I need one of you to fix a clock radio

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 29, 2009, 3:42:16 PM4/29/09
I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

PeterD

Apr 29, 2009, 7:32:48 PM4/29/09

Sure. Just send it to me, with the minimum charge (cash, or USPS money
order) payment of $239.95.

The Real Truth [MS MVP]

Apr 29, 2009, 7:34:00 PM4/29/09
You need this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3dEFX1Zuk

your time.

"--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---" <fooda...@hotpop.com> wrote in
message

Ross Herbert

Apr 29, 2009, 10:42:57 PM4/29/09
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---"
<fooda...@hotpop.com> wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock

I'm surprised you still have a job....

This group is about helping others to fix their own things - not to find people
prepared to fix things for you. The old motto "you fuxxed it, you fix it" still
applies.

sandy58

Apr 30, 2009, 4:00:28 AM4/30/09
On Apr 29, 8:42 pm, "--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---"

Check your clock. Job done.

Bob Larter

Apr 30, 2009, 6:00:55 AM4/30/09

Fuck off, troll.

Rick

Apr 30, 2009, 6:22:17 AM4/30/09

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.

Leythos

Apr 30, 2009, 6:54:33 AM4/30/09
In article <jn5Kl.17091$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>, t...@void.com
says...

> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
> your time.

And you continue to stalk myself and others via the Internet, a crime in
many states.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam9...@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Bob Larter

Apr 30, 2009, 10:19:31 AM4/30/09
Leythos wrote:
> In article <jn5Kl.17091$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>, t...@void.com
> says...
>> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
>> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
>> your time.
>>

> And you continue to stalk myself and others via the Internet, a crime in
> many states.

It's not against the law to call someone an idiot.

Bob Larter

Apr 30, 2009, 10:20:45 AM4/30/09
Rick wrote:
> On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter <bobbylar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> --- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < --- wrote:
>>
>>> I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
>>> radio and
>>> swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
>>> and I want
>>> one of you to put it back together.
>>> That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
>>> electronic devices for you.
>> Fuck off, troll.
>
> Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
> course.

Indeed. But I somehow doubt that the situation the OP described actually
took place. ;^)

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 30, 2009, 12:08:38 PM4/30/09

Well, I was hoping that someone can do it for free but I'll pay
whatever you want. You didn't post an address so you'll have to email
it to me at fooda...@hotpop.com It's not a modern clock radio, it's
an old one with lots of gears inside and lots of knobs outside. It has
tune, volume, tone, band, function switch, clock set, alarm set and a
rotary sleep timer. It's one of those with the round clock with the
hands.

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 30, 2009, 12:27:38 PM4/30/09

why don't you fuck off you helpless sack of possum shit?

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 30, 2009, 12:31:36 PM4/30/09

YOU GOT PROOF THAT IT DIDN'T, MUTTFUCKER?

NO. I DIDN'T THINK SO.

NOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY SUPERVISOR'S CLOCK RADIO

BECAUSE IF YOU AIN'T THEN PLZ DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUTS UP.

PeterD

Apr 30, 2009, 3:15:06 PM4/30/09

Hey, troll, your shift lock key is stuck on...

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 30, 2009, 3:25:38 PM4/30/09
> Hey, troll, your shift lock key is stuck on...- Hide quoted text -

I asked you for your address where I can send the clock radio but I
haven't got the email from you yet. Now Hotpop has some kind of anti
spam delay so plz send me the email twice to make sure it goes through
in time.

--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---

Apr 30, 2009, 4:16:53 PM4/30/09
On Apr 29, 7:42 pm, Ross Herbert <rherb...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---"
>
> <foodadd...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> :I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
> :radio and
> :swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
> :and I want
> :one of you to put it back together.
> :
> :That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
> :electronic devices for you.
>
> I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

captainvi...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2009, 4:35:26 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 4:16 pm, "--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---"

captainvi...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2009, 4:42:57 PM4/30/09

<foodadd...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> On Apr 29, 7:42 pm, Ross Herbert <rherb...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---"
>
> > <foodadd...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > :I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
> > :radio and
> > :swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
> > :and I want
> > :one of you to put it back together.
> > :
> > :That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
> > :electronic devices for you.
>
> > I'm surprised you still have a job....
>
> I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
> home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

Wouldn't it more cost effective to buy him a new clock radio? It
certainly sounds like you would be able to afford it. Hey, heres a
great idea, you could always cut back to one case of twinkies a day
and get him an even bigger one than he had. Then keep the old radio
around as a sacrificial lamb for those inevitable times that the hulk
reappears.....

PeterD

Apr 30, 2009, 7:30:03 PM4/30/09

24 cooks, working for an hour a day each... That's an interesting
setup!

PeterD

Apr 30, 2009, 7:30:42 PM4/30/09

OK, sent it four times...

Bob Larter

May 1, 2009, 12:58:02 AM5/1/09

*Yawn*

Bob Larter

May 1, 2009, 12:57:10 AM5/1/09

Go fuck yourself, troll.

JB

May 1, 2009, 10:20:23 AM5/1/09
"--- > SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA < ---" <fooda...@hotpop.com> wrote in
message

OK. Then this is a memnto with some significance. Can probably fix to make
it work but will still have character IE broken or glued case?

Call or e-mail for ship instructions.
http://infotech.awardspace.com/