Roomshare at YFC?

margiana petersen-rockney

Oct 17, 2012, 2:09:44 PM10/17/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for 3 other ladies to share a room with for the conference.
I think I will just spend Thursday night. That is just $30 each.
Let me know if you are interested, or have a spot in your room!

Margiana Petersen-Rockney
Rosasharn Farm CSA Manager
www.rosasharnfarm.com.csa/csa.html
Pasture To Plate Director

Sonya Kharas

Oct 18, 2012, 10:28:45 AM10/18/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone want to share a room at YFC? I need a place Thursday night.

Best, Sonya

--

Sonya Kharas

Program Manager, Nutshell Projects

A Small Farm and Food Consultancy

www.nutshellprojects.com

Michael Durante

Oct 18, 2012, 11:35:22 AM10/18/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'll be staying at my parents' home in Brewster, NY, about a 45 min drive from Stone Barns. I can offer a bed to 3-4 people, as well as a drive from the conference on Thursday night and to the conference on Friday morning. I arrive into NYC at 11pm on Wednesday, so I'd probably be less helpful on that night....

Shoot me an email if you're interested!
Mike
--
Michael Durante Jr.

suzy

Oct 22, 2012, 9:51:13 AM10/22/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margiala,
Are you still looking for someone to share with?  Let me know if you are still looking for someone, my name is Suzy - su...@cricketcreekfarm.com.  I will probably stay both nights, but would like to share with others for at least 1 night to bring the cost down.  Let me know by email if you are still looking.

thanks!

nicole kubiczki

Oct 23, 2012, 7:13:48 PM10/23/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Suzy, Margiana, and fellow farmin' folks!

Greetings from Southwest Pennsylvania!  I have a room available at the Sheraton that I booked for Wednesday and Thursday night.  I am in search of two more people to share the room costs, we will be spitting the room four-ways. ($32 dollars a night, due to taxes and the like)  Please let me know if you are in search of a place to stay!

Be well and good luck finishing out the season!

Nicole

cell: 412.726.1821 (My cell phone reception is spotty at best on the farm, so I am most easily contacted through email)
nicole....@gmail.com