NoSex SusSex EsSex WesSex

Garry Denke

Mar 12, 2009, 1:03:02 PM3/12/09
to opns...@aol.com
NoSex SusSex EsSex WesSex
North South East West

THIRTY DAY NOTICE OF REVERSAL

Dear Earth Walkers,

This letter serves as Thirty Day Notice of "Turcaud-Conrad Universal
Magnetic Reversal" (TCUMR) on "Crucifixius Friday" at AM Saturday 11
April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM and as Notification that Internal Revenue
Service (IRS) changed Government Of Democracy's (GOD's) old name Jesus
Christ, Geologist (JCG) EIN's TIN 75-2554014 to GOD's new name Garry
Denke, Geologist (GDG) EIN's TIN 75-2554014 in that certain Letter
Agreement (REV 1) and Operating Agreement (REV 2) by and between IRS
and Gravity Busters, USA (GUB) EIN's TIN 75-2554014, Texas Hebrew Post
(THP) EIN's TIN 75-2554014, The Catholic Church (TCC) EIN's TIN
75-2554014, el JCG al GDG (REV 3).

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal
AM 10 April 09 AD 11 AM - "Crucifixio Friday"
AM 11 April 09 AD 11 AM - "Crucifixius Friday"
AM 12 April 09 AD 11 AM - "Wester Sunday"
"Rack 'em, Stack 'em, and Pack 'em"

I hereby certify that I am the legal owner of the above property and
that I have served this THIRTY DAY NOTICE OF REVERSAL "Turcaud-Conrad
Universal Magnetic Reversal" (TCUMR) of "Crucifixius Friday" at AM
Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM to Supreme Headquarters Allied
Powers Europe (SHAPE): Joint Force Command Brunssum, Netherlands Joint
Force Command Naples, and Italy Joint Command Lisbon, Portugal
(hereinafter collectively referred to as "JAC"); thirty (30) days
prior to same.

1. Texas Hebrew Post (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)
2. Playboy Magazine (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)
3. The Texas Catholic Newspaper (1/7 of 8/8ths WI)
4. American Atheist Newsletter (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)
5. The Dallas Morning News (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)
6. Dallas Observer (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)
7. The Society of Exploration Geophysicists;
... The Leading Edge (1/7th of 8/8ths WI)

Dr. Garry Whilhelm Denke, Sr.
http://www.parliament.uk reference

Doctor Garry Whilhelm Denke, Sr. (b. April 19, 1622; d. February 19,
1699) was a German historian, antiquarian and dentist. He was born in
Baden, trained at Schwarzwald School, Black Forest, in metal and wood
dentistry. Dr. Denke is best known for his Stonehenge Heelstone flying
eagle 1656 hollow stem auger core of Cartridge brass (70% Cu; 30% Zn)
and Live oak. After serving in the Thirty Years' War, he collected
South Namur Waulsort and South Wales Coalfield white stone
(Carboniferous) and coal stone from Stonehenge. Devoutly Catholic, Dr.
Denke set out for Jamestown in the year 1666, was German Church
historian and made Doctor by Sir William Berkeley governor dentist. He
performed Appomattox Indian dentistry. In 1676 Virginia Civil War, Dr.
Denke opossumed Bacon's Rebellion and settled at Hell's Gate, Brazos
River South Wall, Great Kingdom of the Tejas, Caddo confederacy. The
Doctor's elder Waulsort and Wales white stone collection, his crude
biology (paleontology) and hollow stem auger core drill are housed at
Caddo, near Breckenridge, Stephens County, Texas. Live oak (Quercus
virginiana) http://www.parliament.uk/lords reference, Virginia
algonquian (Didelphis virginiana) http://www.parliament.uk/commons/index.cfm
reference

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal
AM Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM
"Rack 'em, Stack 'em, and Pack 'em"

"JAC We Got Your BAC"

Garry Denke, Geologist
EIN's TIN 75-2554014

O! Say See PostMagnet for details
O! Say See FaceBooks for details
O! Say See PartyVibe for details

--
NoSex SusSex EsSex WesSex
North South East West

Yahoo! Finance
CC: LEHMQ
CC: WAMUQ
CC: BAC

Garry Denke

Mar 12, 2009, 2:53:58 PM3/12/09
to cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com
> algonquian (Didelphis virginiana)http://www.parliament.uk/commons/index.cfm

> reference
>
> Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal
> AM Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM
> "Rack 'em, Stack 'em, and Pack 'em"
>
> "JAC We Got Your BAC"
>
> Garry Denke, Geologist
> EIN's TIN 75-2554014
>
> O! Say See PostMagnet for details
> O! Say See FaceBooks for details
> O! Say See PartyVibe for details
>
> --
> NoSex SusSex EsSex WesSex
> North South East West
>
> Yahoo! Finance
> CC: LEHMQ
> CC: WAMUQ
> CC: BAC

cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com

Garry Denke of Drums Telescope has detected a decrease in Candela
( norm less 0.000...1 cd ) at the macro level during routine
observations today. In witness where of the Seal of the Telescope is
hereto affixed. Done at Dallas, Texas, this twelfth day of March, in
the year of our Lord two thousand and nine.

