Is there an electronic junk yard?

Joe Mcgraw

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
<jsc...@clark.net@clark.net> writes:

>So, does anyone know of an electronic parts junkyard?
>Alternatively, does anyone know where I can buy an Epson FAX power supply?

Jeff,

There is a newspaper like publication for the office equipment industry
called the "Locator". Several companies advertise in it which sell fax
parts (including presumably power supplies). Also a number of places which
repair faxes and other office equipment. Unfortunately, I don't have a locator
within reach, so I can't give you the phone number.

Good Luck!
Joe McGraw (jmc...@delphi.com)

Ronald Bensley

Apr 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/1/95
Thrift stores receive lots of donated electronic equipment in nonworking
or semi-functioning condition. You might be surprised at the 5-to-10 year
old computer accessories and stuff...

In Tacoma, Washington, the local Goodwill Industries has a "clearance
store" at 27th and Yakima. The majority of their "As Is" merchandise is
electrical goods (and furniture) which didn't sell at regular Goodwill
stores. In fact, in my visits there I learned that most merchandise which
doesn't sell at the "clearance" markdown is - literally - thrown into a
dumpster. This includes computers, TVs, stereos, typewriters, VCRs which
simply don't sell for one reason or another. Apparently, nobody has
contacted them about buying these for "parts salvage" - I have personally
seen them toss the stuff in the garbage. (They keep getting new
merchandise at this store, and need space).

Any info whether other thrift stores throw unsold electronics into the
garbage?? Any "parts salvage" dealers interested in this?

Ron Bensley huc...@prodigy.com

Jerilyn McLaren

Apr 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/1/95
There is one in Boise ID called Hi-Tech Surplus.
You will find computer parts from HP to Amiga, Lasers, Audio gear,
stepper motors and all other motors, components, test equipment, all kinds of
things.... they even give things away.
The number is 208-375-7516. Call and get on their Fax list.
Jerilyn

Filip M Gieszczykiewicz

Apr 2, 1995, 4:00:00 AM4/2/95

Greetings. I was wondering if anyone has any additions to my list. It's
not on my WWW page, by the way... I'm just playing with it for now.

BTW, it's kinda disorganized and maybe out of date. I just put a scan
though my archives and well, here's what I got:

-----------------chop-with-axe----------------chop-with-axe---------------------

ANY GOOD SURPLUS PLACES IN <BLAH> V1.11

Areas in this version:

* BAY AREA
* Boise, ID
* New Mexico
* LA
* Boston
* Toronto
* San Jose
* Minneapolis
* New York
* Atlanta
* Seattle
* St. Louis
* TRW Swap Meet
* Giant DoD Selloff
* Hosfelt
* Jerryco
* OHIO, Dayton
* LOS ANGELES AREA SWAP MEET SCHEDULE

BAY AREA

(From Douglas W. Jones)

As something of a regular at the Collins Radio (also known as Rockwell
International) corporate surplus outlet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I
strongly recommend a serious search of how your large corporate
neighbors dispose of their leftovers! I've found everything from whole
computers to carbide drills for circuit boards there, and the prices
can't be beat!

(From Mick Ishmael)

Mike Quinn's in Oakland (at the airport), Surplus Stuff (Curtis
Trading) in Fremont, Haltek and Halted in South bay, Wierd Stuff in
South bay...

(From Weston Beal)

Weird Stuff Warehouse
1190 Kern Ave.
sunnyvale, CA 94086
Tel: 408-746-1100

Also, they can direct you to Halted Electronics, just down the road.

(From John Paul Flowers) I was just at Weird Stuff, they have changed
recently.

They no longer have pure electronics and test equipment surplus, I had
to go to Halted to get the coax connector I was looking for. They are
more into selling surplus computer equipment. Please tell me that I am
wrong, but when I asked about what happened they said that they sold a
lot of that type of stuff to a certain individual.

Also a place called Haltek(notice the 'k' at the end) is located in
Mountain View off of Shoreline. I haven't been there in a while, but
it is(was?) a more pure electronics surplus, in that you can find more
components and assemblies.

(From John Nagle)

They're under new management too. Haltek was getting a bit run down;
the same stock had been picked over so many times that little
worthwhile was left. The huge pile of dead floppy drives hadn't
changed much in years. The pile of plastic in the back was down to
mostly odd-shaped pieces, and the test equipment was pretty dead. Lots
of obsolete monitors, though, many new in boxes. Haltek is
reorganizing, and I'm not sure what is happening.

