa

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/e52ffbb346f5b764

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a94a2a11df601e39

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/ef80aad2e7db945d

Meat Plow personal info:
--------------------
Birthdate: Oct 3, 1955

Amateur Radio callsign N8NCX
Technician Plus
(2 meter, 6 meter)
--------------------

--------------------
Photo of MeatPlow in Belden Village Music store (his sister's music
store):
(Note the guitars in the background, the planet-sized head,
the rotten-Chiclet teeth, and general look of retardation)
http://www.productwiki.com/william-malone-griffith-ii/lists/
http://images.productwiki.com/upload/images/william_malone_griffith_ii_avatar_1_0-150-150.jpg

Photo of William Malone Griffith, Jr. from uffnet.com:
(Note that it's the same person as in the photo above)
http://www.uffnet.com/library/headlines/images/news1376621745xlb.jpg

He's got his father's nose and eyes:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?pid=2527782
http://mi-cache.legacy.com/usercontent/guestbook/photos/2005-09/6966764.jpg
--------------------

Meat Plow email addresses:
--------------------
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305113423/http://www.k1hk.org/ugb_archive3.html
"Bill N8NCX wgri...@neo.rr.com"

wgriffit at neo.rr.com (neo = North East Ohio)
mhywattt at yahoo.com
mhywatt at yahoo.com
--------------------

Meat Plow's brushes with the law:
--------------------
1}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/crim/crim_display_docket_main?pass_case_no=11543&pass_case_type=VBD&pass_case_year=2002&pass_first_name=William&pass_last_name=Griffith
2002-VBD-11543 WILLIAM M GRIFFITH 308 10TH ST NE NORTH CANTON OH 44720

2}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/civil/civil_display_docket_main?case_year_no=2009-3533&litigant_txt=Griffith
2009-CVF-3533 FIA CARD SERVICES NA vs GRIFFITH II, WILLIAM M
--------------------

Meat Plow quotes:
--------------------
Meat Plow, explaining that his computer has no Master Boot Record
because he runs Mandriva 2010, not Windows:
"Wouldn't know, it's been months since I've booted a Windoze OS."

Meat Plow describes his high-powered legal team:
"You know i have a legal team who specializes in internet law. And I
won't hesitate to get them in on the action."

Meat Plow losing his connection to reality, insinuating that he's law
enforcement:
"I could be LE posing as Meat Plow. It can't be dis-proven."

Meat Plow visits a massage parlor for a Happy Ending massage.
But they refused to give him a Happy Ending his second time there.
That explains why he's gay, he's so repulsive that he can't even PAY
for HAND JOBS from women.

http://www.clreviews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11679
"One time I got a HE, and the 2nd time I didn't. I was asked if I was
there both times and said I was. That's is why I didn't know if I said
something wrong the 2nd time which made me not get a HE."

Well, at least we know what he does with his weekends.
--------------------

Oh, William, what would yer family say if they learned yer secrets?

Mother:
.----------------------------.
Catherine & Angelo Griffith

4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-494-5785
'----------------------------'

Daughter:
.----------------------------.
Julia M. Griffith

308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023
'----------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------------.
Pamela L. & Roger R. Werling
{ son Todd E. Werling (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ son Chris (Kennesaw, GA) }
{ son Keith (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ grandson Easton }
{ grandson Zakary }
{ granddaughter Camella }

7704 Bisque Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-3501
260-489-6086
'----------------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------------------.
Cheryl J. & Jason 'Sparky' Humberto E. Rivera
{ daughter Christina }
{ daughter Rosalio (North Canton, OH) }
{ daughter Maria (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Len Gray (Ft. Worth, TX) }

5225 Echo Valley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-9702
Belden Village Music Store
6787 Wales Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
beldenvillagemusic.com
330-497-9292
Rosalio B & Maria I Rivera
444 Wales Rd. NE
Massillon, OH 44646-5875
330-833-4291
PO Box 35093
Canton, OH 44735
'----------------------------------------------'

Sister:
.---------------------------------------.
Carol L. & Ric A. Campbell
{ son Richard }
{ son Christopher (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Brandon († 30 May 1996) }
{ daughter Erin }

6794 William Tell Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6546
330-497-7980
330-499-5107
---------------------------------------
PO Box 36473
Canton, OH 44735
'---------------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------.
Christine H. & Shelton M. Vick
{ son Matthew }

