0.7.1 on maven ?

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

May 23, 2012, 9:38:10 PM5/23/12
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is version 0.7.1 already available as a mvn plugin? I can configure my build for the 0.7.0, but version 0.7.1 doesn't seem to be found.

Even for 0.7.0 I think I'm having logula issues. I added the codahale repo to my local proxy nexus, and yet maven doesn't seem to find logula. Has anyone been able to use the mvn plugin with logula yet?

thanks,

[]s,

--
Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
Visit my blog: http://www.jcranky.com/

Martin Ellis

May 24, 2012, 5:43:00 AM5/24/12
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The scalaxb-maven-plugin 0.7.1 is available now:
Sorry about the delay. The Nexus staging repo UI isn't my favourite.

The logula dependency does make things very difficult with a repo manager.

I assume you've added Coda's repo as a 'Proxy' repo.
Have you added this proxy repo to the 'public' repo group?

Also, can you check that your ~/.m2/settings.xml is using the following?
  <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>

I've filed an issue on logula:
If it doesn't get fixed, I'll use the maven-shade-plugin to distribute logula with the maven plugin.

Martin

Martin Ellis

May 24, 2012, 5:51:35 AM5/24/12
to sca...@googlegroups.com
On 24 May 2012 10:43, Martin Ellis <mar...@ellis.name> wrote:
> I assume you've added Coda's repo as a 'Proxy' repo.
> Have you added this proxy repo to the 'public' repo group?

Forgot to say:
Your nexus instance and local repo may have cached a 'miss' when
trying to resolve 0.7.1.
You might need to expire caches in Nexus (use the context menu on the repo).

Martin

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

May 24, 2012, 11:02:07 AM5/24/12
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Man.... I always forget to add stuff to the public repo group!

I did this and manually deleted the ".lastUpdated" file that were presenting retrying the plugin and logula downloads. Worked fine.

Thank you!

[]s,