NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 2 Jul 1998 to 3 Jul 1998 - Special issue

Automatic digest processor

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

Topics in this special issue:

1. SOFT>< WebSite Professional Version 2.3 Now Available
2. MISC> Find reviews of conventions, conferences and tradeshows Worldwide
3. MISC> Smart Sippin
4. EJOUR> Pharmacy On-Line
5. EJOUR> Dentistry On-Line
6. MISC> Pensacola Regional Airport
7. MISC> [GSUNET] Interesting and Fun sites
8. EMAG> South Carolina news magazine
9. MISC> County Sheriff,Clinton County,Carlyle,Ill.
10. MISC> Newspaper article on Internet Lists (7/3/98)
11. K12> New Education Database
12. EMAG> Free Subscription! Learn how to start a business on your computer!
13. UPDATED> What's new on "Russophilia" this week (4 July 1998)

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:47:26 -0500
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:47:41 -0500
From: webm...@assnhq.com

http://www.applejuice.org/SmartSip.html

"Smart Sippin" is an on-line brochure which provides nutritional
information, fun recipes and tips on how to choose healthy beverages
for children.

------------------------------

From: b...@priory.com

http://www.priory.com/dent.htm

The International Forum of Dentistry is for dental surgeons, dentists,
dental assistants and hygienists. It is the premier on-line resource for the
dental community and a peer reviewed adcamedic journal

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:49:20 -0500
From: Gleason Sackman <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:49:31 -0500
From: ros...@accessus.net

http://members.papadocs.com/ccso/index.html

Website for the Clinton County, Illinois Sheriff's Department containing
location, Sheriff's message, personnel, D.A.R.E. program, countys'most
wanted, useful links, K-9 corps, and correction center procedures.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:50:01 -0500
From: Gleason Sackman <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:50:06 -0500
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:50:30 -0500
From: Gleason Sackman <gle...@rrnet.com>
computer!

From: nikst < ni...@glasnet.ru>

The following links have been added to "Russophilia!" this week.

