Let us learn Amarakosha Group

P.K.Ramakrishnan

Feb 10, 2012, 12:25:23 AM2/10/12
to samskrita
I would like to join the group.  I do not know how to become a member.
Kindly help.

-----------------------------------
P.K.Ramakrishnan
http://peekayar.blogspot.com

Aditya B.S.A

Feb 10, 2012, 1:12:45 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
नमो नमः

Ramakrishnan Mahodaya,

Here's what you have to do:

2. There is a Login | Sign Up option on the top right of the page. If you have not yet created an account, please click the 'Sign Up' option and please create an account according to instructions provided. Once you have an account, log in to the account by clicking on the 'Login' option.

3. In the search bar, please search for 'Amarakosha Group.' You'll be led to a search results page where you will find the Amarakosha group as a search result. Please click on the image and you will be led to the channel page.

4. In the Channel page you'll find a 'Join Crowd' option. Click on the same. This completes your subscription to the channel. You will be able to access the broadcast, every week, Thursday to Sunday, 8.30 to 9.30 pm IST. In case you miss the broadcast, you can also access the archived sessions from a column on the right of the page.

If anyone still has problems, please address a mail to me stating your difficulty and I shall try my best to be of help.

Regards,

आदित्यः

अभिनिवेशवशीकृतचेतसां बहुविदामपि सम्भवति भ्रमः।
तदिह भागवतं गतमत्सरा मतमिदं विमृशन्तु विपश्चितः॥

Parvathy Subramanian

Feb 10, 2012, 1:17:14 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20326453.

you may just click this link; it will ask for your E mail ID; fill up your ID; then go to your mail box; you would have received a mail; click there suitably; that is all; you have joined the group.

With regards,
Parvathy

P.K.Ramakrishnan

Feb 10, 2012, 8:24:23 AM2/10/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Though I got a reply further messages are in Japanese or Chinese. Pl. help

P.K.Ramakrishnan
http://peekayar.blogspot.com