Denoco Inc. of Texas Laboratory has detected a decrease in Candela
( norm less 0.000...1 cd ) at the micro level during routine
observations today. In witness where of the Seal of the Laboratory is
hereto affixed. Done at Plano, Texas, this twelfth day of March, in
the year of our Lord two thousand and nine.

Please be advised that GD of Dallas and DI of Plano have notified both
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) and Arizona State University
(ASU) of such detected decrease in Candela at the macro level ( norm
less 0.000...1 cd ) and at the micro level ( norm less 0.000...1 cd )
during routine observations today.

At telescope verification by IUP and laboratory verification by ASU of
such observations we will post our recommendations here at
sci.archaeology for you in the event they are needed.

Thank you.

GDenke

Mar 13, 2009, 2:04:35 AM3/13/09
to ecj...@eucom.mil, shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int, mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int
On Mar 12, 12:03 pm, Garry Denke <GarryDe...@garrydenke.com> wrote:
> virginiana)http://www.parliament.uk/lordsreference, Virginia
> algonquian (Didelphis virginiana)http://www.parliament.uk/commons/index.cfm

> reference
>
> Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal
> AM Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM
> "Rack 'em, Stack 'em, and Pack 'em"
>
> "JAC We Got Your BAC"
>
> Garry Denke, Geologist
> EIN's TIN 75-2554014
>
> O! Say See PostMagnet for details
> O! Say See FaceBooks for details
> O! Say See PartyVibe for details
>
> --
> NoSex SusSex EsSex WesSex
> North South East West
>
> Yahoo! Finance
> CC: LEHMQ
> CC: WAMUQ
> CC: BAC

Scrivener's Error Correction (SEC)

JAC - ecj...@eucom.mil
JAC - shap...@shape.nato.int
JAC - p...@jfcbs.nato.int
JAC - mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int
JAC - mmor...@jhlb.nato.int

I hereby certify that I am the legal owner of the above property and
that I have served this THIRTY DAY NOTICE OF REVERSAL "Turcaud-Conrad
Universal Magnetic Reversal" (TCUMR) of "Crucifixius Friday" at AM
Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM to Supreme Headquarters Allied

Powers Europe Mons, Belgium (SHAPE): Allied Joint Force Command
Brunssum, Netherlands, Allied Joint Force Command, Naples, Italy, and
Allied Joint Command Lisbon, Portugal (hereinafter collectively
referred to as "JAC"- RAF Molesworth, Huntingdonshire, UK); thirty
(30) days prior to AM Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM same.

JAC - http://www.eucom.mil/ Stuttgart, Germany
JAC - http://www.nato.int/shape/ Mons, Belgium
JAC - http://www.jfcbs.nato.int/ Brunssum, Netherlands
JAC - http://www.afsouth.nato.int/ Naples, Italy
JAC - http://www.jhlb.nato.int/ Lisbon, Portugal

ecj...@eucom.mil, shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int,
mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int

Garry Denke

Mar 14, 2009, 2:26:42 PM3/14/09
to cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com, wldg...@aol.com, ecj...@eucom.mil, shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int, mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int
> JAC - shape...@shape.nato.int
> JAC - p...@jfcbs.nato.int
> JAC - mboeh...@jfcnaples.nato.int
> JAC - mmore...@jhlb.nato.int

> I hereby certify that I am the legal owner of the above property and
> that I have served this THIRTY DAY NOTICE OF REVERSAL "Turcaud-Conrad
> Universal Magnetic Reversal" (TCUMR) of "Crucifixius Friday" at AM
> Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM to Supreme Headquarters Allied
> Powers Europe Mons, Belgium  (SHAPE): Allied Joint Force Command
> Brunssum, Netherlands, Allied Joint Force Command, Naples, Italy, and
> Allied Joint Command Lisbon, Portugal (hereinafter collectively
> referred to as "JAC"- RAF Molesworth, Huntingdonshire, UK); thirty
> (30) days prior to AM Saturday 11 April 09 AD 11:00 GMT AM same.
>
> JAC -http://www.eucom.mil/Stuttgart, Germany
> JAC -http://www.nato.int/shape/Mons, Belgium
> JAC -http://www.jfcbs.nato.int/Brunssum, Netherlands
> JAC -http://www.afsouth.nato.int/Naples, Italy
> JAC -http://www.jhlb.nato.int/Lisbon, Portugal
>
> ecj...@eucom.mil, shape...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int,
> mboeh...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmore...@jhlb.nato.int

