NWSource.com Drupal Presentation - Jan 16,

communi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 1:54:30 AM12/31/07
to Saturday House
The Seattle Drupal User Group is happy to announce that the Seattle
Times will be presenting their recent conversion of NWSource.com to
the Drupal framework. Please join us for this special presentation as
they review why they chose Drupal, and how they pulled it off section
by section. This should be an informative evening for those seeking to
learn more about Drupal and Content Management Systems for large
sites. Afterwards we will break into smaller discussion groups for
more focused Q&A.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Seattle Times, Fairview Auditorium
1120 N John St.
Seattle, Washington

http://groups.drupal.org/node/7873
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/175305

Bryan Zug

Jan 1, 2008, 1:54:55 PM1/1/08
to saturd...@googlegroups.com
Miles -- You connected with the NWSource drupal effort in any way --
am I remembering a NWS connection correctly?

-- bz

--
Bryan Zug
Email: z...@flathatter.com

"The comedy of man survives the tragedy of man."
- G.K. Chesterton, 'All Things Considered'
- Illustrated London News, Feb. 10, 1906

communi...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2008, 2:08:53 PM1/2/08
to Saturday House

milesvp

Jan 2, 2008, 9:01:01 PM1/2/08
to Saturday House
Yeah, I'm working with the NWSource team, but I'm more support than
new feature dev. I haven't even looked at the Druple stuff yet (though
I'm hoping that it makes a lot of my current problems disappear). I
thought I'd heard that we'd be hosting the Druple Users Group, I'll
have to make sure that I add that to my calendar.

Miles

communi...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:54:34 PM1/12/08
to Saturday House
Wanted to remind everyone about the Drupal User Group - Seattle Times
NWSource.com presentation this coming Wednesday. Should be interesting
to see how the news industry is adapting to online content management
systems. Hope to see some of your familiar faces there...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Seattle Times, Fairview Auditorium
1120 John St.