Halted and Haltek are the places to go when you have in mind what you
want, and have an organized selection of surplus resistors, pots, and
such. Halted also carries some ham radio gear and kits.

Wierd Stuff is used off-brand computer headquarters. You see stuff
like Xerox 1100 LISP machines (those finally sold), the original
Imagen laser printer controller, and similar rare items.

(From Bob Smith)

Anchor Electronics: 2040 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara Tel: 727-3693

(From C Martin)

Advanced Component Electronics
3479 Kifer Road - Santa Clara
1534 Berger Drive - San Jose

(spitting distance from Halted)
Halted Specialties Co.
3500 Ryder Street - Santa Clara

Active Electronics
Somewhere on El Camino Real - Santa Clara
(not surplus and overpriced, but sometimes worth going to).

HDB Electronics
Somewhere on Spring Street - Redwood City

(From Dave Turner)

Haltek Electronics
1062 Linda Vista Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043
Tel: (415) 969-0510
Fax: (415) 964-6973

(From Dave Turner)

HdB Electronics
2860 Spring Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: (415) 368-1388

(From Mark Robert Thorson)

Triangle Machinery, near 880 and 101. A little electronics, but lots
of other interesting stuff (mostly machinery). Lots of air cylinders.
Great prices.

BOISE, ID

(From Jerilyn McLaren)

Hi-Tech Surplus
Tel: 208-375-7516

Call and get on their Fax list.

You will find computer parts from HP to Amiga, Lasers, Audio gear,
stepper motors and all other motors, components, test equipment, all
kinds of things.... they even give things away.

NEW MEXICO

(From Galen Watts KF0YJ)

In east Albuquerque, out the street that runs on the south side of the
UNM campus is a surplus/neat stuff kind of store. It's pretty far out
east, almost to where the street (Candelaria Street????) meets I-40.

If you exit off I-25 going east along the south side of campus, you'll
come to a 'Y' intersection. Take the south fork and go out to 7800 or
so (maybe 7500? I haven't been there in a while) and look for metal
rack cabinets in front. The store is in a six-store building about 100
feet back from the street.

Try the phone book, that's how I found them.

If you can get up to Los Alamos, try the L.A. Salvage Co. Plan to
spend the day, they've got some real interesting stuff, mostly
"scientific surplus".

LA

(From Guy Cole KQ6J)

Swap Meets/HamFests

General Dynamics (2nd Saturday of each month)
6th & Cleveland Ave in Rancho Cucamonga
7-11:30am (ugh!) talk in on 146.91(-.6)

TRW (last Saturday of each month)
Marina & Aviation in Manhattan Beach.
7-11:30 (obviously not computer people) talk in on 145.32(-.6) PL=2A

From: st...@oem4.dt.wdc.com (Jeff Stai) Subject: Re: any surplus places
in LA? ALL ELECTRONICS on (I think) 9th & Vermont 213-380-8000.

Also there is one in Van Nuys on Oxnard and Sepulveda (Call
information for exact location) and also try Hacker Electronics in
Northridge (again, call info for exact location)

You must go to C&H Surplus in Pasadena. Sounds like just what you
want! It's on Colorado, south side of the street, west of Sierra Madre
Blvd.

(From Theron J. Lewis)

Well, there are a few places you can try (assuming they are still
standing).

1. All electronics (sepulveda and oxnard, I think. (818)997-1806)
2. Sandy's electronics (6770 Coldwater and Victory (818)765-8585,
also 21305 Saticoy and Canoga (818)346-8353, I think.)
3. Hacker's electronics (21016 Devenshire, Chatsworth (818)882-7980)
4. Pace electronics (simi valley (805)522-7394 4680 E. Los Angeles
ave.) westlake village (805)497-7515, 369 Hampshire road)

I have been to all of these and they are pretty good. Pace is the best
*regular* store I know. All electronics and Hacker Electronics are
great and All sells chips and stuff out of bins (74**/74LS**,78XX,
etc), but their big thing is surplus. All Electronics is like the Pic
'N' Save of electronics.

(From Robert F. Antoniewicz)

The grandaddy of all such places is a place called APEX in the north
San Fernando Valley (Just off Lankershim, on S.F. Mission? )

They have more old gear (working and not) than you can glance at in an
afternoon.