> Garry Denke, Geologist
> EIN's TIN 75-2554014

cow esp mm

JAC - cl2...@aol.com
JAC - opns...@aol.com
JAC - wldg...@aol.com

Garden Graviton ΣΧercise ΜΟre
Universe Apes Print (AP)
BAC LEH WM PAC

My name is Minor Millikin; I live in Hamilton,
I am a man of few words - Erodelphian Literary
Society - Record from SIGma Chi Fraternity

Sir Interesting Graviton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmAQqi3OJc

Over a month ago this same topic, "Chemical Trails", was brought to My
attention. Unfortunately (for Me) on that day I missed My opportunity
to write about it, but I have not forgotten. How could I? Those tree
(3) certain "Chemical Trails" were definitely marked, patterned,
etched in the sky. Yes, like that One in your link, Sir Interesting
Graviton, and this time I am Not passing it up. Thank you very much.

I was hiking inside Plain O! Say Here in good Old Texas, starting out
actually, and right there at Big Lake (a quarter mile from the ranch
house) I saw tree (3) reflections of what glistened (sparkled
lustrous) above Me off of Plano's Big Lake crystal clear water 'below'
Me (very UNusual, REigning true). Tree (3) huge, and I mean, " H U G E
" H U G E " H U G E " criss Crosses, as big as tree (3) Lone Star
States it seemed (a big Country even), moving back and forth slowly,
from low wind generated waves. I stood there, Sir Interesting
Graviton, as still as the Live Oak tree (3) above Me also, on that
concrete Chisholm Trail for what seemed to be the longest time. I
remember feeling somewhat guilty for being lazy, I was supposed to be
hiking (BAC the ΣΧercise PAC). Anyway, in a Memory that I will Never
forget, there above Me, and 'below' Me, as clear as White crystal;
tree (3) criss Crosses on Norman Shields.

"Chemical Trails"

MA's Flavius Valerius
Aurelius Constantinus

My name is Minor Millikin; I live in Hamilton,
I am a man of few words - Erodelphian Literary
Society - Record from SigMA Chi Fraternity

BAC LEH WM PAC

D E K E
MA Gister

http://web.sigmachi.org/wps/portal
ΣΧercise ΜΟre

cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com, wldg...@aol.com, ecj...@eucom.mil,
shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int,
mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int

cow esp mm

Garry Denke

Mar 16, 2009, 4:15:33 AM3/16/09
to cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com, wldg...@aol.com, ecj...@eucom.mil, shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int, mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int, libe...@hotmail.com

From: "Garry Denke" <garry...@denocoinc.com>
To: cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com, wldg...@aol.com,
Cc: "Garry Denke" <garry...@garrydenke.com>
Subject: God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:49:35 -0700

cl2...@aol.com
opns...@aol.com
wldg...@aol.com
ecj...@eucom.mil
shap...@shape.nato.int
p...@jfcbs.nato.int
mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int
mmor...@jhlb.nato.int
libe...@hotmail.com

Big hugs, Big Kisses

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=tm&bn=86316&tid=83985&mid=84387&tof=1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=29774;article=932;title=PaleoArchaeology%20News%2C%20Research%20and%20Human%20Origin%20Discussion
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://www.postmagnet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=503;sa=showPosts
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/33976-church-satan-6.html#post313583
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/33981-church-garry-denke-11.html#post313581
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/35640-garry-denke-church-studies-5.html#post313580
God Saves The Queen From Irish Mafia
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=tm&bn=86316&tid=83895&mid=84369&tof=20&rt=2&frt=2&off=1L

LORD God Almighty
I AM saturday 11 april '09 ad 11:00 am gmt I AM

21 Crystal
I GOT YOUR BAC JAC
"JAC 'n DianNa"
--
Little ditty about JAC and DiaNna
Two American Kids grow'n up in the Heart Land

