Hema (Student) looking for financial aid

Vejay Chin

Jun 22, 2011, 3:53:55 AM6/22/11
to Vejay Chin

Dear Sir / Madam,

      First and foremost, the reason I am opposing this mail is to ask for your kindness to provide financial aid both for my education and family purpose.

I am from a broken family where my mother is a single parent. My father left the family when I was 9 years old and apparently its been almost 9 years now and my mom, my siblings and myself had never met him since then. Throughout the years, he also did not provide us with any financial or basic needs. He just vanished leaving behind his responsibilities due to his personal problems.

My mother used to work as an assistant in a tailoring shop and currently she is at home due to her medical condition and yet she is still earning some money for our needs by taking orders from people for sewing curtains and clothings as well as orders for biscuits and pastries. I have two siblings, one younger and one older. My elder brother is a student under THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH and currently doing medical laboratory technology at SIME DARBY NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCE COLLEGE as he is under an outsourcing program. My younger brother is in Year 2 and he is studying in a nearby primary school. Well as for me, I managed to sustain good education results throughout my schooling days. I got straight A's for both of my UPSR and PMR examinations. I continued my form 4 and 5 studies at Maktab Rendah Sains MARA (MRSM) Batu Pahat, Johor and did my SPM examination there. I have gained 7A's and 2B's for my SPM examination.  I will be joining  KOLEJ SAINS KESIHATAN BERSEKUTU JOHOR BAHRU on the 1st of July of  2011. I went for an interview held by SURUHANJAYA PERKHIDMATAN AWAM (SPA) two month ago and I received a letter recently saying the interview was a success and I was offered for a nursing course at the college I mentioned earlier and soon, I too will become a student under THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.

We are receiving food aid from Persatuan Kebajikan Arulpuram Jothi Margam, Klang, Selangor for the past 8 years. We also used to receive RM300.00 per month from JABATAN KEBAJIKAN MASYARAKAT but currently only receiving RM100.00 per month as my elder brother and I had finished school.

My mother is having difficulties financially for some of our needs as well as for preparing me for college with clothings and personal items that I require while being there. Any help from your behalf would be a great help for me and my family and we will be blessed for receiving it. Thank you.

HEMA A/P AMARAN

-016-2704987

-PT 5124 JALAN TS 2/5A TAMAN SEMARAK 2, 71800 NILAI, NEGERI SEMBILAN.