(2) Making subsonic signal range audible and integrated - Life Energy Fluctuation Meter circuit design - (19 Oct 2005)

Galileo Been

Oct 19, 2005, 8:31:43 AM10/19/05
Making subsonic signal range audible and integrated
- Life Energy Fluctuation Meter circuit design (2)

Thank you for your suggestions, but I had already come that far
myself:

In fact, I bought some Philips HEF4046 chips a year ago,
which have a Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO).

'

It is difficult for me to choose where to put my
time - I already replaced looking TV with listening
to music, so that I can continue to work (study and
look at people and at life, and write) while still
enjoying the very much needed entertainment from
beautiful music.

'

'

The voltage to sound converter (VCO) does, to my understanding, give
a constant volume of sound.

This is unacceptable for the measuring instrument, in which the
volume has to be a direct indication of the amplitude of the signal
(of the voltage): Big change must give big sound, no change must
give no sound.

'

And the frequency or pitch of the sound, has to reflect the rate and
the patterns of change. Which is of course very polyphone - many
sound-patterns at the same time.

That appears also not to be satisfied, as I understand from the
description of the chip, that it generates only one pitch that goes
up and down.

That is then another unacceptable or incomplete part of the
suggestion given.

The circuit will have to be able to sound like a symphony orchestra,
or - more realistically - will have to make audible the sounds of a
battle field.

'

Of course it is, much like the telephone, a minor
invention - hardly worthy of your time or attention - a
small device that will be carried or worn by practically
everyone a hundred years hence, so it is not important
really, to invest any time in at all, now, really.

That it handles, repairs, nullifies let's say a
heart attack (an attack on your heart), or may
handle a tooth ache (an attack on your teeth),
or a 'cold' (an attack on your forehead) in a
matter of a minute

- to the vaguely educated user, that is. (After
all, you also have to know how you must dial
a telephone number, and you also have to know,
of course, which number to dial, in order to
operate a telephone with some success.)

So the use of the device at hand, or not yet at
hand, requires some rudimentary knowledge of Fine
Particle Physics (Life Energy Particle Physics)

- which is not entirely uninteresting, when it
enables the user to handle for instance the
conditions mentioned above in very little or no
time, and with no cost at all. (You can imagine
how completely lacking in sanity current medical
"science" is, which some may know about.)

That knowledge and sanity is for those who enjoy
living - rather than dying in great pain, and that
while millions of dollars are paid in equipment and
in "research," for that "privilege"

- for care provided "by the most educated
professionals" (is what they say and think
of themselves), delivered to patients
"in the most modernly equipped of
hospitals" (is what the medical companies
tell them):

The less a person is willing to know
and understand something or someone,
the more arrogance he or she needs to
cover up and hide the truth of the
desire to maintain ignorance.

(Arrogance <= intentional ignorance
and refusal to understand.)

'

'

Well, that's talking about the future which
certainly some individuals do oppose and try to
prevent the inevitable occurrence of

- those who promote with their "Noble" and
other "truths," that life "is" ugly and
sick, and who work very hard to maintain
and bring about that ugliness and that
sickness in you or in your body, in order
to "prove" their "truth," enforced by
the doctor's hero, Hippocrates - as I
wrote elsewhere.

Huh? What is he talking about, huh? Huh? What?
What? (I am merely anticipating... having studied
the 'chicken coop' for so long, now.)

'

'

Building the device, requires some common knowledge of present day
electronics, and some vaguely conscious and not too severely
suppressed joy of defending and helping others.

So?

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet
http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

'

'

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:26:07 -0700

Condition: By means of a roughly 50 micro Ampere DC current generated
with the aid of a 9 Volt battery, a signal of about 2 (two) Herz and
higher (occurring between the hand palms [major Life Energy Flow
concentration points] touching [tin- or gold-plated] iron plates, for
instance) is obtained.

Problem to be solved: To make the signal audible - meaning, changed
into an intelligible sound that reflects the pattern of change, which
would be the amplitude (magnitude of change), and frequency (speed and
acceleration of change).

Specifically: To make an increasing range audible, that is, beginning
with the range of about 2 to 10 Herz, and switch to expand to a bigger
range of about 2 to 20 Herz, then 2-50 Herz, and also 2-100 Herz. And
eventually up further.

Any circuit design suggestion and recommendation of components is
appreciated - the results are intended for the public domain.

Koos Nolst Trenite
human rights philosopher and poet
http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)