Suck'n on chili dogs outside the Tastee Freez
DiaNna sitt'n on JAC'e's lap
He's got His hands between Her knees
JAC'e' say, hey DianNa lets run off
Behind a shady Tree (3)
Dribble off those Bobbie Brooks
Let Me do what I please
And JAC'e' say a

CHORUS
--
O! yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of liv'n is gone

JAC'e' sits back collects His thoughts for a moment
Scratches His Head and does His best James Dean
Well you know DiaNna we ought'a run off n'y City
DianNa says, baby You ain't Miss'n a Thing
JAC'e' say a

CHORUS
--
Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin is gone
Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin is gone

Gon'a let it Rock
Let it Roll
Let the Bible Belt come down
And save My soul
Hold on to 16 as long as You can
Changes Cum'N round Real Soon
Make us Women and Men

Little ditty about JAC and DianNa
Two American Kids do'n the best they can
--
Great Tree (3) Spirit
******************

('e'lementary charge
lissie dreams sweet)

"JAC 'n DiaNna"
I GOT YOUR BAC JAC
21 Crystal

--
Love,
God

Garry Denke

Mar 16, 2009, 7:13:08 AM3/16/09
William Cowper, Joan Osborne,

Garden Graviton
Joan Osborne

"One of Us" is a song written by Eric Bazilian (of The
Hooters), and originally released by Joan Osborne.
--
If Graviton had a name, what would it be
And would you call it to his face

And yeah yeah Graviton is great
yeah yeah Graviton is good
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

What if Graviton was one of US
Just a slob like one of US
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home

If Graviton had a face what would it look like
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that you would have to believe
In things like heaven and in jesus
and the saints and all the prophets

And yeah yeah Graviton is great
yeah yeah Graviton is good
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

What if Graviton was one of US
Just a slob like one of US
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home
He's trying to make his way home
Back up to heaven all alone
Nobody calling on the phone
Except for the pope maybe in rome

And yeah yeah Graviton is great
yeah yeah Graviton is good
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

What if Graviton was one of US
Just a slob like one of US
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home
Just trying to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to heaven all alone
Just trying to make his way home
Nobody calling on the phone
Except for the pope maybe in rome
--
Released in March 1995 on the album Relish and produced by
Rick Chertoff, it became a top 40 hit in November of that year.

BAC LEH WM JAC

Graviton Moves in Mysterious Ways
William Cowper (1731–1800)
--
Graviton moves in a mysterious way,
His wonders to perform;

Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill,
He treasures up his bright designs,
And works his sovereign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take,
The clouds ye so much dread
are big with mercy, and shall break
In blessings on your head.

Judge not the Graviton by feeble sense,
But trust him for his grace;
Behind a frowning providence,
He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,
Unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flower.

Blind unbelief is sure to err,
And scan his work in vain;
Graviton is his own interpreter,
And he will make it plain.
--
William Cowper was a British poet and hymnist.
He struggled throughout his life with depression,

Garden Graviton

Garry Denke

Mar 17, 2009, 12:15:13 PM3/17/09
to yhwh_...@rock.com, cl2...@aol.com, opns...@aol.com, wldg...@aol.com, ecj...@eucom.mil, shap...@shape.nato.int, p...@jfcbs.nato.int, mboe...@jfcnaples.nato.int, mmor...@jhlb.nato.int, libe...@hotmail.com, yhwh-...@rock.com
Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2009
http://events.yahoo.com/stpatricksday/2009/

O! Say See, Yahoo! Events
St. Patrick's Day
Separating the Truth from the Blarney

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

Garry 'Owen' Denke

--
Introduction
http://events.yahoo.com/stpatricksday/2009/

St. Patrick was born in Ireland
He drove all of the snakes out of Ireland
Used the Shamrock to teach the Holy Trinity
St. Patrick was born Catholic
His annual Parade is an Irish Tradition

Celebrate the Irish Way
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=85575&mid=85575
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=85601&mid=85601
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=85651&mid=85651

LEHcustoms; GMT Customary, 'Gmt', looks better.
Pappy (undercover) Upper lower Case possible.
G Saturday (saturday) Custom like This looks;

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal is Coming - Candela (cd)
decreasing from Norm - WE ARE saturday 11 April '09 AD 11:00 AM gmt WE
ARE - Land all spacecraft and aircraft (in time) - Rack 'em, Stack
'em, and Pack 'em - Shut all power plants down (in time) - Shut all
nuclear plants down (in time) - Shut down satellites and Mars rovers
(in time) - Turn off all electric current devices (in time) - Plan
ahead only 25 days left - What species is the flower? - Who is holding
the flower? - Garden, Adam, Seth, Moses, Aaron, Jesus, Muhammad, Crazy
Horse, Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Joseph Smith, Jr., Queen George II

