Catholic or Protestant background ?

hanson

Mar 12, 2004, 3:00:24 PM3/12/04
"Jeff Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message
news:1a7fwa3j6vyqf$.dlg@x.Jeff.Relf...
> Hi Ha Ha Hanson, You said that you're not Jewish.

> Do you come from a Catholic or a Protestant background ?
> Do you believe in a " Benevolent Creator " ?

Your "need to know" is truly touching, Professor Relf.

Therefore, we are supremely honored to fulfill your splendid
inquisitorial nosiness, in great detail, in the CV that follows.
We all do hope that the answers provided therin will ameliorate
your anxieties that originate from your vacuous curiosity.

First of all, han...@quick.net is a cyber construct, a
composite from dozens of contributors who post under this
handle, to this & other such cyber parties aka News-groups.

Most of the posts do originate after board/court/R&D/prod
biz meetings to **vent**, or out of **boredom** from up
at some 35-45kft during the daily 17 hrs flight durations, or
from-to some godforsaken locations, at/in/to anywhere, to
**reassure** our dudes/dudettes, etc, etc, & of cousre, etc....

han...@quick.net should be viewed from the perspective that it
has a reality equivalent/content like the following cyber entity, which
you should study intensively, in particular its activities at Ravencrag :
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hanson
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag

Now, to the details of your requests, Professor Relf:

> Hi Ha Ha Hanson, You said that you're not Jewish.

There is a general uncertainty about that, and as general Jew
propaganda likes to have it, I have no disprove that some rabbi,
at one time, did not beat off into the family tree of my European
ancestors. Stranger things have happened in the days of yore,
whore, yondern that makes you wondern. --- Hallelujah, praise
the Load! --- To boot, I am still looking for a Jewish Ersatz
Grandpa. One like that would come in handy, if you wish to
make points with fanatical Jews. I scoured Yiddishe olde kacker
homes for an Ersatz Granpa, for weeks, but they all wanted
a big time fee for it, upfront, even before signing on, with no
guarantee for standing up for me when it would count, cyber or
otherwise. So, "go figure", as they say, ...and "oy vey"......

> Do you come from a Catholic or a Protestant background ?

They used to send me to some fucking Sunday Shul, were
the old, holy looking broad was distributing pretty postage
stamps with Jesus+halo on it so that we kiddies would keep
quiet. I have no idea what this crock was all about.

Then, during my 1st high intensity testosterone season, the
religo/spiritual establishment enslaved me again into another
gig of theirs, attempting boring protesta/barmitz/commun type
brainwashing, which was so full of transparent lies and crock
that was read out of an old fat book and a roller that looked
like a 17th century toilet paper roll. .....And then these wailing,
fucking songs!........Jesus-H-fucking Kriste ...........depressing.
If it would have been the Beatles or Elvis....well........

So anyway, there was one good thing about all this, ....the wife
of the preacher was some good looking, pretty, beautiful
ass- and boob wiggling bitch. Every time she looked at me I got
an instant hard on. And she knew it and moaned while passing
by me. ...But the day of rapture did come! The Load was smiling
upon me then. Passion overcame beautiful Mrs. Preacher and
she grabbed & pushed me onto the altar and gave me one of
the great and memorable rides......Just as she hollered and
her juices ran down over my crotch the preacherman came in
and asked what we where doing.....---> "ex-communication", etc..

Went to a bunch of schools, the military, behaved, (well, maybe)
till, still drunk, right after the doctoration ceremonies, my ex-high
school cronies at the bar told me that I would never catch up with
their earnings until I would be 55, if lucky....... Having just gone
thru 4 years of penniless academic slavery, the realization of this
negative $$-aspect-future made me so furiously mad that marched
right away over to my now ex-professor/advisor's office where I
placed my cum laude diploma carefully into my square tassel hat, took
a shit onto it and poured a half a quart of good vodka over it. Threw
a match at it and watched the beautiful faint blue flame evolve
into a yellow sodium fire that began to stink more & more.
Just as I was celebrating my achievement professor "schmuckface",
as I called him, came waltzing in and asked me what I was doing.....
deja vue........---> "ex-communication", etc....... left town in a jiffy.
Never looked back .......went to see the world.......ahahahahaha.......