3915 Harvard Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709-1538
330-493-5645
----------------------------------
Re/Max Edge Realty
North Canton / Massillon / Canton
Realtor Christine H. Vick

6929 Portage St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6535
330-236-5100
888-830-6509 (fax)
330-904-0883 (cell)
www.MyOhioHomeFinder.com
MyOhioHo...@gmail.com
'----------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------.
Angela C. & Mark Warshefski

11 SE 12th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
954-785-4716
----------------------------
4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-942-0584
'----------------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------------.
Eddy Dailey

Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
-------------------------
Bergholz Financial Corp.
dba SuperMart
PO Box 545
524 Garfield St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------------'

Cousin:
.--------------------.
Donna L. Dailey

524 5th St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2416
--------------------
Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
--------------------
Bergholz, OH EMT
'--------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------.
Bill & Joyce Leas
{ son Billy }

243 2nd St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------'

Niece:
.---------------------------.
Rachel & Adam T. Livengood
{ son Lukas }
{ daughter Lauren }

6342 Palmer Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-497-7754
'---------------------------'

Izzatchoo, or yer dead daddy?
.--------------------------------.
William M. Griffith

between 3rd and 4th St.
between Monroe and Lincoln Ave.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2539
'--------------------------------'

What would yer landlord for 308 10th St. NE,
North Canton, OH say if they learned yer secrets?
.----------------------------.
David S. and Joan R. Shaner

2095 Waterbury Dr.
Uniontown OH 44312
330-699-4042
'----------------------------'

What would the employees at yer family's
business say if they learned yer secrets?
.-----------------------------------------.
Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
aka Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration (defunct)
aka Ohio Kentucky Coal Company (defunct)

5112 Portage St. NW
Canton, OH 44720-6856
(330) 494-8810
(330) 497-7980
110 E. Lowry Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
(800) BUY 4 OIL
(800) 289-4645
(859) 223-5656
(859) 223-5946
(859) 276-0699 (fax)
(859) 276-3500
(859) 276-4080
http://www.ohiokentuckyoil.com
oils...@insightbb.com
ad...@ohiokentuckyoil.net
'-----------------------------------------'

----------
Oh, but wait, Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration is no longer incorporated in
Ohio:
Daddy Griffith's petrol exploration company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:384125

Nor are any of the other businesses yer daddy started. You let them
all fail:
Daddy Griffith's stables (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377966

Daddy Griffith's motel business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377965

Daddy Griffith's drilling company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:347837

Daddy Griffith's metals business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:552193

And Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation is on its last legs, inundated with
securities fraud lawsuits and EPA lawsuits. It's barred from
soliciting investors in Tennessee due to securities fraud, it's under
investigation in Ohio and Kentucky, it owns no oil assets or wells,
and it no longer does any of its own drilling. It'll be gone soon,
too.

And you've squandered everything Daddy Griffith earned from his
businesses, so yer now poor, adding insult to injury.
----------

You being poor is why you issued the following. You knew you didn't
have ten thousand dollars or so to defend yerself against yet another
lawsuit:

William Malone Griffith, II's grovelfest of an apology for being a
fucktard stauker:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/8d753c94bd612f4e
http://www.freak-search.com/en/thread/3859383/meat_plow_exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c9fccf0d1ab26ace

Title: Apology to Charles Novins

The witnesses to this abject, groveling apology:

Angela Griffith = Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski, William Malone
Griffith, Jr.'s sister

Catherine Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s mother

Julia M. Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s daughter

Cheri Griffith = Cheryl J. Griffith-Rivera, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

Justin M. Griffith = ?

Kristy Griffith = Christine H. Griffith-Vick, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister
-----
Questions yet to be answered:
Who is Justin M. Griffith?

Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski came all the way from Pompano Beach,
Florida to witness and sign MeatPlow's apology letter?

Or did William Malone Griffith, Jr. forge the witness signatures,
which would indicate some level of insincerity in the apology?

If William Malone Griffith, Jr. did indeed forge the witness
signatures, is his family cognizant of him using them in this way?

Who is Deborah Ann Griffith?
-----
Who is Sherri Renee Christie, William D. Christie (age 54) and Lillie
L. Christie, and how are they associated with William Malone Griffith,
II?

1345 Bison St. NW
Massillon, OH 44647
330-833-5313 (Sherri)
330-837-4967 (William)

2524 Meadows Ave NW
Apt. 4
Massillon, OH 44647

PO Box 36221
Canton, OH 44735
-----
It's time for a digital enema to flush this turd named William Malone
Griffith, II out of the system.