G 'Owen' D

--
('Gmt' undercover
Lower 'gmt' Case)

Let Bacchus' sons be not dismayed
But join with me, each jovial blade;
Come, drink and sing and lend your aid
To help me with the chorus:

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

We are the boys who take delight
In smashing limerick lamps at night;
And through the street like sportsters fight
Tearing all before us.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

We'll break the windows, we'll break down doors
The watch knock down by threes and fours;
And let the doctors work their cures
And tinker up our bruised.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

We'll beat the bailiffs out of fun
We'll make the mayor and sheriffs run;
We are the boys no man dares dun
If he regards a whole skin.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

Our hearts so stout have got us fame
For soon 'tis known from whence we came;
Where'er we go they fear the name
Of Garryowen in glory.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

('Gmt' undercover
Lower 'gmt' Case)

--
Evil Empire: The Irish Mob and the Assassination
of Journalist Veronica Guerin (Hard Cover)

Parliament Mole Bitch in Assassin Business
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=83985&mid=83985

Parliament Mole Bastard in Assassin Business
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=82333&mid=82333

--
GOD Saved The Queen
PSNI Crime Operations Department

Detective Chief Superintendent (Norman 'Shield' Baxter)
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/a-dark-and-evil-monster-rears-its-head-again-14227906.html

Parliament Mole Assassin Bitch (irishmafia1069)
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=tm&bn=86316&tid=83985&mid=83985&tof=-1&rt=1&frt=2&off=1

Parliament Mole Assassin Bastard (irishmafia1068)
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?m=tm&bn=86316&tid=82333&mid=82333&tof=1&rt=1&frt=2&off=1

GOD Saved The Queen
PSNI Crime Operations Department

--
Tree (3) Harry
LEH WM BAC

Androcles

Mar 17, 2009, 2:51:36 PM3/17/09

"Garry Denke" <Garry...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2009
> http://events.yahoo.com/stpatricksday/2009/
>
> O! Say See, Yahoo! Events
> St. Patrick's Day
> Separating the Truth from the Blarney
>
> May the Irish hills caress you.
> May her lakes and rivers bless you.
> May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
> May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
>
> Garry 'Owen' Denke

May all your camels have two humps.

Garry Denke

Mar 18, 2009, 12:50:45 AM3/18/09
to YHWH_...@msn.com, OpnS...@aol.com, YHWH_...@hotmail.com
YHWH_...@MSN.com
OpnS...@aol.com
YHWH_...@hotmail.com

On Mar 17, 1:51 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics> wrote:
> "Garry Denke" <GarryDe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

AM saturday 11 april 2009 ad 11:00 gmt AM
Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal

A universal polarity flip is a change in the orientation of the
universe's magnetic field such that the positions of its magnetic
quadrupole become interchanged. These events, which have been
described by oral tradition as lasting three days in darkness involve
a decline in magnetic field strength followed by a rapid recovery and
increase after the new orientation has been established. Homo erectus
observed the last universal polarity flip ~783,000 years ago, their
observation passed down to Homo sapiens who recorded (as altered
through millennia by religious motives) their oral tradition.

The last universal polarity flip ~783,000 years ago was first
theorised by Bernard Brunhes (1867-1910), a French geophysicist known
for his pioneering work in paleomagnetism, in particular, his 1906
confirmation of geomagnetic reversal, and Motonori Matuyama
(1884-1958), a Japanese geophysicist known for his paper On the
Direction of Magnetization of Basalt (1929), the period between the
late Pliocene and the mid-Pleistocene during which the field reversed.
A universal polarity flip reverses global warmings recharging
planetary magnetic fields and increasing their magnetic field
strengths.

Brunhes-Matuyama reversal was this planet last Homo erectus
observation, Turcaud-Conrad reversal this planet next Homo sapien
sapien observation.

AM saturday 11 april 2009 ad 11:00 gmt AM
Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal

Good To Go! Good To Go!

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/GoodToGo/
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/GoodToGo/easyuse.htm

Surface your Turtles (in time)
http://www.reopen911.info/News/wp-content/uploads/lancement_du_sous_marin_le_terrible_21_03_08.jpg

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal is coming - Candela (cd)

decreasing from Norm - WE ARE saturday 11 April '09 AD 11:00 AM gmt WE
ARE - Land all spacecraft and aircraft (in time) - Rack 'em, Stack

'em, and Pack 'em - Surface submarines and shut down (in time) - Shut

all power plants down (in time) - Shut all nuclear plants down (in
time) - Shut down satellites and Mars rovers (in time) - Turn off all

electric current devices (in time) - Plan ahead only 24 days left -

What species is the flower? - Who is holding the flower? - Garden,
Adam, Seth, Moses, Aaron, Jesus, Muhammad, Crazy Horse, Geronimo,

Sitting Bull, Joseph Smith, Jr., Queen George II, Pappy Geo.

