PhD

Anilkumar Veppatangudi

Feb 10, 2012, 8:26:39 AM2/10/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

I am happy to inform you that I was declared having successfully defended my thesis for a PhD degree at the Viva Voce held today at the University of Madras and that I am eligible to be called 'Doctor' Anil Kumar.My thesis was on 'Comparative Study of Vivaha Samskara in Grihya Sutras of the Four Vedas.
Regards,
Anil Kumar
--
V.R.Anil Kumar

Arvind_Kolhatkar

Feb 10, 2012, 9:27:35 AM2/10/12
to samskrita
Congratulations Anil Kumar...!

Arvind Kolhatkar, Toronto, February 10, 2012.

Hnbhat B.R.

Feb 10, 2012, 9:31:44 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Dr. Anil Kumar.
--
Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,

Vasudha Chavali

Feb 10, 2012, 9:26:21 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations !  glad to know.

सन्तोषः परमो लाभः सत्सङ्गः परमा गतिः ।
विचारः परमं ज्ञानं शमो हि परमं सुखम् ॥
Contentment is the highest gain, Good Company the highest course, Enquiry the highest wisdom, and Peace the highest enjoyment.

Jonathan Da Fonseca

Feb 10, 2012, 9:28:44 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
My deep congratulations. Enjoy your state of spirit today because is unique.

Sadagopan V

Feb 10, 2012, 10:01:53 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Anilkumar,

Congratulations. Best wishes for your future study

-- Sadagopan V

-- Sadagopan V

Upendra Watwe

Feb 10, 2012, 10:13:50 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dr Anilkumar,

Congratulations and Best wishes for future.
Upendra

Pavananandan Kulkarni

Feb 10, 2012, 10:44:05 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations...

Thanks and Regards

Pavananandan KULKARNI

Feb 10, 2012, 10:49:31 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations,

सुलभाः पुरुषा राजन् सततम् प्रिय वादिनः | \\

अप्रियस्य च पथ्यस्य वक्ता श्रोता च दुर्लभः || ३-३७-२ ||  & || 6.16.21||

hbakshi

Feb 10, 2012, 10:49:50 AM2/10/12
to samskrita
Congratulations Dr. Anil Kumar.

On Feb 10, 6:26 am, Anilkumar Veppatangudi <veppatang...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear friends,

Mohana Moorthy

Feb 10, 2012, 11:00:41 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Dr. Anil Kumar!

Mohana Moorthy

Mohana Moorthy
Flat # 6 Abhirami Apts.
# 26 (Old 18) First Street
Abhiramapuram, Chennai 600018.
044-24997060

Prabhakara Das

Feb 10, 2012, 11:10:45 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Today is my first day of joining the group. This info from (the would be) Dr. Anil Kumar filled happiness in me . Thank You for sharing this news.
VRS
pl follow and comment:

Shankar Ravi

Feb 10, 2012, 11:30:07 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hearty Congrats!

I will make sure to make you the Expert on questions regarding Vivaha samskara in the future.

Shankara Sharma.

Subramanya Uchangi Hiriyannaiah

Feb 10, 2012, 11:32:48 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hearty Congrats and let many more Doctors come out from your inspiration by a little bit of perspiration.
Warm regards

U H Subramanya
सुब्रह्मण्यः यु हेच्
ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ ಯು ಹೆಚ್

080-23284740, 9341323940, 9986031949
#39, 11th Cross, I Main, Prashanthanagar, Bengaluru 560079.

Visit http://www.satchidanandendra.org for e-Study of Brahma Sutra Shankara Bhashya.
http://www.adhyatmaprakasha.org/ for  on line reading of all books of Sri Satchidanandendrasaraswati of Holenarasipur.

Muskan

Feb 10, 2012, 12:43:03 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, Dr Anil!!!!
Regards and best wishes

Enviado desde mi iPod

Dipak Ashar

Feb 10, 2012, 12:58:37 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Anil Kumar , Congratulations . Can u tell us where is your thesis available , in case we want to read it

Regards

Dipak ashar
asha...@gmail.com

Anilkumar Veppatangudi

Feb 10, 2012, 6:20:40 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the good wishes.I will be in a position to send the thesis by e-mail after getting the official letter of approval from the University of Madras.
Regards,
Anil Kumar

K Seshachalam

Feb 10, 2012, 9:00:25 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Dr. Anil Kumar.

Rajagopalan Ayilam

Feb 10, 2012, 9:38:34 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations.

Rajagopalan

> --

A.S.Rajagopalan

Vimala Sarma

Feb 11, 2012, 12:24:14 AM2/11/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations, Dr Anil Kumar.

Well done - Uttamam, sAdhu!!

Vimala

Feb 10, 2012, 11:03:49 PM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Dr. Anil Kumar...!

।। डॉ0 संकर्षण त्रिपाठी ।।

Jaideep Joshi

Feb 11, 2012, 2:04:30 AM2/11/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

Regards,
Jaideep
--------------

murthy

Feb 11, 2012, 7:13:23 AM2/11/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hearty congrats. May there be many more Ph.D's like you in Sanskrit.
Incidentally, was the thesis written in Sanskrit?
Regards,
Murthy

Deepa

Feb 12, 2012, 12:19:46 AM2/12/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Heartly congratulations!! What are your plans now? Do share your thesis with us once approved by the Univ.

Best regards
Deepa

---
If an egg is broken by an outside force, a life ends. If it breaks from within,  a life begins.

Great things always begin from within.

Anilkumar Veppatangudi

Feb 12, 2012, 12:37:33 AM2/12/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,Shri.Murthy.The thesis was mainly in English with Sanskrit texts included.
Regards,
Anil Kumar

swamikkannu ravichandran

Feb 12, 2012, 9:46:18 AM2/12/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
congratulations

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM, murthy <murt...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Yours
Ravichandran.S

kamalesh pathak

Feb 13, 2012, 4:50:55 AM2/13/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
dear Dr. Anil kumAr,
heart ful congrates and hope to mail you when required to know about
vivAh samskAra,
little eagerness to know - what much differences are there in the 4
vedas about the vivAha prakriyA,
oblige with shortest briefing,
namaskaram karomi bavadiyasya parayatne.
kamalesh pathak
somanath - gujarat

Shan

Feb 15, 2012, 5:40:29 AM2/15/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Anil Kumar

Congratulations. Wish you get many more decorations

Dr. Shan

अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः

Feb 16, 2012, 2:53:46 AM2/16/12
to veppat...@gmail.com, sams...@googlegroups.com
हार्दिकानि अभिनन्दनानि उच्चविद्याविभूषित "अनिल कुमार"-महोदय !
सस्नेहम्
अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः ।
"श्रीपतेः पदयुगं स्मरणीयम् ।"

संस्कृताध्ययनम् ।
http://slabhyankar.wordpress.com

Shreevatsa R

Feb 17, 2012, 8:33:44 AM2/17/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

satyajit Borwankar

Feb 18, 2012, 11:09:13 PM2/18/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. AnilKumar,

Congratulations!

The Vivaha Samskaras which lay the foundation for a happy married life have a great social relevance and I am so very happy that you chose this subject for obtaining your Doctoral Degree.

If your thesis is available on the net, it will be interesting to read the same.

With best regards, and wishing that your studies take you to many such socially relevant spheres,

Sincerely,
Satyajit

Anilkumar Veppatangudi

Feb 19, 2012, 7:09:28 AM2/19/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Satyajitji,
Thank you. I need to get the permission of the University before I can publish the thesis or give it to anyone. I will keep you informed.
Regards,
Anil Kumar

govind prasad pant

Feb 19, 2012, 7:26:23 AM2/19/12