So, as you can see, professor Relf, they did drag you to Brazil to
proselytize FOR somebody.....I, OTOH, dragged my own ass also to
far away stray corners of the globe, BUT I proselytized for myself
and for my own cause......biz........

Moral of the story, both of us had a very banal youth, didn't we.
Such then, this question of yours did not furnish you anything new.

> Do you believe in a " Benevolent Creator " ?

Why, Professor Relf? Can't you, you of all people, can't you
see that I am one of them. -- May I administer to you, my son?
What are your spiritual needs, today, son Jeff? However, you
must know that there are my personal permit charges and user
fees attached to such services. Payable up front. Like the govt's.
envrionmental tax levies.....the creation is green, after all....

However, on a deeper, more useless level I can answer your
question for free, but with equal benevolence:
Everything, all actions or any person that bestows benevolence
upon you is a Benevolent Creator. You know, Professor Relf, there
are some very nice people and many good opportunities around
that are benevolent, even if they are not Jewish.

Or even more general, a case can be made that everything which
can kick your ass, take away your control, determine your behavior
etc. is a benevolent creatoration. With "benevolent" being a term
that is higlhy relative when seen from and in different frames.......

However, if the "Benevolent Creator" must take on some mystical
dimension for your existential salvation validification then I do
recommend for you to say:

Hallelujah, Praise the Load!, Professor Relf
ahahahahaha.........AHAHahahhahaha...... ahahahahanson

Jeff Relf

Mar 12, 2004, 3:32:48 PM3/12/04
Hi Ha Ha Hanson, You called me " Professor Relf ".

Actually, I'm the president of Harvard University ...
http://www.president.Harvard.EDU/
. . . but I'll let that slide.

You said,
" With ' benevolent ' being a term that is highly relative

when seen from and in different frames . . . ".

Ah, so you are a theoretical physicist then.

Stevie Hawking perhaps ?

Virgil

Mar 12, 2004, 9:05:03 PM3/12/04
I see that this garbage has been posted in sci.physics, sci.math and
sci.chem and, apparently nowhere else.

This it has been posted only in places where it is totally irrelevant
and OT to the ultimate.

If there actually is a just god, may he/she/it condemn the OP to a
suitable level of hell.

PLONK!

hanson

Mar 12, 2004, 11:24:25 PM3/12/04
"Virgil" <ITSnetNOTcom/vir...@COMCAST.com> wrote in message

> I see that this garbage has been posted in sci.physics, sci.math and
> sci.chem and, apparently nowhere else.

> This it has been posted only in places where it is totally irrelevant
> and OT to the ultimate.
>
> If there actually is a just god, may he/she/it condemn the OP to a
> suitable level of hell.
>
> PLONK!

Jeff, here's some Jesus warrior who doesn't like you nor me.
Would you please administer to his soul, or do you want
to send him to Ravencrag? ....Virgil is sooo, pious,
AAHahahahahahaha..........AHahahahhaha......
....Virgil, a kacksacking bible beater, cranked himself....
Virgil, listen, a just god WILL give you a special stool in heaven
for you rallying for him........AHAHAHAHahhahaa...ahahahanson

Richard Henry

Mar 12, 2004, 11:52:04 PM3/12/04

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> Went to a bunch of schools, the military, behaved, (well, maybe)
> till, still drunk, right after the doctoration ceremonies, my ex-high
> school cronies at the bar told me that I would never catch up with
> their earnings until I would be 55, if lucky....... Having just gone
> thru 4 years of penniless academic slavery, the realization of this
> negative $$-aspect-future made me so furiously mad that marched
> right away over to my now ex-professor/advisor's office where I
> placed my cum laude diploma carefully into my square tassel hat, took
> a shit onto it and poured a half a quart of good vodka over it. Threw
> a match at it and watched the beautiful faint blue flame evolve
> into a yellow sodium fire that began to stink more & more.
> Just as I was celebrating my achievement professor "schmuckface",
> as I called him, came waltzing in and asked me what I was doing.....
> deja vue........---> "ex-communication", etc....... left town in a jiffy.
> Never looked back .......went to see the world.......ahahahahaha.......

This is the most believable thing you have ever posted.