Geo. Owen D

Dagon Nabbit, every Time, every Planet, me
Always forget Submarines. Well do NOT forget,
Dagon Nabbit, to Surface those Submarines.

Le Terrible! Le Terrible!
http://science.howstuffworks.com/submarine.htm

Garry Owen Denke

http://jerwood.nhm.ac.uk/archives/paleonet/1996/msg01104.html
http://jerwood.nhm.ac.uk/archives/paleonet/1996/msg01105.html
http://jerwood.nhm.ac.uk/archives/paleonet/1996/msg01106.html
http://jerwood.nhm.ac.uk/archives/paleonet/1996/msg01107.html
http://jerwood.nhm.ac.uk/archives/paleonet/1996/msg01108.html

Garry Denke

Mar 24, 2009, 4:59:45 AM3/24/09
Gravity Busters, U.S.A.

The Smithsonian /
NASA Astrophysics Data System
Time scale for magnetic reversal and the topological nonconnectivity
threshold

Celardo, G. L.; Barré, J.; Borgonovi, F.; Ruffo, S.
Physical Review E, vol. 73, Issue 1, id. 011108

Anisotropic classical Heisenberg models with all-to-all spin coupling
display a topological nonconnectivity threshold (TNT) for any number N
of spins. Below this threshold, the energy surface is disconnected in
two components with positive and negative total magnetizations,
respectively, so that magnetization cannot reverse its sign and
ergodicity is broken, even at finite N . Here, we solve the model in
the microcanonical ensemble, using a recently developed method based
on large deviation techniques, and show that a phase transition is
present at an energy higher than the TNT energy. In the energy range
between the TNT energy and the phase transition, magnetization changes
sign stochastically and its behavior can be fully characterized by an
average magnetization reversal time. The time scale for magnetic
reversal can be computed analytically, using statistical mechanics.
Numerical simulations confirm this calculation and further show that
the magnetic reversal time diverges with a power law at the TNT
threshold, with a size-dependent exponent. This exponent can be
computed in the thermodynamic limit (N→∞) , by the knowledge of
entropy as a function of magnetization, and turns out to be in
reasonable agreement with finite N numerical simulations. We finally
generalize our results to other models: Heisenberg chains with
distance-dependent coupling, small 3D clusters with nearest-neighbor
interactions, metastable states. We conjecture that the power-law
divergence of the magnetic reversal time scale might be a universal
signature of the presence of a TNT.

DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.73.011108
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006PhRvE..73a1108C

Gravity Busters, U.S.A.
Drums, Pennsylvania

--
WARNING: Fires and Flames emit No Light

Pope PixieGirl, the Bishop
of Party Vibe, & Apostles

This Letter serves as Ancient Notice (AN) from the ancient Angel Of
Light (AOL) same authoured by the Ancient of Days (AD) Homo erectus
himself to the Bishop of Party Vibe (the Bishop of Rome too) &
Apostles that during the Brunhes-Matuyama Universal Magnetic Reversal
which occurred ~783,000 years ago said Ancient of Days (AD) witnessed
on this Planet Earth located in the Milky Way Galaxy the absence of
light from Fires and Flames.

WARNING: Fires and Flames emitted No Light during the Brunhes-Matuyama
Universal Magnetic Reversal which occurred ~783,000 years ago as
witnessed by Two (2) Witnesses, said ancient Angel Of Light (AOL) and
said authour the Ancient of Days (AD) Homo erectus himself, and Fires
and Flames will emit No Light during the Turcaud-Conrad Universal
Magnetic Reversal on this coming "Crucifixius Friday" 11 April 2009 AD
11:00 AM in GMT.

Apostles Print (AP) the Warning be extra Careful
with Fires and Flames because they are invisible.

I AM homo erectus I AM

have * heat

The Ancient of Days

AN AOL
AD GMT

Garry Denke

Mar 26, 2009, 3:29:29 AM3/26/09
W M * L E H
2 0 0 9

LEH $12.00 P ! WM $12.00 P !
A ! Long Life Milky Way Galaxy !

