Error: NoReverseMatch at /checkout/

basslineshift

Dec 28, 2008, 7:47:23 PM12/28/08
to Satchmo users
I'm getting this error when I try to check out. I can fill out the
contact info, then when I press continue, I get this error. I don't
know if it matters, but I'm using authorize.net's payment module, and
I've had it running in the past (before I wiped my store and started
over) ..

##############
NoReverseMatch at /checkout/

Reverse for 'satchmo_checkout-step2' with arguments '()' and keyword
arguments '{}' not found.

Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://10.2.138.47:2017/checkout/
Exception Type: NoReverseMatch
Exception Value:

Reverse for 'satchmo_checkout-step2' with arguments '()' and keyword
arguments '{}' not found.

Exception Location: /home/16657/data/python/django/django/core/
urlresolvers.py in reverse, line 240
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python2.4
Python Version: 2.4.4

##############

here is the full traceback: http://pastebin.basslineshift.com/index.php?show=45539

let me know if there's anything obvious that would cause that.

Thanks.

robo

Dec 30, 2008, 2:02:42 PM12/30/08
to Satchmo users
In your django/contrib/comments/ folder, remove or rename the urls
folder. It isn't needed anymore. That's how I solved a similar
problem.

NOTE: SATCHMO developers, can you put this in the Installation Hints?

blake

Dec 30, 2008, 9:54:06 PM12/30/08
to Satchmo users
On Dec 30, 2:02 pm, robo <LongDay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In your django/contrib/comments/ folder, remove or rename the urls
> folder. It isn't needed anymore. That's how I solved a similar
> problem.

The only urls directory anywhere (django, satchmo, myproject) is
in .../site-packages/django/conf/

That's with django 1.0.2, satchmo 0.8.1 on SuSE linux.

/Blake

robo

Dec 31, 2008, 2:00:17 AM12/31/08
to Satchmo users
^^^^
I think that's the case only if you're building fresh installation.
If you're upgrading to Django 1.x like I did, then you would have such
a folder, and rendering that folder irrelevant solved my problem.

Chris Moffitt

Dec 31, 2008, 10:32:35 AM12/31/08
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
Can you clarify that you only see this when you have multiple payment options selected. If you have just the authorize.net payment and no others, do you still get this error? I can reproduce if I have multiple selected but any one individually selected works ok.

I just want to confirm others are seeing the same thing.

-Chris

basslineshift

Dec 31, 2008, 10:45:58 AM12/31/08
to Satchmo users
I'm no longer having this issue. I currently only have authorize.net
payment module active and I seem to be good as far as this error goes.
It was probably that I had both activated.

Now my only issue is still the Media Temple ssl redirect loop
(different thread).

Thanks