Status of cryptography mailing list at Metzdowd?

Kevin W. Wall

Feb 22, 2010, 11:48:47 PM2/22/10
Anyone on this newsgroup know the status of the cryptography mailing
list
at metzdowd.com? Mail archives show last post there on 11/25 or so.
Their web server host (green.metzdowd.com) is up as I can ping it, but
the web server is refusing connections. I've sent queries to the list
owner
as per initial instructions, but received no reply. I've considered
emailing
Perry Metzger if no one can explain where the cryptrography list
disappeared
to (again!).

-kevin

WTShaw

Feb 25, 2010, 11:01:14 AM2/25/10

Perhaps shadow boxers can be mislead by their own images, hoping that
this is not the case. Dedicated cryptographers have a higher level of
suicide that is expected, or is this too not by their own hands. Sleep
now and wake up when allowed.