The San Diego Union-Tribune...

Edmond Wollmann

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
jfred wrote:

> ... still makes no mention of any Wollmann in it's current edition or
> anywhere in the archives...

I set up the astrology classified section in 85, and was in interviewed
in 1988.

> What was that Edmo said about being honored by the city and the mayor?

That was the local authors awards. I was.

> Wouldn't an event like that have made the paper?

Maybe not.
Check tomorrow's under "Book Awards" :-)))

"After love, after love, after love, after love......
What am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for you???? Well I can't
do that. After all is said and done, you're gonna be the lonely one.

Cause I've had time to think it through.... and maybe I'm too good for
you???? OHHHHH-do you believe in life after love???
Cause I know that I am strong!!!
And I don't need you anymore, no.....I don't need you anymore!!!" Cher
"Life After Love"
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Ken Anglesea

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
On Sat, 15 May 1999 23:00:48 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>I set up the astrology classified section in 85, and was in interviewed
>in 1988.
>
>> What was that Edmo said about being honored by the city and the mayor?
>
>That was the local authors awards. I was.

No You said The Mayor.

The Mayor doesn't even know you.

Thought you were coming to Australia?.
If it really is eddie.

alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,sdsu.general,sdnet.general,sci.astrology.psychology
Hmmm lots to choose from.

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Looks like you though.

-«æ§æ»
D.R.Ken Anglesea™. ROTFLMAO
SAN. 92-01766-048.
Astrokenologist™ CON.SULKING Neumekenologist™. S.N.I.P.
Astrocricketologist
Gemini. .

Bob Officer

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
On Sat, 15 May 1999 23:00:48 -0700, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>jfred wrote:
>
>> ... still makes no mention of any Wollmann in it's current edition or
>> anywhere in the archives...
>

>I set up the astrology classified section in 85, and was in interviewed
>in 1988.

You conviced some editor to use what is already a classification in
most other newspapers? Big deal, most the time all you would ever need
to do is run some sort of ad, the classification is already there.

hey so you were interviewed by a paper. That edmo is no claim to fame.
It happens all the time. IT is an point of authority. That IS what you
are trying to establish, isn't it? You right to authority?

>> What was that Edmo said about being honored by the city and the mayor?
>
>That was the local authors awards. I was.

For what your error laden, piece of shit, self published book? You
have to be joking? Even worse most of it is a fusion of other people's
work which you idn't really understand.

>> Wouldn't an event like that have made the paper?
>
>Maybe not.
>Check tomorrow's under "Book Awards" :-)))

I have better things to do.

<snip of space taken by song lyrics>

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

<snip of ad in siggy>
< I noticed you are posting ads again from your SDSU student account?>

Welcome back Edmo
Hope you had a nice birthday.

Bob Officer
Warning! Reproduction without the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is
prohibited. All claims for copyright according to the BERN and UCC
Agreements are held by the writers. Quotes are allowed subject to Fair Use Rules of the above agreements.

jfred

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

> jfred wrote:
>
> > ... still makes no mention of any Wollmann in it's current edition or
> > anywhere in the archives...
>
> I set up the astrology classified section in 85, and was in interviewed
> in 1988.

In your dreams.

A search for "Wollmann" in the San Diego Union-Tribune archives yields
the following results:

Search Results

4 documents found for query: "(wollmann)"
Documents 1 through 4:
DATE TITLE
28-Jun-1997 GOLF REPORT Birdies start to fly after Zarley listens to
so [there was a Chris Wollmann picked for the Walker Cup team]

13-Apr-1996 MASTERS Norman, Faldo set to duel it again [Chris
Wollmann played in the Masters]

23-Jul-1995 In Brief -- Festival off in '97; future is in doubt
[Chris Wollmann won the U.S. Public Links Championship]

22-Jul-1995 In Brief -- Sparse crowd greets Festival ceremonies
[Chris Wollmann won two matches to advance to the 36-hole final of the
70th U.S. Amateur Public Links Golf Championship in Stow, Mass]

Why no mention of an *Edmond* Wollmann??

> > What was that Edmo said about being honored by the city and the mayor?
>
> That was the local authors awards. I was.

You were what? Honored by the city and the mayor?

> > Wouldn't an event like that have made the paper?
>
> Maybe not. Check tomorrow's under "Book Awards" :-)))

And? Where were you?

