List of M.Phil theses in Delhi University

dhaval patel

Apr 14, 2012, 3:09:16 AM4/14/12
to samskrita, bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Respected scholar,
please find attached the list of M.Phil theses of Delhi University from 2000 to 2011 which I received as a response to RTI.
The list of Ph. D and D.Lit are available at www.sanskrit.nic.in, but M.Phil list is not available.
Hope you will find it useful for your studies.
If I get more info about other universities, I will keep you posted

Dr. Dhaval Patel
DU M.Phil list.xls

dhaval patel

Jun 13, 2012, 12:29:10 AM6/13/12
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, samskrita
List of M. Phil of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, North Gujarat
University, South Gujarat University, Sardar Patel University,
Himachal Pradesh University also uploaded.

http://sanskritworld.in/m-phil-theses/

Dr. Dhaval Patel
www.sanskritworld.in

shankara

Jun 13, 2012, 3:32:03 AM6/13/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste!

Shodhganga site has thousands of theses available online.

regards
shankara