BOSTON

(From Visal Tanglertpaibul)

There is the "Electronic Superstore" in Woburn. You can see their big
sign from 128 south from 93 and 128 junction. It is the first exit
(Washington St., I think). They have all kind of stuff including used
oscilloscope, computer etc. It is an electronic heaven!.

(From Syed Zaeem Hosain)

"Eli Heffron & Sons" (?) in Cambridge is awesome - if they still exist
- for electronics stuff. They changed their name at some point, so you
may have to do a little digging.

(From Steve Byan)

Electronic Super Store
16 Normac Road
Woburn, MA
Tel: 617-932-6800

Their sign is visible just south of Rt 128, in the industrial park
just west of the "Bliss Marine" exit (sorry, don't know the exit
number/name).

They carry a large variety of parts, computer junk, used electronic
test equipment, and various lab junk...er, equipment.

(From Jon Sreekanth)

Eli's and ESS (originally of New Hampshire) are the two biggies.
Another is ERM (Electronic Liquidators) who used to be in Melrose; now
they're at 50 New Salem Street, Wakefield MA 01880. 617-246-6767 Seem
to specialize in computer related junk like old hard drives, etc.

TORONTO

(From Attilla Danko)

I too would like to know more about surplus stores in toronto (or
ottawa) that carry esoteric junk (affectionate term for surplus.) Here
are the two that I know of. Alas, they are of limited esotericity.

1. Active Surplus (on Queen Street. somewhere between Spadina and
University.) Mostly electronic surplus. Most esoteric stuff I have
seen there is russian nightvision binoculars. Otherwise, its
mundane but has an ok selection. Not much or no price haggling.

2. Electronic Surplus Industries limited. 1191 Lawrence Ave. W (at
caledonia) Small store but heaped (literally) with junk.
Electronic junk. some milliary electronic surplus. used electronic
test equipment. odd bits of lab instruments like
spectrophotometers. a few electronic weird bits from the nuclear
industry. Also some optic surplus (microscope parts, c-mount
lenses, eyepieces). The most esoteric thing I found there was a
short-tube scanning electron microscope.

Dont go there if untidy places disturb you or if you cant handle
the idea of no price tags on anything. The owner likes to haggle.

3. Nowhere near Toronto, but possibly interesting, is W.J.Ford
Surplus Enterprises at 21 Market St North in Smith Falls Ontario.

WJF has a room with mostly older scientific instruments( like
mechanical analytical balances ) some WWI electronic surplus and
assorted older junk. Upstairs he has a huge room (possibly as much
tonnage as number 2 above but neatly laid out on shelves) with
relatively modern, but junked, electronic test equipment and lab
equipment. When I asked WJF about SEMs and high vacuum pumps he
said he kept that stuff in a shed outside because it wouldnt fit
through the door. I dont know if he was kidding or not. I ran out
of time (1.5 hours) looking at the stuff that I knew I could carry
into my basement. Prices on bigger ticket times are slightly
negotiable.

I'd like to encourage others to post what they know about sources of
esoteric junk. Gee would a sci.junk.addict.my.basement.isnt.full.yet
newsgroup be appropriate? :)

(From Dave Martindale)

In addition to Active Surplus (blah) and Electronic Surplus Industries
(better), Toronto also has:

* Toronto Surplus and Scientific

The yellow pages says 596 Gordon Baker. If you go there, that
address is empty, but TS&S is actually just a few units further
down in the same industrial condo. They have a *large* stock of
old scientific measurement electronics, lots of ex-military gear.
Most of it pretty old. Has two complete army surplus portable
electronic countermeasures shacks (i.e. insulated steel rooms)
sitting in a corner!

* Sayal Electronics

A mix of new and surplus; surplus tends to be expensive. 3
locations; the largest and best-stocked is 3791 Victoria Park,
actually just a half block from TS&S.

(From Mark Kovarski)

Active Surplus Electronics
347 Queen ST. W.
Toronto, Ontario
M5V 2A4
Phone: 593-0909
Fax: 593-0057

specific, they might not have it. Overall, if you want items cheap, go
there.

Active Components
Address and Phone: ???

Heard it is expensive.

Electrosonic is on Gordon Baker road, right across from SONY Corp.
Expensive but if they don't have it, nobody does. Catalog alone costs
$30. Millions of parts (they claims they have millions and I believe
them).

HH an Daiwa are right around the corner on the other side from
Electrosonic. Cheaper but carry some stuff. Make sure you keep the
receipt because from time to time (it happened years ago) the entire
class had defective ICs.