Still making "awards" with your crayolas? Cheering as you look at your
image in your bathroom mirror?

--
jfred, P.M.A.F.A...Cahooter #14...Neumekenology Grad #1...W.E.F.C. #2
/server irc.powerchat.net......channel #irrelevant......to #irr is human

Edmond Wollmann

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and
more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
allow faster downloading.

Table of contents;
http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/TOC.htm

For real instructional astrology applied to real people visit;
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm
--
Starry starry night, portraits hung in empty halls,
frameless heads on nameless walls, with eyes that watch the world and

Now I think I know, what you tried to say to me,
and how you suffered for your sanity,
and how you tried to set them free, they would not listen...
they're not listening still,
perhaps they never will. "Vincent" Don McClean

Pamela Gross

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Fri, 21 May 1999 12:33:30 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
<Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and
>more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
>allow faster downloading.
>
>Table of contents;
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/TOC.htm
>
>For real instructional astrology applied to real people visit;
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm
>--
>Starry starry night, portraits hung in empty halls,
>frameless heads on nameless walls, with eyes that watch the world and
>can't forget...
>like the strangers that you've met, the ragged men in ragged clothes,
>the silver thorn of bloody rose,
>lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.
>
>Now I think I know, what you tried to say to me,
>and how you suffered for your sanity,
>and how you tried to set them free, they would not listen...
>they're not listening still,
>perhaps they never will. "Vincent" Don McClean

So you are the next Van Gogh, Ed? :)

That song used to make me cry.

Pam

Pamela Gross
be...@ix.netcom.com
Rheumatic Disease Web Site:
http://www.silcom.com/~sblc

jfred

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
Edmond Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and
> more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
> allow faster downloading.

Did you rework the pages so that you are not admitting that you practice
"Astrological Cons" on a navigational button?

> Table of contents;
> http://www.astrocons.com/personal/TOC.htm

Will that direct me to a page of press coverage of your awards?

> For real instructional astrology applied to real people visit;

> http://www.astrocons.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Check this out:

co lon n., pl. co lons.
1.a. A punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a quotation,
an explanation, an example, or a series

sem i co lon n.
A mark of punctuation (;) used to connect independent clauses and
indicating a closer relationship between the clauses than a period does.

<snipperooni!>

Edmond Wollmann

Widdershins

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
<Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and

>more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
>allow faster downloading.

You know you're not supposed to do commercial advertising here,
asshole. Complaints sent.

Snip of misappropriated copyrighted song lyric.

The Evil Widdershins

"Actually, I'm quite respected and well liked."

Eddieeeeeee, Spammer, liar, netabuser, and KOTY 1998.

el...@no.spam

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
In article <3745B5...@bigfoot.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and
>more! You are invited, comments welcome.

[SNIP of bad art urls]

How does this relate to the thread you are posting in? You know, the
one about how you lied when you said you were honored by the mayor
of San Diego.

Do you have nothing better to do with your life than to engage in
self promotion and post stolen song lyrics?

Here's some much better URLs:

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/lies/wollmann/edlies01.txt
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/skeptic/sockpuppets.txt
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/skeptic/wollmann.html
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/posting.txt
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/hostages/
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/alt/alt.astrology.Z
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/abuse/wollmann/
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/abuse/wollmann/barr01.txt
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/spam/wollmann.html
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/astrology.jpg
http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/marshalies01.html
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/9009/
http://www.databasix.com/officialcharters/alt/astrology/metapsych/charter.html
http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/aamcharter.html
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond01.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond02.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond03.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond04.txt
http://www.xs4all.nl/~oracle/ed-w-con.htm
http://skepdic.com/astrolgy.html

--
"you are ugly as fuck inside and out."
"I am a good counselor WITHOUT any degree."

"Mr. Wollman's account at AzNET was cancelled due to multiple,
seemingly endless complaints about his abusive behavior in Usenet."
-- Jack Bailey

Ken Anglesea

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
On Fri, 21 May 1999 20:33:08 -0700, "Edmond Wollmann"
<Alch...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas, and

>more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
>allow faster downloading.

Your not claiming to be another Vincent Van Gough?.

If you are and end up cutting off an ear,the Panties on your head will
keep slipping down over your eyes.

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> Van gough wannabe

Lou Minatti┊

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas, and
> more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
> allow faster downloading.

