atmospheric temperature

Robert Leyland

Sep 27, 1991, 3:15:08 PM9/27/91

This is for a computer game I am developing in which Earthlike planets
can be placed in warmer orbits than Earth's orbit. I know Venus is
hotter than its theoretical calculated surface temperature (solar energy
and albedo-based) due to Venus' greenhouse effect, perhaps by as much as
several hundred degrees C. My question is how much hotter would Earth
be if all its water was in vapor form?

Thanks,
Robert.

--
Robert Leyland - Island Graphics, 4000 Civic Ctr Dr #400, San Rafael, CA 94903
{uunet|sun}!island!robert - (415) 491-1000 - GEnie: r.leyland - std disclaimers