DhAtupATa in alphabetical order

advaitanjoo

May 20, 2012, 2:22:35 AM5/20/12
to samskrita
Dear All,

I was wondering if anyone has a soft copy of Panini's Dhatupata IN
ALPHABETICAL ORDER ?

I would be very grateful if you can send it to me

Thank you.
Anjana

Hnbhat B.R.

May 20, 2012, 7:25:03 AM5/20/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,
Ecole française d'Extrême-OrientCentre de Pondichéry
16 & 19, Rue Dumas
Pondichéry - 605 001

Sunder Hattangadi

May 20, 2012, 3:40:02 PM5/20/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
There is one more expanded one as prepared by Mikahil Bayaryn at

among other texts.   See the PDF index files of the Devanagari sorted  in

ITX | PS | PDF | XDVNG | GIF - dhAtupATha svaravirahita (without svara)

ITX | PS | PDF | XDVNG | GIF - dhAtupATha svarA~Nkita (with svara)

ITX | PS | PDF | XDVNG | GIF - dhAtupATha sUchI svaravirahita index (without svara)

ITX | PS | PDF | XDVNG | GIF - dhAtupATha sUchI svarA.nkita index (with svara)

dhAtupATha Unicode files
text (without svara),
Itranslator text
index (without svara)
indexItranslator text
readme

The MS, PDF,\ with Krutideva fonts are provided by Shri Bhagwan Singh and includes the
sorted index file that was posted.

Regards,

sunder

I was wondering if anyone has a soft copy of Panini's Dhatupata  IN
ALPHABETICAL ORDER ?

I would be very grateful if you can send it to me

Thank you.
Anjana

Here is one sent by one member of our group:

Please download and enjoy.