You're a decent artist, Edmo, but you need to save those images as jpegs
instead of gifs. You shouldn't expect people to view a page when there
are multiple images over 200k in size.

BTW, you're spamming.

--
We're watching you at SpOOk CentralЩйо.
http://www.watchingyou.com

Bob Officer

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
On Fri, 21 May 1999 12:33:30 -0700, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
<Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and

>more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
>allow faster downloading.

Lair Edmo, you never want real comments. you just want people to agree
with you.

Have you decided to get help for you god-complex?

Edmond Wollmann

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Lou Minatti©® <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas,

and
> > more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
> > allow faster downloading.

> You're a decent artist, Edmo, but you need to save those images as jpegs
> instead of gifs.

There are no .gifs on my art site.

>You shouldn't expect people to view a page when there
> are multiple images over 200k in size.

I never "expect" people to do anything. That is the product of judgment.

> BTW, you're spamming.

Sorry, wrong again.

For those so inclined please visit my interconnected sites for all sorts of
art, atrology, and related links.
Thanks.

http://www.astroconsulting.com
http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/TOC.htm
http://www.pma-online.org/list/6094.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/
http://home.att.net/~Pleiadian1/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
http://www.bookwire.com/BookInfo.Title$T000016797
http://www.astroconsulting.com/products.htm
http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU/index.html
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/toc.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU/toc.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/prod01.htm
http://www.opengroup.com/oabooks/096/0966353269.shtml
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU/interest.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/services.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/satoppsat.htm

twi...@worldnet.att.net

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Edmond Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

<snipo>
>For real instructional astrology applied to real people <snipo>

Real people?

IOW, it doesn't work with you and Dan.

It may be that the race is not always to the swift
nor the battle to the strong - but that is the
way to bet.

Damon Runyon

jfred

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Edmond Wollmann <Alch...@email.msn.com> wrote:

> Lou Minatti┊ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > > Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas,
> > > and more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been
> > > reworked to allow faster downloading.
>
> > You're a decent artist, Edmo, but you need to save those images as jpegs
> > instead of gifs.
>
> There are no .gifs on my art site.
>
> >You shouldn't expect people to view a page when there
> > are multiple images over 200k in size.
>
> I never "expect" people to do anything. That is the product of judgment.

Yeah, and Edmo NEVER judges:

"What kind of slut are you?" -Edmond Wollmann, hypocritical potty mouth.

"She is the shitball"--Ed Wollmann.

"Now why are you continuing to crosspost to metapsych you fucking
troublemaker!!!" Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

"Losing what you fucking idiot? You've lost it."
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

"Inconsiderate fucking cynic." Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

"Whoopdiedoodledaday! Cynics can post all fucking year
-but let me post a couple of remarks and whooooooaaaa!"
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"YOU are a sock puppet you lying piece of shit!"
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"And ugly as fuck to boot!!!"Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"I am unlike anyone you have ever met and ever will-
don't pigeon hole me you son of a bitch!"
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"I am Just analytically correct-

you are ugly as fuck inside and out."

Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"Now whos the fucking bully asshole?" Edmond
Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"Wait till we meet in person ass hole I'll rip you

a new one then too." Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"Got a problem with it TV? Killfile me bitch."
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"Snipped your 196th spam of you fucking URL I will
never go to and no one gives a shit about."
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"Get out-if you think I'll ever let go of your ass you've got
another thing coming." Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"EAT SHIT YOU UGLY BITCH!!!!!!" Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

It hurts when your words come back to bite you in the ass, don't it,
Edmo?

<snip!>

Good to have you back! :-)

Lou Minatti┊

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Lou Minattiйо <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > > Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas,
> and
> > > more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
> > > allow faster downloading.
>
> > You're a decent artist, Edmo, but you need to save those images as jpegs
> > instead of gifs.
>
> There are no .gifs on my art site.

You aren't a very good liar. I specifically noted that the graphic files
on http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/gallery.htm were tagged as
gifs. So you redid them today and for some reason feel compelled to lie
about it. Just one thing: You forgot to lower the resolution to the
standard 72 pixels/inch common with jpegs. Oops.

> >You shouldn't expect people to view a page when there
> > are multiple images over 200k in size.
>
> I never "expect" people to do anything. That is the product of judgment.

Just trying to help out. Large files are highly annoying to your
visitors.

