PCB Prototype Supply!!!

njs...@163.com

Apr 14, 2006, 3:03:36 AM4/14/06
if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!

Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
(Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4
layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Min Qty 3pcs.

Company Name: Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao
Leave me a message
Address: 9 Changjiang Road, Nanjing City, JiangShu Province. China
Zip: 210016
Telephone: 86-025-8606 1148
Fax: 86-025-8695 7829
Website: http://www.njpcb.com
E-mail: sa...@njpcb.com

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon.

techie_alison

Apr 14, 2006, 3:36:01 PM4/14/06
<njs...@163.com> wrote in message

> if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!
>
> Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)
>
> we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Has anyone tried out these guys?

I've used the Hong Kong suppliers (reluctantly at first) for a few things
and found them excellent value for money as well as reliable. Sometimes you
wouldn't believe they're 5000 miles away when a local company 500 yards away
could make such a hash up of things.

Mike Meakin

Apr 14, 2006, 3:41:28 PM4/14/06
Are there any Hong Kong suppliers you would particularly recommend ?

"techie_alison" <re...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

Walter Harley

Apr 15, 2006, 2:16:29 AM4/15/06
> <njs...@163.com> wrote in message
>> if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!
>>
>> Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)
>>
>> we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)
>
> Has anyone tried out these guys?

I thought about it, but I'm reluctant to do business with someone who abuses
the newsgroups so incessantly.

Christian HOSTELET

Apr 16, 2006, 4:40:44 AM4/16/06
"Walter Harley" <wal...@cafewalterNOSPAM.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 94qdnVlPeZopEt3Z...@speakeasy.net...

> "techie_alison" <re...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> <njs...@163.com> wrote in message

>>> if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)
>>>
>>> we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)
>>
>> Has anyone tried out these guys?
>

> I thought about it, but I'm reluctant to do business with someone who
> abuses the newsgroups so incessantly.

I just tried PCBCart (China) and was very satisfied with them (price,
leadtime, quality).
Was also reluctant to use a "so-remote" supplier but all went well. Good
support.

---
Christian - Grenoble

techie_alison

Apr 16, 2006, 6:38:21 AM4/16/06

"Mike Meakin" <mi...@nikam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Are there any Hong Kong suppliers you would particularly recommend ?

Just the odd eBay ones really. I think they're quite keen to make a mark
for themselves over here. And I'm one of the most cynical people going when
it comes to things going wrong, pleasantly reassured.

So naturally interested in the OP, I'd rather give them a chance than some
begrudged UK company with an angry secretary and oh-so-many orders that they
don't need customers. There's only one company in the UK I'm trialling at
the moment, seem pretty good so far if not their prices are different to
those published for standard jobs...

Sophie

Apr 16, 2006, 11:46:47 PM4/16/06
Dear Madam/Sir:

Glad to know you through the Internet!

Are you in need of LCD products?

SEAKO ELECTRONIC CO., LTD (HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao
Branch )is the professional supplier of LCDs from
China. We offer all kinds of LCD products including COB, COG, TAB type
LCD Module and TFT monitor/TV. Standard products or customer design
projects are both available here.

Considering the improvements it offers, we believe you will find our
HUAXIAN a very good product. Because we have always been faithful in
carrying out its contracts, reasonable in price, superior in quality,
timely in delivery, flexible in trade, the Corp. Serves clients
wholeheartedly. Foreign friends are warmly welcome to establish trade
ties.
It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the
items against which we will send you our lowest quotations.

Remember, we care about your business and our highly trained R&D team
will work closely with you to meet all your requirement.

Yours faithfully,
Sophie
Sales manager
Qingdao Seako Electronics Co., LTD
HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao Branch
402, No 1009 Dalao Road, Qingdao, China
Tel: +86-532-87061859
Fax: +86-532-87061859
MSN:sophie...@hotmail.com
Email:qd_s...@126.com

njs...@163.com 写道:

techie_alison

Apr 17, 2006, 5:28:19 AM4/17/06
"Walter Harley" <wal...@cafewalterNOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> > Has anyone tried out these guys?
>

> I thought about it, but I'm reluctant to do business with someone who
abuses
> the newsgroups so incessantly.

Yes, slightly coming round to that way of thinking. Instead of responding
to their just wares, another pun advertisement is blindly dropped in, this
time for LCDs. Buyers are fickle. I'll stick with the angry secretary for
the time being.