RTOP - March 2023 Loaded on YouTube

Dr. Rich Russel

Mar 6, 2023, 12:24:45 PM3/6/23
to sara...@googlegroups.com
The March RTOP has been loaded.

Rich

Marcus D. Leech

Mar 9, 2023, 8:32:20 PM3/9/23
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Rich:

I'm putting in some network infrastructure within our radome so that I can conveniently "Zoom" in from under the radome
  and give a bit of a tour of our (embryonic) radio telescope.  Perhaps for April.

We have a network connection "up top" already, but for obvious reasons, don't have WiFi.  So I'm building out a simple
  thing that allows me to extend WiFi "up top" at the flip of a (physical) switch.

I'm also excited because our new 14-bit encoders have been shipped from HK, and I'll be getting my machinist friend
  to make some adapters for our two measurement shafts (elevation and azimuth).