> > BTW, you're spamming.
>
> Sorry, wrong again.

Sorry, RIGHT again. You're blatantly spamming.

jfred

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Lou Minatti┊ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> >
> > Lou Minatti┊ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > and
> >
> > > You're a decent artist, Edmo, but you need to save those images as jpegs
> > > instead of gifs.
> >
> > There are no .gifs on my art site.
>
> You aren't a very good liar. I specifically noted that the graphic files
> on http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/gallery.htm were tagged as
> gifs. So you redid them today and for some reason feel compelled to lie
> about it. Just one thing: You forgot to lower the resolution to the
> standard 72 pixels/inch common with jpegs. Oops.
>
> > >You shouldn't expect people to view a page when there
> > > are multiple images over 200k in size.
> >
> > I never "expect" people to do anything. That is the product of judgment.
>
> Just trying to help out. Large files are highly annoying to your
> visitors.
>
> > > BTW, you're spamming.
> >
> > Sorry, wrong again.
>
> Sorry, RIGHT again. You're blatantly spamming.

Perhaps Edmo doesn't consider it spamming until he gets in trouble for
it. That may be why he has lost so many accounts for spamming.... and
why he is no longer allowed to post from SDSU.

I note that he's managed to get an account from Brother Bill... I wonder
how long that will last...

Edmond Wollmann

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
URLs corrected

While violating all of BellSouth's AUP

> jfred <jf...@think.different> wrote in message

> > Edmond Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas

and
> > > more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked
> > > allow faster downloading.
> >

> > Did you rework the
> SNIP!

> > > Table of contents;
> > > http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/TOC.htm
> >

> > Will that direct me to a page of press coverage of your awards?
>

> Why? Where's your awards?
>
> > > For real instructional astrology applied to real people visit;
> > > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm
>
> More abusing snipped..
> Its obvious that you abusers cannot create anything or do anything
> productive to fullfill your self- esteem. Trying to down others who can is
> very childish and impotent. Have you thought of seeing a therapist? I can
> reccommend many who are clients of mine.

> > Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey
>

> Then where is YOUR life work? Is abusing others who DO accomplish things
it?
> Try taking a little at a time and working it into bigger things,
eventually
> you will build up some self-worth. Then you can get off usenet, stop lying
> and spamming, and find something worthwhile to make your tiny ego feel
> better.
>
> Did you wish to learn some astrology? Or will you be here for life making
> mindless assertions?
>
> "Like a dog that returns to its vomit-is a fool who reverts to his folly.
Do
> you see persons wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for fools than
> for them." Proverbs 26:11,12

jfred

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
a.d.n. game played -- glad to see you're back to your old self! 8o)
(but what's up with this business of your reply already being referenced
as a quoted post? That's a new one!)

Edmond Wollmann <Pleia...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> URLs corrected
>
> While violating all of BellSouth's AUP

I thought you said you don't make judgements... wait, look, yes! There
it is: 'I never "expect" people to do anything. That is the product of
judgment.' So "expecting" is bad, but declaring that you know better
than the folks who work at BellSouth and that you *judge* my behavior as
a "violation" is OK? Wow.

> > jfred <jf...@think.different> wrote in message

> > > Did you rework the
> > SNIP!

You didn't answer this -- I asked if you fixed the button that confesses
that you practice "astrological cons."

Did you also snip the part where I tried to help you with the proper use
of colons and semicolons? or was that in another post?

> > > Will that direct me to a page of press coverage of your awards?
> >
> > Why? Where's your awards?

You gotta work on your attributions there, Edmo -- neither you nor I
said that.

There you go again... that semicolon should have been a colon.

> > More abusing snipped.. Its obvious that you abusers cannot create
> > anything or do anything productive to fullfill your self- esteem. Trying
> > to down others who can is very childish and impotent. Have you thought
> > of seeing a therapist? I can reccommend many who are clients of mine.

hee hee! Like I said, it's good to have you back!

> > > Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey
> >
> > Then where is YOUR life work? Is abusing others who DO accomplish things
> > it?

My "life's work" is not relevant here. My activities on usenet are just
a hobby. Why do you take it so seriously?

> > Try taking a little at a time and working it into bigger things,
> > eventually you will build up some self-worth.

I have plenty of self-worth, Edmo. And net worth too.

> > Then you can get off usenet,

I don't want to get off usenet. I enjoy it.

