It seems the origin of this problem is the IDE - Intellij 12 + Scala
Anyway, when cleaning it all it works with SureFire. Using the plugin
On the console output I'm getting pre- and postfixes that are probably not
* [36mRun starting. Expected test count is: 31 [0m*
On the referenced page isn't there a typo in the plugin dependency ?
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:52:27 AM UTC+1, Bill Venners wrote:
> Hi Jan,
> Sorry I didn't mention this before. You may also want to try the
> > I've got no (visible ?) stack traces. I'll double check tonight.
> > I'll cook up an example. Out of which will appear it's probably me ...
> > Btw, is there a Scala equivalent for SureFire ? Because the only reason
> > Regards,
> > Jan
> > On Monday, October 29, 2012 10:24:25 PM UTC+1, Bill Venners wrote:
> >> Hi Jan,
> >> Not obvious to me what the problem is at first blush. Can you post
> >> Thanks.
> >> Bill
> >> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Jan Goyvaerts <java.a...@gmail.com>
> >> > @RunWith(classOf[JUnitRunner])
> >> > However they all succeed when run in Intellij. When actors are not
> >> > Is there something to take into account for unit testing with actors
> >> > --
> >> --
> > --
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.