1 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=94960&mid=95630
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - Star Networks Inc.
2 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=94295&mid=94671
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - PoshGloom...
3 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=93396&mid=94572
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - What Would Denke Do?

Quake K P Q The Quake Presents:
WAMKQ...! WAMPQ...! WAMUQ...!

Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-Dajjal" has said, "The
Question is, Will
the Crucified need to Wait for the Pagan Holiday to Rise again, or
Will the Stone be
Rolled away Sooner?", Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-
Dajjal", said.

Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
A!exandra Palace London
Saturday 11 t h April 2009

all Tree (3) persons ! The Jazz Man - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009
All tree (3) Persons ! The Geologist - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009
all Tree (3) persons ! The Old Man - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009

EASTER Bank HOLIDAY WeekEnd
T ! tranz-mission ! 09 ! the return !

ME !
al-Mahdi YHWH Allah, el al - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/al-mahdi.html
MYSELF !
Isa al-Masih JESUS Allah Christ - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/isa.html
* I AM !
ad-Dajjal MUHAMMAD Allah - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/dajjal.html

Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
A!exandra Palace London
Saturday 11 t h April 2009

Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-Dajjal" has said, "The
Question is, Will
the Crucified need to Wait for the Pagan Holiday to Rise again, or
Will the Stone be
Rolled away Sooner?", Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-
Dajjal", said.

WAMKQ...! WAMPQ...! WAMUQ...!
Quake K P Q The Quake Presents:

Wenatchee Rev ! Wenatchee Rev !
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
09 Wenatchee Rev ! the return
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
BOOM BOOM BOOM ! BOOM !
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)

ME ! MYSELF ! * I AM !

Pre "Pals"

Me, Myself, * I AM
... the Creator

--
O ! Tranz-mission
SigINT SigNET

L E H * W M
2 0 0 9

Me, Myself, * I AM ! Come fuck You hard ! Come fuck You fast !

--
p0lygon-Window - he couldnt help but post it three times,
lame garry very lame

You're right Dumb fuck, I could Post it 30 Times
And dumb Fuck you Would still Not know There
is NO tranzmission 11 April. NO LIGHT Jerk Off

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=Dumb+Ass&restrict=All&size=First+100
Bible, King James Version

YA! You r Just a Dumb ass

http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/kjv2www?specfile=/texts/english/religion/kjv/kjv-pub.o2w&grouping=match&docs=text&query=Dumb+Ass&sample=1-100&id=Kjv2Pet
Search the King James Bible

Y! PixieGirl de Pope!
A! PixieGirl de Pope!

YHWH Allah

There is NO tranzmission 11 April. NO LIGHT you Jack Ass

Androcles

Mar 26, 2009, 4:08:12 AM3/26/09

"Garry Denke" <Garry...@rock.com> wrote in message

*plonk*

Do not reply to this generic message, it was automatically generated;
you have been kill-filed, either for being boringly stupid, repetitive,
unfunny, ineducable, repeatedly posting politics, religion or off-topic
subjects to a sci. newsgroup, attempting free advertising or because
you are a troll; any reply will go unread.

Boringly stupid is the most common cause of kill-filing, but because
this message is generic the other reasons have been included. You are
left to decide which is most applicable to you.

There is no appeal, I have despotic power over whom I will electronically
admit into my home and you do not qualify as a reasonable person I would
wish to converse with or even poke fun at.

This should not trouble you, many of those plonked find it a blessing
that they are not required to think and can persist in their bigotry
or crackpot theories without challenge.

You have the right to free speech, I have the right not to listen. The
kill-file will be cleared annually with spring cleaning or whenever I
purchase a new computer or hard drive.

I hope you find this explanation is satisfactory but even if you don't,
damnly my frank, I don't give a dear. Have a nice day.

Garry Denke

Apr 10, 2009, 12:52:21 AM4/10/09
Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Ol' Harry Houdini '77

Dhondini discovered Garry Denke knew 'Nothing'.
O! Say See maybe Law of Fives help WM stock.