There is Future and some others but they are mail-order and most have
a minimum order deal.

In no particular order:

- Active
- Sayal
- Electrosonic
- HH
- Daiwa

Are the ones that I visit. Except Active, all are located in the same
area. HH, Daiwa, Sayal, and Electrosonic are located approx. 50m
apart. You can part at one of them and walk to all of them.

SAN JOSE

(From Robert Casey) Surplus electronics shops in silicon valley:

Wierdstuff- Lawrence Expressway & Kern, Sunnyvale. Lots of "vintage"
computer hardware, some software, some electromechanical stuff. Much
of the stuff is guarenteed not to work. i.e. as-is.

Action electronics - Across the street (Lawrence) and north a bit, in
a small shopping plaza, next to "Disk Drive Depot". Smaller than
Wierdstuff, similar stuff. More cables and such.

Halted electronics - Corner of Central Expressway and Lawrence,
Southeast corner, about 1000 feet east on/near Central, enter on funny
cloverleaf. Lots of components (resistors, caps, semiconductors, wire,
and such) and some computer stuff (vintage).

NOTE: Action and Halted closed on Sundays, Wierdstuff open then.

Prices aint too bad, somewhat comparable to a hamfest, maybe atad but
higher.

(From Mark Robert Thorson)

Also Haltek Electronics in Mountain View, Ace Electronics in Sunnyvale
right around the corner from Halted Specialties, and Triangle
Machinery near 101 and 280. I've been meaning to go back to Triangle
to pick up some more of those $4 fiber-optic plates to use as ashtrays
if they haven't sold them all.

MINNEAPOLIS

(From Brian Schousek)

Well as an electronics surplus store, the Axman is tolerable. I don't
miss a chance to stop by whenever I'm through the cities (Parents in
Moorhead MN, myself in Kokomo, IN.) And as far as other neat surplus
stuff and pure ambience, it can't be beat. The original store is at
1639 University Ave. in St. Paul (Just head east from campus...watch
on your left for a Burger King.) (612) 646-8653. There are also at
least two satellite stores.

NEW YORK

(From Henry Carl Ott)

You kind of missed the surplus scene in NYC by about 10 years. Used to
be dozens of places on Canal St. (and below) and on 45th St. These
days there is not much to see. You might want to check out Canal St.
anyway, there are still a couple of junk stores and some general
weirdness, but nothing like the good old days. Sigh.

ATLANTA

(From Jonathan N. Deitch)

Sure -- Ack Radio. They've got just about everything.

SEATTLE

(From LINETRAMP)

Check out the place next door to Active Electronics in Redmond (can't
recall the name, but it's loaded with old test gear and junk in
general).

Also take a look at Boeing Surplus in Kent or Auburn (you never know
what city you are in around there) Mostly EXPENSIVE airplane
manufacturing remnants and floor sweepings, but a lot of cool stuff
"by the pound".

(From Tom Bruhns)

Boeing Surplus sells wire by the pound: $1.25/lb, even for Teflon
coax, if they have it. Real pot luck. They also have decent prices on
tools. Some tools are new, some used. Look very carefully at the used
ones. Boeing can be a good place to get drill bits (but not circuit
board size). Decent selection of aluminum sheet, sometimes some
aluminum extrusions in useful shapes (like round tubing) but more
commonly very special extrusions.

Also, Radar Electric on Western near Seattle Center has some misc.
surplus electronics components, and upstairs in the back, some
electro- mechanical stuff.

There are a very few other specialized places around.

(From Mark Zenier)

The good surplus places aren't in Seattle anymore. (It's been a bad 5
years or so. Three good ones are gone. R.I.P. United Products, Western
Nut and Bolt, and Washington Liquidators.)

The best for your purposes (and probably the most fun to browse,
(especially if you ask for something wierd and he lets you into the
back room) is Electronic Dimensions on Puyallup Avenue in Tacoma,
about 30 miles to the south. (I hope it's still there, I haven't been
since last summer. With the way things are disappearing...) A wide
variety of stuff from 1940's to present. Test Equipment, Radio,
components.

Next, there Vetco, in the light industrial slums in Bellevue/Redmond
east of Seattle, across the lake. 13100something 20th NorthEast, aka
Northrup Way. Test Equipment, Microwave, Computer. (Next building to
Active Electronics, a new parts distributor.) Last time I was there,
they were expanding.

