Samskrit teaching

srikanth

May 30, 2012, 1:13:30 AM5/30/12
to samskrita
Hello There,

My self Srikanth and I'm new to this group. I'm searching for samskrit
tutors in bangalore from a long time but no luck. I have some
introduction to samskrit at my school level and now I'm thinking to
master it. Please let me know of any sanmskrit tutors, institutions.

Thanks in advance,
Srikanth

Ajit Gargeshwari

May 30, 2012, 6:49:43 AM5/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Surasarsasvathi Sabha located at Sringeri Mutt premises in Chamrajpete conduct Sanskrit classes so also Bhatiya Vidya Bhavan.

KSOU conducts MA in Sanskrit by correspondence if you have finished 12 standard or II PUC

If you are interested in learning Sanskrit in a traditional way you can go to Bangalore Sanskrit College where they offer different Sanskrit courses that lead to Vidvat degree.
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Ajit Gargeshwari

May 30, 2012, 6:51:37 AM5/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
It is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan sorry for the spelling

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Venetia Kotamraju

May 30, 2012, 8:48:33 AM5/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I would also recommend Samskrita Bharati whose headquarters is based in Bangalore - in Girinagar.  They have many courses and also a strong network of Sanskrit teachers and enthusiasts.
--
Venetia Kotamraju
+91 997230 5440

Ajit Gargeshwari

May 30, 2012, 9:08:07 AM5/30/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
http://samskritabharati.in/contacts
This is
Samskrita Bharati website and their contact details

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari