Geoscience e-Journals (open access)

bruno-granier

Nov 24, 2006, 12:42:22 PM11/24/06
We transformed a former webring into a genuine portal of e-journals dealing
with earth sciences in general (palaeontology, geography, ...) and with a
particular common feature : "they are all offering published material in
open access*" (*: actually most of them offer all their material in full
open-access though others still offer a limited number of papers).

One leading title is Carnets de Geologie, but you will find some more as
there are currently 29 journals registered.

I invite you to bookmark the following URL:

http://paleopolis.rediris.es/geosciences/

and to forward this ms to your friends and colleagues.

Yours sincerely,

Bruno Granier

deowll

Nov 28, 2006, 9:06:12 PM11/28/06

"bruno-granier" <bruno-...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

I was going to follow your suggestion but you might want to retype that URL.