> > stop lying and spamming,

I don't lie or spam, Edmo. That's your schtick.

> > and find something worthwhile to make your tiny ego feel better.

My ego's fine, babe. You know nothing about me -- and it drives you
nuts, don't it?

> > Did you wish to learn some astrology?

Yes! so would you please stop making so much noise?

> > Or will you be here for life making mindless assertions?

... for life? Edmo -- live in the moment! ... mindless assertions?
Another judgement for Edmo! I thought you said you don't make
judgements?

--
jfred, P.M.A.F.A...Cahooter #14...Neumekenology Grad #1...W.E.F.C. #2
/server irc.powerchat.net......channel #irrelevant......to #irr is human
Member of the MysteriousAbnormalCabal (thereisnomysteriousabnormalcabal)

Edmond H Wollmann

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
jfred wrote:

> a.d.n. game played -- glad to see you're back to your old self! 8o)
> (but what's up with this business of your reply already being referenced
> as a quoted post? That's a new one!)

SNIP!
Please stop crossposting to irrelevant groups. I have removed
sci.skeptic or alt.usenet.kooks (or alt.astrology) to separate obvious
conflicting realities that for years have proven will go nowhere.

I have reviewed your questions and responses. Much of what you have
requested is either easily obtainable information through study at the
beginners level, is simply irrelevant, a matter of opinion, or has been
answered by me many times in different ways. Since classes are widely
offered on the subjects, and texts available that you seem to not be
interested in, I can only assume that perhaps you are being
disingenuous. Simply challenging and seeking to create dissention is
immature and powerless behavior. Please try to take some responsibility
for your lack of effort on the issues at hand and negative behavior.

Since I am very busy and wish to answer as many of those who are truly
interested and not just seeking to tie things up or aggravate because of
bias and prejudice, I will have to recommend that you either review the
subject on your own with more diligence or seek the information via Deja
News retrieval system or some other Usenet search engine. I have dozens
of articles and over 5000 posts (old and new) covering an extremely wide
variety of questions relevant to your issues and questions.
Everything we are and have is the result of effort.
Thanks for your maturity in this matter.

You have been here arguing against a subject you have no interest in
only to derogate and try to belittle persons who prefer to study and
discuss their subject. This is a powerless view.
Anyone such as this obviously has nothing to be for and does not
understand positive application and self directed behavior-one who seeks
to protect others from themselves which is not possible. We cannot be
responsible FOR people only to them by being all that we can be in
integrity-therefore you are irresponsible.
Anyone who has to FORCE their opinion on others obviously does not
believe in the power and validity of what they prefer.

Edmond Wollmann

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
jWhile continuing to abuse usenet fred wrote:

> [...]

Edmond Wollmann wrote;

> > > Sorry, wrong again.

> > Sorry, RIGHT again. You're blatantly spamming.

Wrong still.

> Perhaps Edmo doesn't consider it spamming until he gets in trouble for
> it. That may be why he has lost so many accounts for spamming

I have lost no accounts for spamming.

>.... and
> why he is no longer allowed to post from SDSU.

I have never lost any priviledges from SDSU. Look at this post imbecile
and tell me its not FROM SDSU??

When will you become a logical skeptic instead of a spinic? Obviously
never.

Why do you continue to lie and abuse? Insecurity, jealousy and
pettiness.

http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/TOC.htm
Artworks DONE at SDSU.

Edmond Wollmann

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Bob Officer wrote:

> On Fri, 21 May 1999 12:33:30 -0700, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann

> <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
> >Featuring life drawings, psychological series, astrological mandalas and
> >more! You are invited, comments welcome. All pages have been reworked to
> >allow faster downloading.
>
> Lair Edmo, you never want real comments. you just want people to agree
> with you.

Gee, that wouldn't be very reinforcing would it? Just to have people
agree and not assist them in transforming?

If I wanted that, I could act like an abuser/imbecile like you and join
right in, now couldn't I?

Instead, I take the more arduous path of truth seeking and conveying
those truths to serve others.

"One must not mistake majority for the truth." Einstein

"Not everything thats counted counts or that counts counted." Albert
Einstein

"It is the theory that determines WHAT we can observe." Albert Einstein

Gee, my post has already disappeared from this server, and your abusive
spam still exists. Guess Dan is right-I'll repost.