The exit is -.

'-----.
.---. .-----. |
| | '---. | |
'-. `-----|-' |
| '---'
'------------->
thataway

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 11, 2011, 1:16:09 AM9/11/11
At least two want me dead. One made threats by telephone. He's no
longer on line, after a couple emails to his ISP. Apparently, he got in
so much trouble that he was no longer allowed to live on his own, since
he wouldn't take his medication. He had a long list on the local police
blotter. He was banned from Walmart for life. He was removed from a
Red Robin resaurant by the police, after the manager told him to leave,
and never come back. He lost his driver's license after trying to run a
woman down in the parking lot of her apartment complex. He also called
the local Sherriff and filed false charges against me. Now, his
unfortunate parents have a 40 year old 350 pound, bipolar problem back
at their house to try to control.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 11, 2011, 1:43:29 AM9/11/11
On Sep 10, 1:42 pm, Jamie
> >>http://www.neopax.com/technomage/-Magick and Technology

> > LOOK JIRK, IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER HOOTINI..
> > SO FUCK OFF & TAKE YOUR BUNNY RABBIT WITH YOU.
> > PATECUM
> > TGITM
>
> It's people like you, are the reason we have leaders like we do now.
>
> Jamie

IF YOU BELIEVED IN LEADERSHIP YOU WOULDN'T BE SO SNOTTY AND
DISRESPECTFUL.
BESIDES, I AM NOT PEOPLE...I AM A GHOST.
SO REASSESS YOUR VIEWS ON POLITICS AND WHAT A LEADER IS.....
PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED SOME FORM OF HARMLESS HUMOR AND HUMANITY BUT THEY
ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAMPER, THREATEN OR UNDERMINE THE STATUS QUO
WITHOUT SOME FORM OF REPERCUSSION....WOULD YOU RUN THROUGH A RED LIGHT
HIT SOMEONE AND LAUGH ABOUT IT?
IT'S YOU THAT ARE AT FAULT FOR NOT FOLLOWING "YOUR" LEADERS AND MAKING
AN ISSUE.

THE BEST LEADERS, A TRUE LEADER LEADS BEST BY EXAMPLE.
PATECUM
TGITM

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 11, 2011, 2:48:33 AM9/11/11
REMEMBER !

NEVER FORGET !

PATECUM

William Sommerwerck

Sep 11, 2011, 3:33:58 AM9/11/11
> Don't feed the 'Skippy'.

Don't worry. I eat only Adams.

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 11, 2011, 3:49:39 AM9/11/11

William Sommerwerck wrote:

> > Don't feed the 'Skippy'.
>
> Don't worry. I eat only Addams.

Pugsly, or Wednesday? Maybe some Thing-a-kabob? I know you won't
touch a Lurch sandwich! There's not a lot of meat on that skeleton. ;-)

Dave U. Random

Sep 11, 2011, 1:24:50 PM9/11/11
Meat Plow wrote in <news:50dli3....@news.alt.net>:

.

three_jeeps

Sep 12, 2011, 9:20:07 AM9/12/11
wrote:
> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>

> > YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
> > OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
> > PATECUM
> > TGITM
>
>    FOAD, you little queer mama's boy.  Only queers post in all caps, and
> everyone knows it.
>
> --
> You can't have a sense of humor, if you have no sense.

I knew there was a reason for his caps...now, if someone could put a
wooden stake through his heart, it would make this NG a lot more
enjoyable. Then again, he can't help he is an ass*, he was born that
way.

The Ghost In The Machine

Sep 13, 2011, 12:24:47 AM9/13/11
KEEP DREAMING CREEP JEEP....ENJOY THIS TROLL SOOTHER.

TERROLL, DEFINITELY NOT NICE HEARING FROM YOU.
FOAD???YOU FIRST FAGGOTY MAN..YOU ARE THE EXPERT QUEER HERE.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA........YOU FIEND, EAT YOUR DARTS, I MEAN, YOUR RAVIOLIS.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA!

TAKE HEED !!! PERSIST & I WILL HAUNT YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE AS WELL.

YOU TO MISTER MORON:
I SEE YOU GOT YOUR MOUTH OFF TERROLLS TOOL & ONTO ROYS LONG ENOUGH TO
ACT LIKE A USENET MAMON ONCE MORE, YOU FOOL!
PATECUM
TGITM