Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Adriaan Moors

no leída,
6 ago 2012, 9:52:336/8/12
a scala-internals
please take a look at the unresolved critical bugs: https://issues.scala-lang.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=11703

we want to release RC1 this week, but that will require the above list to be empty

I think I should have mine fixed by Wednesday night

Eugene Burmako

no leída,
6 ago 2012, 10:22:366/8/12
a scala-i...@googlegroups.com
I've got quite a bunch, but most of them will be fixed by tomorrow's meeting. The really tough ones are:

1) SI-6132 Reflection docs. Do we have to have the docs ready before the RC?

2) SI-5940 Macro users are effectively required to have scala-reflect.jar on library classpath. This is macro-related, but I insist we fix it in 2.10.0, because this bug will create tool problems (and as recent discussion at scala-internals has shown, the solutions aren't easy and vary from tool to tool). I have a fix [1], but it can be improved. Related investigations can take up to one day.

3) SI-5498 Reflection: ModuleMirror.instance doesn't work for nested and inner modules. This one has a quick and dirty fix that's already working [2], and a potential for a principled solution that would clean up name mangling for nested classes within the compiler. The latter touches the areas I never delved into before and will probably take me quite a lot of time.

Heather Miller

no leída,
6 ago 2012, 10:30:546/8/12
a scala-i...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Eugene Burmako <eugene....@epfl.ch> wrote:
I've got quite a bunch, but most of them will be fixed by tomorrow's meeting. The really tough ones are:

1) SI-6132 Reflection docs. Do we have to have the docs ready before the RC?

I think it was quickly decided last week that it's ok to add docs between RCs, so long as we're just adding docs.
So, I think it's OK to focus on the actual critical reflection bugs for now, for before RC1 :)

--
Heather Miller
Doctoral Assistant

Eugene Burmako