USD$35 manufacture 2layers+2silk+2mask pcb prototype(www.njpcb.com)

rtt5...@126.com

May 13, 2006, 2:57:35 AM5/13/06
if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!

Total 35$ Sell 10 piece 2-Layers+Silkscreen+Soldermask PCB (CHINA)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

mail to us:nj...@vip.163.com

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
(Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4
layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)
Pricing:

Price Calculation Example:
double size:(2-Layers + Silkscreen + Soldermask )
size: 3 in. x 3 in.=9sq. in.
Qty: 10 pcs

3 in. x 3 in. = 9 sq. in. $35 total price + shipping (First
fabrication)

Second:(you not change PCB file, Only pay 0.0625$/pcs + Post cost.

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Min Qty 3pcs.

Company Name: Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Ms. Ding JiaBao
Leave me a message
Address: 9 Changjiang Road, Nanjing City, JiangShu Province. China
Zip: 210016
Telephone: 86-025-8606 1148
Fax: 86-025-8695 7829
Website: http://www.njpcb.com
E-mail: nj...@vip.163.com or sa...@njpcb.com

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon.

Jim Thompson

May 13, 2006, 11:03:43 AM5/13/06
Hey TURD! Stop advertising here! Otherwise we will send a hit team
out to cut off your Cojónes.

On 12 May 2006 23:57:35 -0700, "rtt5...@126.com" <rtt5...@126.com>
wrote:

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

JeffM

May 13, 2006, 5:13:51 PM5/13/06
was: USD$35 manufacture 2layers+2silk+2mask pcb prototype

>>Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd.
>>Contact Person: Ms. Ding JiaBao
>

>Hey TURD! Stop advertising here!
>Otherwise we will send a hit team out to cut off your Cojónes.

> Jim Thompson

I don't believe that gender has those.

Terrell and I are in agreement
that the Chinese concept of "losing face" is obsolete.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?filter=0&scoring=d&q=author:126+OR+author:163+Ding-JiaBao

Jim Thompson

May 13, 2006, 5:17:35 PM5/13/06
On 13 May 2006 14:13:51 -0700, "JeffM" <jef...@email.com> wrote:

>was: USD$35 manufacture 2layers+2silk+2mask pcb prototype
>
>>>Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd.
>>>Contact Person: Ms. Ding JiaBao
>>
>>Hey TURD! Stop advertising here!
>>Otherwise we will send a hit team out to cut off your Cojónes.
>> Jim Thompson
>
>I don't believe that gender has those.

You never know ;-)

>Terrell and I are in agreement
>that the Chinese concept of "losing face" is obsolete.
>http://groups.google.com/groups/search?filter=0&scoring=d&q=author:126+OR+author:163+Ding-JiaBao

John Fields

May 13, 2006, 7:03:58 PM5/13/06
On 13 May 2006 14:13:51 -0700, "JeffM" <jef...@email.com> wrote:

>Terrell and I are in agreement
>that the Chinese concept of "losing face" is obsolete.

---
When dealing with barbarians, (us) the concept of "losing face" has
no meaning since we're incapable of understanding the complex social
interactions which have to do with embarrassment.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Sandbox Moderator

May 15, 2006, 2:42:38 PM5/15/06
On Sat, 13 May 2006 08:03:43 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

> Hey TURD! Stop advertising here! Otherwise we will send a hit team
> out to cut off your Cojónes.

Jim you're so fucking classy, you make me want to swoon.

Jim Thompson

May 15, 2006, 2:51:09 PM5/15/06

Yep, Democrats would send out a diplomacy team ;-)

lang...@ieee.org

May 15, 2006, 5:22:14 PM5/15/06

Jim Thompson skrev:

> On Mon, 15 May 2006 18:42:38 GMT, Sandbox Moderator
> <yahr...@example.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 13 May 2006 08:03:43 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
> >
> >> Hey TURD! Stop advertising here! Otherwise we will send a hit team
> >> out to cut off your Cojónes.
> >
> >Jim you're so fucking classy, you make me want to swoon.
>
> Yep, Democrats would send out a diplomacy team ;-)
>
> ...Jim Thompson

that's the foreplay, the big stick come later ;)

JeffM

May 15, 2006, 8:05:02 PM5/15/06
>>>Stop advertising here!
>>>Otherwise we will send a hit team out to cut off your Cojónes.
>>> Jim Thompson

>>you make me want to swoon.
>> Sandbox Moderator

>Democrats would send out a diplomacy team ;-)
> Jim Thompson

...or share the intelligence data with the Isrealis
and GTF outtada way. 8-)

Jim Thompson

May 15, 2006, 8:54:15 PM5/15/06

You have that backwards... we (Republicans) already have the Israeli's
equipped for the big "wipe-em-out" ;-)

JeffM

May 15, 2006, 9:23:57 PM5/15/06
>we (Republicans) already have the Israeli's
>equipped for the big "wipe-em-out" ;-)
> Jim Thompson

Odd that just as we we thinking this, I heard a news item:
http://news.google.com/news?q=Israeli-Air-Force+southern-Gaza

SioL

May 16, 2006, 12:42:02 PM5/16/06

"JeffM" <jef...@email.com> wrote in message news:1147742637.2...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Towards the end is an advertisement:
PLAN YOUR DIVORCE
A new book suggests solutions anchored in halakha for women
who are refused gets.

