[samskrita] Vrittajatisamuccaya of Virahanka

G S S Murthy

Apr 30, 2012, 7:04:52 AM4/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

A paper by Parmanand Singh  “Fibonacci numbers in India” refers to a”Vrittajatisamuccaya” by Virahanka with a commentary by Gopala edited by Sri.Velankar [1962}.

I shall feel obliged if any in this group could guide me on its availability over the web or as a printed copy.

Regards

Murthy

--
Please visit my web site : http://murthygss.tripod.com/index.htm
and also my Sanskrit blog :

http://simplesanskrit.blogspot.com/

shankara

Apr 30, 2012, 9:54:42 AM4/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Murthyji,

It is available at DLI. Link is given below.
Vratjatisamuchhya., 99999990002381. Kavi, Virahank. 1962. sanskrit. Religion. 195 pgs.

regards
shankara

Apr 30, 2012, 9:59:03 AM4/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Rajasthan Oriental Research Institutte
P.W.D. Road, Jodhpur
Rajasthan
Phone : +91-291-2430244
E-mail : rori...@raj.nic.in

Please correspond with the institute director he will be able to help you
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

murthy

Apr 30, 2012, 11:39:00 AM4/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Shankaraji and Ajitji.
Regards
Murthy

G S S Murthy

May 2, 2012, 8:11:46 AM5/2/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Shankaraji,
I am not able to either read or download from the link you have given. It asked for intalling AlternaTIFF, which I did. But nothing happened. Could you please guide me on how to read or download from the website?
Thanks and regards,
Murthy

shankara

May 2, 2012, 8:56:58 AM5/2/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Murthyji,

I will email the pdf of this book to you immediately. You could download books from DLI in PDF format using DLI Downloader available at 1. http://alokshukla.wordpress.com/ or 2. http://sanskritdocuments.org/scannedbooks/dlidownloader/

regards
shankara

May 2, 2012, 9:17:12 AM5/2/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
download DLI Downloader from this link..
http://sanskritdocuments.org/scannedbooks/dlidownloader/#dl

Install the application.
enter the barcode in the application..

It will generate PDF for you from any DLI books

murthy

May 2, 2012, 11:47:22 AM5/2/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Dhavalji,Ajitji, Shankaraji.
Shankaraji has separately sent me the PDF. I shall educate myself to use DLI downloader.
Regards
Murthy