A Definition Of Celibacy {HRI 20050617-V1.0.1-UAA} (Version 1.0.1-UAA on 29 June 2005)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 29, 2005, 11:31:20 PM6/29/05
A Definition Of Celibacy

{HRI 20050617-V1.0.1-UAA}

(Version 2.0-UAA
on 29 June 2005)

(Version re-typed
for Under-Age-18
Americans, at an
age where simple,
correct facts are
most desired to
create the future
one has intended,
and to understand
others. See also
HRI 20050619 and
HRI 20041114)

'

A definition of celibacy:

A "solution" to the inability to understand and handle
'sackshewel' feelings.

'

The word origin (the word originally means 'unmarried') already
indicates that inability and also its solution by

suggesting that "only married people have 'sackshewel' feelings"

- so you were not even supposed to marry because of having
the appropriate 'sackshewel' feelings for another, but

"you had no 'sackshewel' feelings;"

- "one has no 'sackshewel' feelings until and unless one is
married,"

and then only as long as one is married;

and further, "only the body of you and of your spouse have
'sackshewel' feelings, feelings from the body which, 'twice a
week' or such, you must comply with."

And in general, "a decent person has no 'sackshewel' feelings,"

culminating in "a decent person shows no feelings of
affection,"

and even, "a decent person does not show his or her
beauty."

Really...

Now you can trace back into history, which Criminal Minds have
introduced and enforced those deliberate, intentional insanities to
severely harm your life - (Criminal Minds have everything in reverse)
WHILE they claim it to be

"for your spiritual development," or "to protect your well-being."

Really... *(1)

(Hint: It was NOT Jesus Christ.)

'
'

Celibacy, more precisely defined:

An enforced or adopted "solution" to one's own or to someone
else's (enforced, induced)

inability to correctly feel and understand and handle
feelings of a 'sackshewel' nature

from yourself (from your soul, you are a soul, from you),
or from your body

AND those feelings of a 'sackshewel' nature, which are
projected towards yourself (towards your soul), or towards
and into (various places of) your body,

by another (soul), or coming from the body of another.

'

See further:

'Plato On Making Love' {HRI 20041114-V2.0-UAA} *(2)

and

'Leonardo Da Vinci - ... ' {HRI 20040829-V3.4} *(3)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The "Become Perfect"-Mind-Control of Hinduism, Buddhism and
New-Age Cults' {HRI 20050514-V3.1}
(14 May 2005 - Version 3.1 on 14 June 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/45bcb24061d2d69c?fwc=1

(2) 'Plato On Making Love' {HRI 20041114-V2.0-UAA}
(14 November 2004 - Version 2.0.2 on 29 June 2005
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/misc.education/msg/ebdd8f227dd037e2?fwc=1

(3) 'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.4}
(29 August 2004 - Version 3.4 on 10 May 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/aadf65c29d62de4d?fwc=1
'

_________
Reference:

'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
{HRI 20030407-3-V1.0} (7 April 2003 - Issue 3)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/eae554cbb7bed58?fwc=1
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

needles

Jul 2, 2005, 8:20:37 PM7/2/05
CELIBACY is not hereditary

An old Jewish proverb.

Kat...

Jul 2, 2005, 8:53:18 PM7/2/05
needles wrote:

> CELIBACY is not hereditary
> An old Jewish proverb.

A new young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to help the
other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.
He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not
from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot
to question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error
in the first copy, it would never be picked up. In fact, that error
would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for
centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

So, he goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where
the original manuscript is held as archives in a locked vault that
hasn't been opened for hundreds of years. Hours go by and nobody sees
the old abbot. So, the young monk gets worried and goes downstairs
to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall, and
wailing "We forgot the "R", We forgot the "R" His forehead is all
bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably.

The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?"

With a choking voice, the old abbot replies, "The word's not celebate
its celebRate."

Kat...
http://www.donatetodisabledfamily.bravehost.com
Tuits $4 - fundraiser for project wheels.

Gray Shockley

Jul 3, 2005, 4:56:09 AM7/3/05
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:53:18 -0500, Kat... wrote

> needles wrote:
>>
>> CELIBACY is not hereditary
>> An old Jewish proverb.
>
> A new young monk arrives at the monastery.

Two rabbis were relaxing when one started bemoaning the
acts of his son.

"I raised my son to be a God-fearing man and an asset to
his community and he ran off with a Hindu woman and, now,
they're living in sin."

The second rabbi nodded his head and told, "I know, I know.
My son wsa raised the same way and he grew up and married a
Buddhist."

All of a sudden, the thunder cracked across the heavens,
lightening struck and, suddenly, there was a voice that
overwhelmed all saying, "You think /that's/ something! Let
me tell you what /my/ son did."

Kat...

Jul 3, 2005, 10:18:35 AM7/3/05

LOL!!!!!!