DAVID AND GOLIATH - School play? - HELP!

SteveS012

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
We are trying to put together a school production, and need some input on the
costume for David. We have a couple of drawings from a book that we were going
to use for reference for the design of the costume for David, but we were
wondering how historically accurate it is. We wanted to get feedback from the
people here about the costume, their opinions about the costume from the book,
how accurate everything is, if you think it would work for a costume for an
elementary school production, etc.
If you have a spare minute, I put a picture of David from the book in question
up at:

http://members.aol.com/steves012/david.jpg

If you could look at it and let me know your opinions, it would help a lot.
Thanks!

Stev...@aol.com

Jon & Charlene Sponsel

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00