WTB (UK): Flyback for COMMODORE 1084S-P

David Smethurst

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
I'm looking for a flyback transformer for a Commodore 1084S-P monitor.
The label on the old one says...

E39144
TYPE AT2079
30102TY

...and it's made by Philips. If anyone in the UK has one lying around or
can point me towards a cheap source could they please drop me an e-mail.
Regards,

Dave
--
+----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| David Smethurst | "There's no future in computing. I'm going |

Mr. Paul

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

In article <4llc2v$j...@bs33n.staffs.ac.uk>,
cm4...@bs47c.staffs.ac.uk (David Smethurst) wrote:

>I'm looking for a flyback transformer for a Commodore 1084S-P monitor.
>The label on the old one says...

> E39144
> TYPE AT2079
> 30102TY

>....and it's made by Philips. If anyone in the UK has one lying around or

>can point me towards a cheap source could they please drop me an e-mail.
>Regards,

Try COmmodore....ok..ok..

Is this the one that destroys the capacitor and resistor just to the left of
the tranformer when viewing it from the rear?

Is there a number on it? either a 10 or 12 digit?

There is a kit made by Commodore for these, it was dirt cheap when I was
fixing them (30-40U$). It came with the capacitor, resistor, flyback and a
'blink fix kit' all in one.

If you get desperate I have one and can shit to UK if instructed how to get it
past customs.

>Dave

Derek Tidman

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

cm4...@bs47c.staffs.ac.uk "David Smethurst" writes:

<I'm looking for a flyback transformer for a Commodore 1084S-P monitor.
<The label on the old one says...
<
< E39144
< TYPE AT2079
< 30102TY
<
<...and it's made by Philips. If anyone in the UK has one lying around or
<can point me towards a cheap source could they please drop me an e-mail.
<Regards,

CPC in Preston.....................

--
"Whoever says money can't buy you happiness...
....doesn't know where to shop".....

John

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

jcal...@iquest.net (Mr. Paul) wrote:

>In article <4llc2v$j...@bs33n.staffs.ac.uk>,
> cm4...@bs47c.staffs.ac.uk (David Smethurst) wrote:
>

>>I'm looking for a flyback transformer for a Commodore 1084S-P monitor.
>>The label on the old one says...
>
>> E39144
>> TYPE AT2079
>> 30102TY
>

>>....and it's made by Philips. If anyone in the UK has one lying around or

>>can point me towards a cheap source could they please drop me an e-mail.
>>Regards,
>

>Try COmmodore....ok..ok..
>
>Is this the one that destroys the capacitor and resistor just to the left of
>the tranformer when viewing it from the rear?
>
>Is there a number on it? either a 10 or 12 digit?
>
>There is a kit made by Commodore for these, it was dirt cheap when I was
>fixing them (30-40U$). It came with the capacitor, resistor, flyback and a
>'blink fix kit' all in one.
>
>If you get desperate I have one and can shit to UK if instructed how to get it

>past customs. ^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^^
>
>>Dave

WOW, You DO have a unique ability!! Good luck with those customs
people, though! <G>

JohnSon

David Smethurst

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Derek Tidman (De...@adams.demon.co.uk) wrote:

[snip snip]

: CPC in Preston.....................

Thanks, Derek. Could you give me a clue as to how expensive it is? Then
I'll know whether it's worth phoning them up....