Human evolution, from monkeys to 6 meter tall people in 1 million AD

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2007, 3:55:13 PM11/14/07
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/8/8c/Brobdingnagian.png/319px-Brobdingnagian.png

What is it that we become? Can you tell me? - A six meter tall woman
asks in 1 million AD.
Of course in my mind I only see a free ride in those bras. It is hard
to concentrate.

We saw King Kong, how a small person can develop a relationship with a
giant one.

They don't know why they grew so big. One remembers that maybe apes
have grown
like dinos and will eventually die out. Insecurity described the sense
of survival and
larger mates were chosen for protective instinctive animalistic
reasons. It made sense
to be big, it matched intelligence and character. With more body, more
focus goes toward
thinking and evolution continued merely as a reflection of self
awareness, still merely
as animals with a brain. Who are we? And we find a division between
'God and technology',
and apeman. Evolution is nothing more, the apeman utilized tools, fire
and hunted for
food, and excercized tribal cannibalism. Empires arose in 10000BC and
formed racial
dominations, powers. Technology brought cars and telephones, a large
step, but we
fear technology as we fear God as it can control us more than we can
control it. This
mindset arose somewhere in the early 20th century and represents
writers. The 20th
century was great in literature, and the industrial revolution aside
from giant regime
curses like Stalin's rocketed and we saw a man stepping on the Moon,
though the
shadows in the transmitted pictures from the Moon were not alighned
with the Sun.
There were no lights to make those shadows. It was a disaster, like
Bush's Iraq war,
but the Americans needed to send out the message to the Russians that
they are
more advanced. The Moon mission was a response to the first Russian
man in space.
It was a time when the CIA was most dirty and even the offices of top
Democratic
politicians were wired. Such regimes come up with projects, ideas that
aim toward
supremacy at all times, yet are full of conspiracies, lies,
corruptions, and particularly
racisms. Like in a Hollywood movie, it was spoken as all steps were
made to see:
"One small step for man, one giant step for mankind." There was no
conventional
news broadcasting, rather a giant voice on TV speaking. A giant voice
has a huge
impact. If impacting and survival are important, a giant voice comes
as important
in evolution.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2007, 4:17:20 PM11/14/07
> http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/8/8c/Brob...

Amd you know what? Women adore Bush, even though in today's
world he sounds like a chicken with a brain seeing a worm, and
he is talking about it, and that may sound emotional to many.
A chicken and his enemy, a worm that needs to be cleaned, and
women like the notion of cleanness. It's him and the chicken,
compared to 1 million AD.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2007, 4:20:11 PM11/14/07

Bush wants to bite the worm, but he is able to sniff it only and
emotionally many the cause of building a new worm farm, even
if racism is a problem as there is that hunger for eating worms
that is hard to control.