ED CONRAD CHOKES ON HUMBLE PIE

Oliver Shagnasty

Aug 2, 2006, 10:50:46 AM8/2/06
<
"Rubystars" <windstorm_...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
to talk.origins on July 1, 2004:
<
> SNIP
<
Don't forget the ultimate troll - Ed Conrad.
<
He pisses off more than mere newbies. Many an experienced
NGer have fallen into his fiendish trap. His position ... cannot be
taken seriously by evolutionist or creationist alike.
<
He constantly posts outrageous messages, attacks those who
oppose him, insults revered institutions, and so on and so on,
that he cannot possibly be mistaken for anything other that a troll.
<
And yet so many of us respond to his every word. He traps so many.
He has started some of the longest threads on this NG. He is so
effective at what he does. He is the MASTER!
<
I take my hat off to you, Ed. You da king! You are... THE ULTIMATE
TROLL!
<
I hereby nominate Ed Conrad, ULTIMATE TROLL FOR LIFE, with all
privileges, honors, and responsibilities thereto.
<
===============================
<
THE FOLLOWING HAS ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE
BUT IT'S VERY INTERESTING READING.
<
> MAN AS OLD AS COAL (Oh, Shit, Not THAT Again!)
<
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/manasoldemboss.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOldasCoal/Discoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Evidence/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg
<

<
<
<
> I. Bernard Cohen
> (professor of history and science
> at Harvard University)
<
< as stated in "The Velikovsky Affair:
< The Warfare Between Science and Scientism"
<
====================================
<
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/edyournot.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/conradshovel.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif
<
<
> INTELLIGENT DESIGN?
<
This is the Hubble Telescope's 2004 Ultra View Photo that
was taken of a totally blackened sky as seen through a view
comparable to an EIGHT-FOOT-STRAW. The result is galaxies
upon galaxies upon galaxies, meaning that our universe is far
bigger than we can even begin to fathom.
<
http://www.spacedaily.com/images/hubble-ultradeep-desk-1024.jpg
<
<
Ed Conrad

< ==================================
<
> WORLDWIDE NEWS AGENCIES
Associated Press AP
African Eye News Service
Agence France Presse
APTN
Bloomberg
Cable News Network
EFE News
Indo Asian News Service
Iran Press Service
Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA)
Iraq Press
IRIN News
Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA)
Inter Press Service
Itar-Tass -- Russia
Latin American Press
Middle East News Agency
Pravda -- Russian News and Analysis
Prima News Agency
Reuters
Television News Archive
United Nations News Wire Service
United Press International UPI
Xinhua News Agency -- China
==========
Agence France Press, AFP
Agencia EFE, EFE
Agencia Estado
Agencia Lusa
Agency Telegraphique Belge De Press, AGNECE BELGA
Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata, ANSA
Agenzia Giornalistica Italia, AGI
Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau, ANP
Albanian Telegraphic Agency, ATA
Alternativna Informativna Mreza, AIM
Anadolu News Agency
Armanian News Agency, NOYAN TAPAN
ArmenPress
Asbar News Agency
Associated Press, AP
Athens News Agency, APE
ATH news agency - Kharkov, Ukraine
Atlantic News Service
Austria Press-Agentur, APA
Australian Associated Press, AAP
Baltic News Service, BNS
Bolivia Web - News from the ERBOL News Agency
Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, BTA
Canadian Press, CP
Central News Agency, CNA
Ceskolovenska Tiskova Kancelat, CTK
China News Service
COMPASS Media, Inc.
Cubapress
Cyprus News Agency, CNA
Deutsche Presse - Agentur Gmbh , DPA
ELTA - Lithuanian news agency
Eesti Teadete Agentur, ETA
H.K China News Agency
Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija, HINA
Indonesian National News Agency, ANTARA
Interfax News Agency
Islamic Republic News Agency, IRNA
Jiji Press (Jiji Tsushin-Sha)
Korean Central News Agency, KCNA
Kyodo News Service
LETA News Agency
MIA - Macedonian Information Agency
Makfax - Macedonian News Agency
Reality Macedonia
Magyar Tavirati Iroda, MTI
Malaysian National News Agency - BERNAMA
Mediafax - Romanian News Agency
Mercopress News Agency
Montsame News Agency, SABA
New Zealand Press Association, NEPA
Official Jordania News Agency, PETRA
Oman News Agency
Pakistan Press International, PPI
Panafrican News Agency
Polska Agencja Prasowa, PAP
Prensa Latina
Press association
Prime-TASS Economic News Agency
Reuters
Russian Information Agency, Ria "Novosti"
Schweizerische Depeschen Agentur, SDA
Serbian Press Agency, SRNA
Slovene Press Agency, STA
SNARK News Agency
Suomen Tietotoimisto
Tanjug News Agency
Telegrafnoye Agnetstvo Sovietskogo Snyuza, TASS
Tidningranas Talegrambyra, TT
Tlacova agentura Slovenskej republiky, TASR
Vietnam News Agency
Yemen News Agency, SABA
Yonhap News Agency
Xinhua News Agency
<
(cc) New York Times Newsday Newsweek NY Post
Daily News Journal-American Mirror Washington
Post President Bush Oval Office Bill and Melinda Gates
White House Roseanna Roseannadanna Fossils
Prehistoric Man on the Moon Hoax 911 Conspiracy
Coal Mining BBC CBS ABC Boston Globe MSNBC
CNN Larry King David Iain Greig talk.origins Billy Meier
Extraterrestrials UFOs sci.crystallography Velikovsky

Phineas T Puddleduck

Aug 2, 2006, 11:37:28 AM8/2/06
In article <1154530246.8...@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Oliver Shagnasty <edco...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I hereby nominate Ed Conrad, ULTIMATE TROLL FOR LIFE, with all
> privileges, honors, and responsibilities thereto.
> <

When sockpuppetting, change your email address idiot.

--
Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches

harry k

Aug 2, 2006, 11:47:50 AM8/2/06

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
> In article <1154530246.8...@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Oliver Shagnasty <edco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > I hereby nominate Ed Conrad, ULTIMATE TROLL FOR LIFE, with all
> > privileges, honors, and responsibilities thereto.
> > <
>
> When sockpuppetting, change your email address idiot.

Calling him an idiot is insulting the real idiots world wide.

Harry K

Phineas T Puddleduck

Aug 2, 2006, 1:09:23 PM8/2/06
In article <1154533670.8...@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
harry k <turnk...@hotmail.com> wrote:

True, its hard to think of a suitable description for our Ed.