What the hell is that all about?

SioL

Spehro Pefhany

May 16, 2006, 1:36:20 PM5/16/06

A few quick clicks to find out...

Halakha seems to be the Jewish equivalent of Muslim Sharia law. Both
have two parts- one relating to man's relationship with G_d, the other
concerning relations between humans.

A "get" is a Jewish religous divorce. The situation of being "refused
gets" refers to a wife who wants a divorce, but the husband won't give
it to her (eg. as blackmail to give up alimony). Women cannot get a
divorce (and thus remarry and have children) without a get, but men
can, under the law.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
sp...@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian

May 16, 2006, 1:35:32 PM5/16/06
On Mon, 15 May 2006 17:54:15 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

>>>Democrats would send out a diplomacy team ;-)
>>
>>...or share the intelligence data with the Isrealis
>>and GTF outtada way. 8-)
>
> You have that backwards... we (Republicans) already have the Israeli's
> equipped for the big "wipe-em-out" ;-)

Yeah, the kill-first mentality.

Did you know that the "attack" on the WTC was actually a retaliation for
the US-backed Israeli destruction of Beirut? They don't tell you that
part.

Did you know that you're tacitly backing the Zionists, who are as
fanatical about destroying Islam as the Muslims are fanatical about
their own survival?

You are what you hate, you know.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie

May 16, 2006, 1:39:17 PM5/16/06
On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:36:20 -0400, Spehro Pefhany wrote:

> A "get" is a Jewish religous divorce. The situation of being "refused
> gets" refers to a wife who wants a divorce, but the husband won't give
> it to her (eg. as blackmail to give up alimony). Women cannot get a
> divorce (and thus remarry and have children) without a get, but men
> can, under the law.

So the Zionist infantile penile mutilators are just as much of sexist
pigs as the Islamic infantile penile mutilators - since they're cut from
the same cloth, so to speak, why do they hate each other so much? Just
because they're so much alike, and each reflects the others' self-hatred?

Thanks,
Rich

Keith

May 16, 2006, 1:42:56 PM5/16/06
In article <pan.2006.05.17....@example.net>,
nu...@example.net says...

> >>...or share the intelligence data with the Isrealis
> >>and GTF outtada way. 8-)
> >
> > You have that backwards... we (Republicans) already have the Israeli's
> > equipped for the big "wipe-em-out" ;-)
> >

> Yeah, the kill-first mentality.

Certainly. It's much better than killing second.

> Did you know that the "attack" on the WTC was actually a retaliation for
> the US-backed Israeli destruction of Beirut? They don't tell you that
> part.

Bullshit.

> Did you know that you're tacitly backing the Zionists, who are as
> fanatical about destroying Islam as the Muslims are fanatical about
> their own survival?

Bullshit.

> You are what you hate, you know.

You must not like yourself very much.

--
Keith

martin griffith

May 16, 2006, 3:10:46 PM5/16/06

SioL

May 16, 2006, 5:09:13 PM5/16/06
"Spehro Pefhany" <spef...@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote in message

>>Towards the end is an advertisement:
>>PLAN YOUR DIVORCE
>>A new book suggests solutions anchored in halakha for women
>>who are refused gets.
>>

> A few quick clicks to find out...
>
> Halakha seems to be the Jewish equivalent of Muslim Sharia law. Both
> have two parts- one relating to man's relationship with G_d, the other
> concerning relations between humans.
>
> A "get" is a Jewish religous divorce. The situation of being "refused
> gets" refers to a wife who wants a divorce, but the husband won't give
> it to her (eg. as blackmail to give up alimony). Women cannot get a
> divorce (and thus remarry and have children) without a get, but men
> can, under the law.
> Best regards,
> Spehro Pefhany

You learn something new every day :)

SioL

JeffM

May 17, 2006, 1:03:03 PM5/17/06
>the Islamic infantile penile mutilators
> Rich Grise

Sure you got that right?
OTOH, I have heard of Islamic pubescent clitoral mutilators.