Date: 4 July 1998
No. of links added: 83
Click on Contents to go to the hypertext table of subject-matter.
Architecture & Visual Arts
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus01.htm#Section 1
Art Galleries & Museums:
1. Outsider Art Museum, Moscow
Contemporary Art:
2. Olga Dunayeva Art Gallery
3. From Russia With Love - Art by Olga Dunayeva
4. "3 Roubles 62 Kopeks" Russian Contemporary Art
Various:
5. YES Creative Group Home Page
Business & Economics
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus02.htm#Section 2
Advertising & Marketing:
6. ATELIER ZEBRA Sign Supply Distributor and Exhibition Company
Banking & Finance:
7. Free Lines Banking Center
8. Interbank Financial House, Moscow
Commerce & Industry:
9. Novorossiysk Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Co-operation & Assistance:
10. International Business Center "INGOUSHETIA"
Exhibitions & Fairs:
11. EXPONOVO International Exhibitions
12. "MOSKVA" Moscow Centre for Achievements in Science and Technology
13. "St. Petersburg Express" Russian Travel Market Exhibition Company
Information & Consulting:
14. INTERCOMM Consulting and Business Training
15. Russia Financial News
16. The Siberian Business Review
Investment:
17. Baltic Investment Company, St. Petersburg
Legal Services:
18. Victor Lobutev and Associates, Moscow
Manufacturing & Construction:
19. "Tchaikovsky Textile" Joint Stock Company
Patent Attorneys:
20. Eugene K. Averyanov Russian Patent Attorney, St. Petersburg
Real Estate:
21. Petersburg Real Estate Agency (PAN)
Various:
22. Husqvarna Russia
23. NaRa Group International Construction Company
24. Siemens Nixdorf, Russia
Computing & Mathematics
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus04.htm#Section 4
Computer Magazines:
25. "Cooler" Computer Magazine
Computer User Groups:
26. Russian OS/2 User Group
Computer - Various:
27. Moscow UNIX-EXPO '97
Education & Research
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/rus06.htm#Section 6
Centres:
28. Southern Russian Centre for Academic Mobility
Universities:
29. Kuban State Technical University, Novorossiiskiy Branch
30. Rostov State Pedagogical University
Various:
31. Chelyabinsk Economical College
Employment & Training
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/rus07.htm#Section 7
32. International Personnel Service, Krasnodar
Family & Society
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus09.htm#Section 9
Immigration:
33. Green Card Service Center
Matchmaking & Marriage:
34. Discovery Marriage Agency, Kuban
Non-Government Organisations:
35. The Eurasia Foundation Russian Far East Office
36. Rostropovich New Charity Foundation
Government, Law & Politics
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus11.htm#Section 11
Government - Foreign Affairs:
37. Indian Embassy, Moscow
Government - Local & Regional Government:
38. Strategic Plan for St. Petersburg
Health & Medicine
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus12.htm#Section 12
39. "Cosmetics & Medicine" Scientific-Practical Journal
40. DIANET: Diabetics + Internet
41. Dolly Medical Center, Arad
History & Social Sciences:
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus13.htm#Section 13
History - Imperial Russia:
42. Rasputin Unofficial Web Page
Internet & Online Services
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus14.htm#Section 14
Internet Chat & IRC:
43. Mirabilis LTD. - ICQ Russian Page
Internet Mailing Lists:
44. Russian-Women-L Mailing List
Russian Web Design & Hosting:
45. D-Studio
46. Leiden Web Design
47. Alexander Lokshin Design Studio
48. Sergei Novikov Design
49. SiberSpace Web Design & Internet Information Center
50. Spektrum Web Development
51. Triada Studio, Syzran
Language & Literature
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus15.htm#Section 15
Online Literary Magazines & Libraries:
52. Osip Mandelstam (Bruce McClelland trans.), "Tristia" First Electronic
Edition
53. Poems from the Planet Earth - Anna Akhmatova
Poets & Writers:
54. Nathan Federici's Mikhail Bulgakov Page
Military & Martial Arts
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus16.htm#Section 16
Martial Arts:
55. "Sambo-70" Club Home Page
Miscellaneous:
56. Military Institute of Government Communication
Music & Performing Arts
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus17.htm#Section 17
Classical Music - General:
57. St. Petersburg Vocal Ensemble NEVA-RUSSICUM
Contemporary Music - Bands:
58. "Liapis Trubeckoj" Unofficial Home Page
Contemporary Music - General:
59. "KAIF" Russian Rock'n'Roll
60. Red Wine's Russian MIDI Files
News & Current Affairs
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus18.htm#Section 18
Newspapers:
61. "To da Syo" (This and That) Newspaper, St. Petersburg
Organisations:
62. IMA Press Group
Science & Technology
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus20.htm#Section 20
Russian Academy of Science - Institutes:
63. Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology, Moscow
Various:
64. LASER ASSOCIATION International Scientific-Technical Organization
65. Russian Ministry of Defence Coordinational Scientific Information Center
66. World Mineral Resources Center, Moscow
Sport & Recreation
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/rus21.htm#Section 21
Hobbies - Amateur Radio:
67. Ufa RADIO Amateur Pages
Sport - Other:
68. "IRBIS" Outdoor, Alpine and Climbing Equipment Centre, St. Petersburg
Various:
69. Augur Aeronautical Centre, Inc., Moscow
Transport & Communications
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus22.htm#Section 22
Air Transport:
70. BETA AIR, Taganrog
Road Transport:
71. B&K OIL Company
72. ZAO "INKOT" Road Transport Enterprise
Telecommunications:
73. PageNET Russia
Transportation & Mail Services:
74. Arian Ltd. Russian Trucking Company
Virtual Shopping
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus23.htm#Section 23
Art & Crafts:
75. Poster Czar Russian Propaganda and Movie Posters
Virtual Travel & Tourism
http://dove.net.au/~rabogna/russian/rus24.htm#Section 24
Travel Agencies:
76. Story-M Travel Business Travel Company, Moscow
General - North-Western Russia:
77. Kaliningrad
78. Murmansk
79. Novgorod the Great
General - Southern Russia:
80. Krasnodar
81. Novorossiysk
82. Tagantog Central
83. Tuapse City
--
Rita Bogna
Adelaide, South Australia

End of NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 2 Jul 1998 to 3 Jul 1998 - Special issue (#1998-459)