In Seattle, finally, there's a store that specializes in Antique
Radios. Radio Steve's Old Technology Shop. Just north of Green Lake on
Aurora North. Old Electronics and Antique Tools. (Irregular hours.)

On the Scrap yard side of things, with an occasional pile of
electronics are:

Boeing Surplus in Kent, Some clapped out test equipment. They quit
retail sales in the electronics section and now sell most of that by
bid lot at auction. Test Equipment, Computers.

Pacific Industrial, Seattle, south of the Kingdome on 4th Ave South.
and Pacific Iron and Metals, a couple of blocks north of Pacific
Industrial. Both are scrap yards that may have something electronic
and always have a high entertaiment value if you're into that sort of
thing. Or you just want to buy metal decking, ax handles, or a new
power block for your purse seiner.

Finally, some of the local new stock distributors have a fair amount
of surplus on display or in a side room. Components only for the most
part.

Radar Electric, Seattle, by the Seattle Center. Best place in town for
electronics tools.

Supertronix, in Kent, by the Boeing Aerospace facility, a couple miles
west of Boeing Surplus. Sort of a Radio Shack on Steroid, similar to
Active Electronics.

Electronic Supply, just west of the I-5 Freeway on North 45th St.,
west of the University of Washington. Consumer Electronic Repair
parts, Batteries.

Electronic Supermart (The folks from United Products), north of the
city, in Lynnwood, southwest of the Alderwood Mall. More new parts,
less surplus than the old United Products.

Amateur Radio Supply, north of Boeing Field on Corson Ave. A little
bit of used Ham Gear.

There are also about 4 or so Ham Swapmeets a year in the area, a
regular commercial monthy computer swapmeet that rotates between 3
different sites, and a couple of guys that sell test equipment out of
their garages. (Anyone know if the guy that sells old Tek stuff in
Redmond or Woodenville still has a store?)

(From Christopher Nielsen)

Vetco Surplus Sales 869-7025

I bought a Bechman DVM for $30 a couple of years ago. I believe the
owners name is Warren McPherson

(From Keith Lofstrom)

I missed the start of this thread, but the name of the place is
"Vetco" and I second the recommendation. BTW, there is a
semi-interesting used software place named "Bruno's" in Tukwila, at
the south end of Seattle; worth a stop on the way through. If your
travels take you 25 miles south to Tacoma, there is a surplus store
(Electronic Dimensions?) with a lot of military and RF test equipment
- I found the owner a little disagreeable, though, so I don't have
more info.

I have second hand information about a place up in Snohomish county
called Electronics Mall; when they were down near Lake Union, they had
appropriately decaying electronics gizzies. It is sad that they moved,
because they were a couple of blocks from Archie McPhee's on Stone
Way, the best Inappropriate Toy Store in the world. Since I bought
"electronic surplus" there (a foam plastic rock that makes the sound
of shattering glass when it hits something) I will mention Archies as
a source of surplus. You need a glow-in-the-dark plastic slug, don't
you?

(From Daniel R. Mauch)

Radar electric, Electronic supply in Seattle have lots of surplus
stuff as well as the electronic mall in Lynwood.

ST. LOUIS

(From John Bunting)

Electronics Exchange on St. Charles Rock Rd a couple blocks west of
170. All surplus, consignment. Old 50's and some fairly new test
equipment. Computer systems (mostly XT vintage), monitors, other
parts. Used consumer electronics (some working, some as-is). Best
prices in SL area.

Gateway Electronics on Page near Midland. About 20% used/surplus, rest
new stuff. All stuff is in open bins where you can examine it. Best
ham stuff. Lots of as-is hard drives for $5.

A-Z Used Computers on Metro Blvd. Just off Dorsett a couple blocks
east of 270. Used/consignment computers. One room each for IBM, Apple
and Commodore. Also, as-is room. Recycled software. Cheap used laptops
also. Prices good to fair.

Software Plus on Olive west of 270. Good selection of recycled
software. Cd-rom titles (new) not so cheap.

Anyone have any other SL favorites? Best cd-rom title selection? Best
cd-rom title prices? Can anyone post up-coming swap meet dates/ places
for SL area?

