Re: [Samskrita] रामायणं

Sita Raama

Feb 13, 2012, 2:15:28 PM2/13/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
I am attaching Bala Kanda of  रामायणं.  Click on the link to download
Its not proof read yet, I am doing it as I go. So if you see sanskrit typos etc then please bear with me. If you feel like correcting do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail.
I did not write this, I took the content from this site with the permission of the author.

and reformatted because I am not good at reading Romanized sanskrit text and for my love of devanagari text I did this. Other kanda's will follow based upon the feedback from this forum.
In the footer I gave full credit to the person who created the original text, unfortunately the author "Desiraju Hanumanta Rao" is not among us. he passed away last year. He created this site http://valmikiramayan.net/, sanskrit documents site mirrored his works. There are many mistakes on the site, I personally feel its individuals responsibility to present the data as accurate as possible.

I would welcome constructive criticism to improve the document.. In chapter 2 verse 1. I put vibhakti on the word " नारदस्य", that was experimental.
I am sure it would be nice to show such information for beginners but its a daunting task, I want your feedback on that as well. Please let me know what more information can we add to make it more informative to grammar students.

Regards and would really appreciate your valuable time.
Raama