Sanskrit Short Stories for Kids

Sita Raama

Aug 2, 2012, 9:44:51 PM8/2/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste Everyone,
I  came across this page. Can somebody from the group point me to a book which has these little easy short stories for kids.
I know sanskrit chandamama is one such repository but some of the stories are long and some totally lack a good message like the one attached.

Thanks for your help
--
धन्यवाद: - राम
catvaaraH_muurkhapaNDitaaH.pdf

Meera Sapre

Jun 19, 2018, 7:53:27 AM6/19/18
to samskrita

Namo namha
Does any one the book which has these small easy stories

Dhanyawadaha

psho...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 12:11:19 PM6/20/18
to samskrita
From the style of sanskrit used in this story (lack of obvious sandhi combinations and a preponderance of tavat for past tense), I would guess that this story is from Samskrita Bharati (SB). Someone from SB might be able to help.

Of course, I could be wrong!

psho...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 12:11:19 PM6/20/18
to samskrita

KN.Ramesh

Jun 20, 2018, 12:12:43 PM6/20/18
to samskrita

Sriram Raghavan Gurukula.com

Jan 23, 2022, 12:13:47 AM1/23/22
to samskrita
Namaste Raama Ji
Take a look at this.

You can get more than a couple of 100 really short FREE Samskritam stories including audio narration from the Gurukula Mobile App.