A telephonist needed

1 view

jon...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2005, 12:18:43 AM10/17/05
Hello,

Because of my disease called Social Anxiety or Social Phobia, I would
need a telephonist. I hate to call people over the phone. I would need
a telephonist able to do 3 or 4 calls per week. The aim of these calls
would be to put in shape my cryonics company.

I dont have money for this job yet, but I could refund you when I get a
customer, or if I get an investment. I could also give you some share
of the company if your prefer. We could also split the profit in both.
Personally I build this company for free.

Let me know if you want, my email is jon...@gmail.com. I am living in
Trois-Rivieres, in Quebec, 1 hour from Montreal

--Jon

Cryoguy

Oct 17, 2005, 7:41:32 PM10/17/05
Jon's so-called cryonics company, the Nanoaging Insitute and Nanoaging
Cryonics Service (formerly CryoQuebec), is only a web page with
photographs of people and equipment that he doesn't have. "Jonano" has
no experience, qualifications or support in the field of cryonics. He
has been widely criticized on the Internet for plagiarism and damaging
Wikipedia in an attempt to generate more hits on his web pages. Nobody
legitimately involved in cryonics takes him seriously. BEWARE.

Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com

Oct 18, 2005, 12:01:58 AM10/18/05

COMMENT:

I thought it was pretty good satire. After all, this is how all modern
cryonics companies once started out.

Or course that was in the late 60's and early 70's. Some progress has
since been made. :).

SBH