jerUSAlem cockroaches

hanson

Dec 27, 2007, 11:22:55 AM12/27/07
This is your mirror image that you admire, you here on video:
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9W3UsdRyM >
or in < http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f >
who still is stealing tiny plots of land, riling up the ass-venters,
which got us 9/11 and the frisking of grandmas at airports,
despite the fact that for the last 60 years, each year, 3-7 billion
dollars got/get extorted off the tables from poor American
families.. and are given to him and his ilk...

That's YOU... You, a jerUSAlem cockroach, who believes in
"Israel first" , like the Neocon set, the ilk that goaded Bush
into a war that only benefited Israel but made the whole
world despise and impoverished America... "knee-deep":
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e5bffaea692a1650>
by the "war party"...
< http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4667039539703585825>

That's YOU... You, a jerUSAlem cockroach, who does not
condemn, but condones, supports and admires without
reservation....

[Bob Kolker, the Jew who said]
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/82caaf5ff6e0038c >
::BK:: "I advocate wide scale genocide on the Moslems", after,
::BK:: on Oct. 18, 04, in news:2tm3f7F...@uni-berlin.de
::BK: : he said "the obvious [final] solution is to kill them all" ... &
::BK: :urges in news:2rfqqdF...@uni-berlin.de on 09-23-04,
::BK:: "to put all Xians into asylums for their belief in Christianity".

[and Uncle Alan Schwartz, the Jew said]
< http://groups.google.com/group/rec.org.mensa/msg/572674e5060b55a3 >
::Al:: "DEATH to the poor. -- DEATH to the sick. -- DEATH to
::Al:: every cripple. DEATH to every retard. -- DEATH to every
::Al:: addict. -- DEATH to the queer and infected. -- DEATH
::Al:: to every Welfare parasite. -- DEATH to every Social
::Al:: Security parasite. -- DEATH to every prisoner with
::Al:: 10 or more years' prison sentence. -- DEATH to Night
::Al:: Basketball. DEATH to every sniveling conniving goddamned
::Al:: money-sucking Officially Sad sonofabitch in the world.
::Al:: DEATH to the entire Third World. Kill them all".

< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.chem/msg/d05517e7f4de883d>
::Al:: "I have no problem with killing the now and future enemy. An
::Al:: Earth with 3 billion people would be a much nicer place to live."

< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/657dbe27ce06ca8d >
::Al:: Uncle Al especially enjoys earthquakes that collapse churches
::Al:: filled with worshippers.

You are one of, or just like these kikes above, who brag about
their "Jewish Intelligence", who are full of bigotry, hate and
racism, yet the moment someone points the finger at them they
immediately cry "victim" and insist that you hate them because
they are "Jewish" .... ahahaha... It is you and these aberrants
about whom that true and great Jewish Patriot, Israel's Ex
PM Ariel Sharon has said:
< http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2002/04/1003.shtml > or in
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/be8452e683364a49 >
::Sharon:: It's ***the Yids that are all twisted***. In order to straighten
::Sharon:: them out you have to first bend them sharply the other
::Sharon:: way. I do the dirty work for Israel, to pull the rug from
::Sharon:: underneath the feet of the [the US Ashkenazis], so that
::Sharon:: they will be forced to run [home] to us crying. Even if it
::Sharon:: means blowing up one two synagogues here and there,
::Sharon:: I don't care. So I am an anti-Semite. I don't mind.
::Sharon:: ** I will do all I can to increase Anti-Semitism **, and be
::Sharon:: prepared to absorb the Yids I will force to flee to this
::Sharon:: country and teach them to be a light unto the gentiles.

Do you see the light, you miserable jerUSAlem cock roach!
I doubt it ... But thanks for the laughs!.... ahahahahaha....