Σωκράτης Χōkrátēs

LAW OF FIVES

The Law of Fives is summarized in the Principia Discordia: The Law of
Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible
by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly
appropriate to 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong.
—Malaclypse the Younger
—Principia Discordia - Page 2
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/9.php
—Page 1 6

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Like most of Discordianism, the Law of Fives appears on the surface to
be either some sort of weird joke, or bizarre supernaturalism; but
under this, it may help clarify the Discordian view of how the human
mind works; Lord Omar is quoted later on the same page as having
written, "I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the
harder I look." Appendix Beth of Robert Shea's and Robert Anton
Wilson's The Illuminatus! Trilogy considers some of the numerology of
Discordianism, and the question of what would happen to the Law of
Fives if everyone had six fingers on each hand. The authors assert
that the real Law of Fives is realizing that everything can be related
to the number five if you try hard enough. Sometimes the steps
required may be highly convoluted. Another way of looking at the Law
of Fives is as a symbol for the observation of reality changing that
which is being observed in the observer's mind. Just as how when one
looks for fives in reality, one finds them, so will one find
conspiracies, ways to determine when the apocalypse will come, and so
on and so forth when one decides to look for them. It cannot be wrong,
because it proves itself reflexively when looked at through this lens.

THE INSIDE STORY
Principia Discordia - Page 16
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/23.php
—Page 1 6

Anagrams of Garry Denke
77 Found; Displaying All:

Law of 5.1 = Grander key
Law of 5.2 = -Willy Billy-
Law of 5.3 = Dark energy
Law of 5.4 = Energy dark
Law of 5.5 = Nark greedy
Law of 5.6 = Key grander
Law of 5.7 = Edgy ranker

Page 1 + 6 = 7
Internet Anagram Server : Anagrams for GarryDenke
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=GarryDenke&t=1000
Seventy Seven

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Confusion of "Ash Wednesday" and "Crash Wednesday" (day after Mardi
Gras) with The Easter Bunny festival "Bash Thursday", having Good and
Evil meanings (take your pick PW), caused The Name change.

O! Say See simple Time these BC / CE
IT recorded in US Tree (3) Footnotes:

"Bash Thursday" begins on 9th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT (always
on a Thursday)
"Crucifixio Friday" begins on 10th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT
(always on a Friday)
"Crucifixius Saturday" begins on 11th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT
(always on a Saturday)
"Easter-Wester Sunday" begins on 12th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT
(always on a Sunday)

BC (Before Christ) / CE (Common Era)
DC (D. Columbia R., Easter Alter Egg)

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

O! Say
Seven Spirits
O! Say
Seven Heavens
O! Say
Seven Devils

Mary Magdalene Magnetism
Magnetism Magdalene Mary

1. Antiferromagnetism
2. Diamagnetism
3. Ferrimagnetism
4. Ferromagnetism
5. Metamagnetism
6. Paramagnetism
7. Superparamagnetism

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Main Entry:
1bash Listen to the pronunciation of 1bash
Pronunciation:
\ˈbash\
Function: verb
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1750
transitive verb
1: to strike violently : hit ; also : to injure or damage by
striking : smash —often used with in
2: to attack physically or verbally <media bashing> <celebrity
bashing>intransitive verb: crash
— bash·er noun

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Main Entry:
2bash
Function: noun
Date: 1805
1: a forceful blow
2: a festive social gathering : party
3 chiefly British : try , attempt <have a bash at it>

Delilah's The Gentlemen’s Club and Steakhouse
http://www.delilahs.com
verses
BabyDolls.com
http://www.babydolls.com

Happy Bash Thursday!
WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Mahdi مهدي Mehdi
Mehdi مهدي Mahdi
Ma Me

'77

Ol' HARRY
1234567
HOUDINI

GDenke

Apr 10, 2009, 3:33:03 PM4/10/09
Scrivener's Error Cause (SEC) 7 More Deaths

"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars Virginia!"
http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/HolKora.html
"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars IslamicCity!"
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/
"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars Michigan!"
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/
"U have Tools U cunt Vim (text) Fuckers!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_(text_editor)
-Lord Jesus Christ

--
Scrivener's Error Cause (SEC) 7 More Deaths

O! Iraqi truck bombing kills 5 U.S. soldiers
2 Iraqi police also killed in attack in the
northern city of Mosul, military says

BAGHDAD - The U.S. military says five American soldiers were among
seven people killed in a suicide truck bombing in the northern Iraqi
city of Mosul. A military statement says two Iraqi policemen were also
killed. A sixth U.S. soldier was wounded in the blast along with 17
Iraqi policemen. The explosion took place when the bomber rammed into
a barrier outside the Iraqi police headquarters in southwestern Mosul
on Friday morning.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30151488/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090410/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hwK_CSpBxsNuVUEaDuOwmSSCiqGwD97FKBHG0

SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB!Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM bargain,
Joseph Pops Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM cheap,
Junius Spencer Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM marriage,
Juliet Princess Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
John Pierpont Morgan, Sr.

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
Amelia Mimi Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
Frances Fanny Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB!Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!

"It is done."

John Pierpont Morgan, Jr.
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=108660&mid=108660