The scala library found in the build path doesn't expose its version. Please replace the scala library with the scala container or a valid scala library jar

96 wyświetleń

Eugene Burmako

nieprzeczytany,
13 lis 2011, 16:02:2313.11.2011
do Scala IDE User
My scenario is as follows. The workspace I use contains two projects:
1) a fork of scala/scala (referred to as project Kepler, see
its .project and .classpath here: https://github.com/scalamacros/kepler),
2) a playground that depends on Kepler.

Since project Kepler is built by Scala IDE, the result of compilation
is a bunch of *.class files (follow the aforementioned link to see
exact paths). That's why scala-library and scala-compiler within the
playground are referenced as class folders, namely: Kepler/build/quick/
classes/library and Kepler/build/quick/classes/compiler (btw, I do
need both of these libraries, since I'm working with reflection).

And here comes the problem. All the time Scala IDE claims that "The
scala library found in the build path doesn't expose its version.
Please replace the scala library with the scala container or a valid
scala library jar", however library.properties file is present in
Kepler/build/quick/classes/library.

I tried closing/reopening the projects, closing/reopening the IDE,
refreshing the projects and cleaning them. Nothing helps. Should I
submit a bug report?

iulian dragos

nieprzeczytany,
14 lis 2011, 04:43:4614.11.2011
do scala-i...@googlegroups.com
.. or a patch? :)

Eugene, while I believe the library.properties file should be found, AFAIK the SBT builder wouldn't recognize the scala library as Scala library, anyway. Right now that is based purely on naming conventions, so you'd hit another wall when trying to build. I know of no easy solution right now, except building the jar and giving it the expected name. I know this is not what you'd like, but hava a look here:

iulian

--
« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

iulian dragos

nieprzeczytany,
14 lis 2011, 04:47:2114.11.2011
do scala-i...@googlegroups.com
I didn't test it, but the scala compiler has the option to output to a jar file. So maybe use -d scala-library.jar in the 'Additional Compiler' arguments...

iulian

--
« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Eugene Burmako

nieprzeczytany,
14 lis 2011, 11:02:0014.11.2011
do Scala IDE User
Okay, that's exactly what I did yesterday =)

On Nov 14, 10:43 am, iulian dragos <jagua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1062941/build-project-into-a-jar-a...
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi