Reason for answering.... or not

hanson

Sep 11, 2008, 11:42:19 PM9/11/08
If I do NOT respond to YOUR NEXT POST
about the note(s) above then it is because

(1) chances are > xx %
that you have said something so utterly stupid
that it must remain there, as a tail-end turd,
for the world to see the low albedo of your
pitiful demented intellect... ahaha... AHAHA.

------------ However, -----------------

(2) although chances are < 100-xx %,.... you
actually may have said something interesting
enough that you deserve to have the last word...

You be the judge for the value xx. Whatever
your judgement is, it was fun talking to you.
Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahanson

extremesou...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2008, 2:39:52 PM9/12/08

that actually made me laugh funny stuff and most of my post weather
they actually work or not are designed to stimulate thought and
rebuttal to further research on why they wont work or why they
perform the way they do so constructive criticism is much
appreciated.

BradGuth

Sep 12, 2008, 6:50:07 PM9/12/08
On Sep 11, 8:42 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

Why is having the last word so important, unless it's the punchline to
a joke.

~ BG

hanson

Sep 12, 2008, 9:00:10 PM9/12/08
-------------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... -----------

"BradGuth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
If I do NOT respond to YOUR NEXT POST
about the note(s) above then it is because

(1) chances are > xx %
that you have said something so utterly stupid
that it must remain there, as a tail-end turd,
for the world to see the low albedo of your
>> pitiful demented intellect... ahaha... AHAHA.

------------ However, -----------------

(2) although chances are < 100-xx %,.... you
actually may have said something interesting
enough that you deserve to have the last word...

You be the judge for the value xx. Whatever
your judgement is, it was fun talking to you.
Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahanson

"BradGuth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote

Why is having the last word so important, unless
it's the punchline to a joke.

hanson wrote:
... I gotta love you, dude... ahahaha... For you benefit
and honor, Brad, let me say for your case: xx = 100
Thanks for the laughs.... ahahahanson