TRW SWAP MEET

(From John Scarpulla)

Last saturday of the month
7:00 AM to noon
TRW parking lot, corner of Marine Ave. and Aviation Blvd, Redondo
Beach, CA Rosecrans ave exit from 405 freeway, then go west on
Rosecrans, left on Aviation (southbound) turn right into TRW lot just
before the Chevron Station

GIANT DOD SELLOFF

(From John Nagle)

Well, here's the big selloff after the Cold War. The Defense
Reutilization and Marketing Service is holding a 3-day auction in
Memphis, TN, on September 13-15. For a catalog, call 901-775-4973, or
FAX 901-775-6915, or call the DoD surplus property BBS at
901-775-6621. All the catalog info on the BBS is in the form of
self-extracting .EXE files for DOS machines. Here's a list of the
categories.

AIRCRAFT
AUTO, MHE, RAIL & MARINE PARTS
BFM/STEEL/TMISC
BRG/MISC PROPERTY
CFT, AUTO, MHE, RAIL & MARINE PARTS
ELEC, ELECT & AIRCRAFT PARTS
MACHINE TOOLS
MISC PROPERTY (PACIFIC AREA)
PAPER & RUBBER
SCFT, MT, MISC PROP, ELEC, AUTO
SCRAP
SHIPS
SMALL CRAFT & BOATS
STEEL

HOSFELT

(From Adam Frampton)

Hosfelt is a fairly good source of electronics; their shipping is
cheap, however their catalog is not very descriptive and many of the
parts are taken out of something don't work. Sometimes if you order 2
or 3 of something you'll find that they are made by different
manufactuerers and they are slightly different. Other than this, the
prices are quite good.

JERRYCO

(From Stuart Friedberg)

They are now called American Science & Surplus, their catalogs are
still very amusing, they are still very much in business, with retail
outlets in Chicago and Milwaukie, and a mail order outlet that eats a
lot of my spending money.

Mail order:

3605 Howard Street
Skokie, IL 60076
708 982 0870 (phone)
800 934 0722 (fax)

OHIO, DAYTON

(From Steve Wolf) While in Dayton I visited Mendelson Electronics
(800-344-4465). They had dozens of large sinks. As a surplus supply,
meeting some exact specs would be too difficult. I bet, however, the
request for a "large heatsink about 19 by 24 by 4" would yield a
price.

LOS ANGELES AREA SWAP MEET SCHEDULE

(From sy...@kbbs.com)

By popular request, we're now maintaining an online schedule of all
L.A. area computer swap meets. If you've ever been to one of these,
you know why they're so popular -- hundreds of vendors selling whole
computers, software, printers, books, CD-Roms, hard drives, RAM chips.
All of the items are brand new and under warranty, and most are
10%-20% under mail order prices.

To request the schedule, just send e-mail to sw...@kbbs.com. No special
keywords are required, and you'll get an automated reply in about 15
minutes.

For an INSTANT list, just FINGER sw...@204.96.25.7

This article compiled/written by <fil...@paranoia.com>. The most
recent version is available on the WWW server
http://www.paranoia.com/~filipg [Copyright] [Disclaimer]
-----------------chop-with-axe----------------chop-with-axe---------------------
--
+-->Filip "I'll buy a vowel" Gieszczykiewicz | E-mail: fil...@paranoia.com
| http://www.paranoia.com/~filipg | Sci.Electronics, RC, Misc FAQs + MORE!
| Enjoy your job, work within the law, make lots of money : Choose any two.
| Making money with CS and spending it on robotics, life & friends. !NOT(!PC)

D. Courtney

May 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/25/95
In article <3lm8o2$o...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,

fi...@alpha.smi.med.pitt.edu (Filip M Gieszczykiewicz) wrote:

> Greetings. I was wondering if anyone has any additions to my list. It's
> not on my WWW page, by the way... I'm just playing with it for now.

Also in the LA area.....

L.C. Electronics

semi's..wire..sockets..power supply's... you name it!

near the intersection of Balboa and Saticoy (on Saticoy)
Van Nuys, Calif.

Ellis Le

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
Sorry, dude!!!!! They just went out of business. Now a Video Store!!!.
Try APEX in Sun Valley, or Pleasure Electronics in Reseda.

kEN Colburn

Jun 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/7/95
Also HACKER ELECTRONICS in Chatswroth,? CA

Syd and Samantha- Contact me. i can take you to VR 9. ezwr...@netcom.com

Joe Orost

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95
Atkinson & Smith (upstairs), Eatontown, NJ

--joe orost

Kevin Deal

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95
I just picked oneup and would like to get rid of it at the TRW hamfest
but don't know what it's worth. If you know, or even have a guess, let
me know. Thanks!!!! Kevin