please help me find another college

scott stoller

Nov 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/8/95
hey-
right now im at the university of txas at austin.
their evolution ecology conservation major isnt very well structured.
im looking for a smaller school that has a good reputation for ecology
conservation . any suggestion is much appreciated.
thanks
scott stoller
512.320.0981
sl...@mail.utexas.edu

Jeffry Howard Reeves

Nov 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/22/95

Should have gone to A&M, THE University of Texas.

Otherwise, you might also check into SFA, in NacoNowhere, or,
SWTSU, south of Austin. Neither is as large as TU, and both have good
ecology programs. SFA is more forestry driven, while SWTSU is more
geared for aquatics. Don't know how that fits in your plans. But, there
you are.

Also, I have heard of an institution in New York called the
Hudson Valley Center for Ecology, or something like that that has a good
reputation in conservation ecology. I understand that it is field
intensive.

JHReeves

jhr...@jove.acs.unt.edu Have Waders...Will Travel