Sesquisquares and semi-squares as deciding aspects?

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
In article <1e3xaaj.6k00zd1ovirsqN%ka...@online.no>,
ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox) wrote:
> We had a horrible train accident in Norway yesterday. A local and an
> express train collided and so far 36 have been found dead. Only about
6
> weeks ago we had a passenger ferry go down, killing 16. The train
wreck
> is similar to the one in England last fall, with fires that have
taken a
> long time to put out (diesel train).

> The time and place of the collision is known to the minute (Jan 4 2000
> 1:14pm ST -1:00 11:21E 61:05N). In sticking with only major aspects,
> nothing out of the ordinary showed up in the chart. The Moon was smack
> on the descendant of the chart (Gemini rising). In searching for more
> information, I chose to look at semi-squares and sesquisquares as well
> as both nodes. Then I got a "box" between ascendant(19Gem29), N. Node
> (3Leo46), Moon (19Sag04) and S. Node (3Aqu46).

Astrology does not cause accidents.

> I don't normally use these aspects, but have heard that in Uranian
> astrology they are considered to be "hard". So I was wondering what
> experience or knowledge any of you have about these aspects as the
> deciding factor in a chart (as it were)?

They are never a deciding factor, they are additions to the momentum
that is delineated in the normal wazy, by accumulating information that
allows us to understand the person or collectivity at hand. Looking to
MAKE things fit rather than change the hypothesis is typically the
human error in thinking.
The final aspect of the moon was trine Jupiter.
Until astrologers get off this notion that astrology causes things, we
will see events like this that are basically fishing expeditions to
make astrology work in the fallacious way you want it to, and
scientific types ripping apart astrological notions that astrologers
put forth of this idea that astrology shows a connection between events
as a causal factor. I have said this 100 times and suppose I will say
it a 1000 times before the community of astrologers realizes the
profound error they have made by trying to take astrology in that
direction.
Scientists have no evidence for gravity other than the effects it
produces. It is a CONSTRUCT to help explain gravity. Please show me
gravity.

Your best bet is to drop the silly notion that astrology shows us how
the planets affect us, and adopt the idea I have put forth that they
are a mirror that reflects our psyche.

"Collective unconscious mind=This will be to some degree representitive
of all that represents the mentality of the entire mass consciousness
of your planetary beingness, and can extend even into archetypal
levels. It will be the total sum of the electromagnetic matrix that
gives birth to your mentality in physical reality, which is the
reflection of the projection of consciousness into physicality."
Bashar "The New Metaphysics" 1987 Light and Sound Communications Inc.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.